Moving Day

My Next Door is B1A4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAqyHqBLHCA&feature=related

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You pack my clothes and shout at my mom.

"MOTHER WHY DO I HAVE TO MOVE IN TO THAT BIG APARTMENT BY MYSELF?!"

"Because you need to learn how to be a responsible and a mature teenager girl" said your mother with polite tone.

"But WHY"

"What do you mean why?"

"I am only 17 mom. I need mother's support with food, cleaning..."

"Like I told you, since your brother and your sister are very busy with their jobs and you are the only one who doesn't know what your future job is, ,me and your dad decided to give you a responsible job. To replace your dad's position later on."

 

Yes, You have a dad who is a millionaire and your parents chose you to replace your dad's place later, instead of my older siblings.

 

"Hurry NaHyun, the truck is here!" 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"woah..."

As soon as you step into your new house, you was amazed by the designs and the size of apartment.

You thought to yourself how you are going to live here alone without any adults.

you started unpack your  boxes and you hear doorbell ringing.

 

*Ding Dong*

 

You open the door to see who it is and it was a lady with a water bottle and some juicy looking watermelons.

 

"Hey! I live right front of you and I heard a cute little lady was moving in today, so I brought you something to cool your mind!" said a lady with a big smile on her face.

 

"uh.. thank you so much! omg those watermelons look so juicy!" You said.

"I hope you enjoy this and visit my house someday if you have any problems!"

"Thank you!"

 

You closed the door and begin to unpack while eating watermalons

and thought that it's nice to have a caring lady living in front of  your house.

 finally you finished unpacking your stuff and checked the time.

It was already 10:00 PM!

 

"omg i spent like five hours unpacking! "

 

So you went to the bathtoom to wash my face then you went to the bed to go to sleep.

 

 

*Baby Goodnight~ Goodnight~ Dancing Dancing Dancing in the moonlight~*

"......"

"yes why are you singing in the moonlight"

 

You started to hear B1A4's song Baby Goodnight from your nextdoor.

But something was really weird. 

It was like B1A4 singing live! 

It sounded like REAL B1A4 was singing, but you knew that B1A4 is not the type of people who distracts others.

You closed your eyes again to go back to sleep.

 

*BOOM SHAKALA BOOM SHAKALA*

 

"It'a okay... they are just having a little party.. it will be over soon.." 

.

.

.

after Fantastic Baby

"GIRLS GENERATION MAKE YOU FEEL THE HEAT

전 세계가 널 주목해!!!! BUT BRING THE BOYS OUT! WOOHOO"

 

"after that it will be over... soon..."

 

.

.

.

after The Boys

 

"Kiss me baby i'll must stay here day by day~"

 

"YOU KNOW WHAT I CAN'T NOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE" You said with very high voice.

You get out of your bed and tie your hair.

Then you walk out of the door and knocked your next dorr's door really hard.

and screamed,

 

 

 

"YOU PEOPLE COME OUT!!!!"