Agents, FOCUS!

Agent XYZ.

 

You: Oh my gosh... *turns around*
Siwon: [I'm not easily distracted, what are you saying.. OH MY GOSH..]
 
You two were shocked by each other, and have no idea what to do next.
 
You: Ya! Put your shirt on!! *blushing*
Siwon: I don't want to. *smirks*
You: *kicks him* PABO!! [Why are you so dang attractive? You know you're kinda starting to become a distraction!]
Siwon: I sleep this way.. Anyway, lets go on.
 
You two stayed on the bed and you were blushing the whole time. He was only a few inches away from you. Perfect for a kiss.
 
Siwon: *blushing* You look so.. beautiful.. Agent X.. And it's my first time seeing you like this..
You: Ya! What does that supposed to mean?! *covers body*
Siwon: Pabo. It's my first time not seeing you wearing black.
You: Ah, I see. [For the moment, I thought he's going to do something to me..] *blushes* Uhm.. so, lets start planning. Ya.. *whispers in his ears*
Siwon: *extremely blushing* Wae..yo??
You: Wear a shirt, for goodness sake! [Must. Not. Stare. At. His. Abs.]
Siwon: *smirks* I said I don't want to. *looks at you* Your beauty is so distracting.. I can't focus on anything.
You: So am I.. Damn it.. Just don't look at me anymore..
Siwon: If only I can..
 
You: [That awkward moment when we both look at each other from across the room at the same time, then look away..] It's already 7am. We can sleep until 11am. Then we hurry to the warehouse. Tom and the other agents.. [I try so hard not to fall for you, but it's happening and I don't know how to stop..] will be there.. *stares at him* Ya! Are you listening?!
 
He smiled, leaned and give you another kiss. It was long, deep and passionate.
 
Siwon: [When I see you, I smile. When I look at you, I blush. When I'm with you, I laugh. Every time i think about you, I think,"Why shouldn't we be together?"]
You: Ya. We should focus on our mission..
Siwon: I already know about that.. Can we talk aboyt the rest later? *kisses you*
You: [How can one guy be everything I want, the only thing I need, and the best thing in the whole world all at once?]
 
Then all of the sudden..