Chapter 1

No es Amor

 

Chapter 1

 

The alley was dark, with a brave decision she walked into it. Swallowing a gulp down , an uneasy feeling began to hover herself. As a thought came in mind, she whispered to herself.

 

''Maybe..I should just go back using the main road...''

 

But she brushed her thoughts off as she was already halfway through the alley. So she ended up walking through the alley. She managed to reach home safely.

 

She kept herself clean before tucked into bed. Before she went to bed, she was still waiting for one thing though. Messages, or even better, a call from him. When she lied herself in the bed and hid in the blanket, as always tears fell from her eyes.

 

''Why...this should not happen..'' she whispered.

 

Within her tired and exhausted body, it couldn't withstand anymore and therefore she fell asleep.

 

She felt her body was shaken, her eyelids slowly opened up. Rays of sunlight passed through her glass window as she remembered her curtains was closed before she went to bed. A sigh escaped her lips. Her tired puffy eyes were so heavy that she had to sit up in order to wake up fully.

 

She looked around before registering what happened around her. Suddenly her room's door cracked and she got welcomed by him. Her disappointed heart had magically cured. It wasn't magic to be exact. It was him. He who makes her day better. She smiled.

 

''Hey''

 

She get off her bed and moved closer to him.

 

'''hey' was it? After a long night, that's it?'' she asked him.

 

A smile crossed his face and a pair of arms encircled her petite frame.

 

''It's better than not coming right, Dara?''

 

Tears falling down once again after a bad night. She embraced him tighter and sniffed in order to restrain her tears from falling down. She sighed again and finally released him from the hug and smiled.

 

''I know. Thanks for coming, I guess..'' she looked away and went out off her room and straight to the kitchen. He balled his fist and clenched his jaws as he held his head high and shut his eyes, remembering what he had done the day before. He released all his tension with a big sigh and looked around her room.

 

Next to bed, there were a small shelf where a night lamp was placed and next to it was a photo frame. He went closer to the frame and picked it up. It was a picture of her and him. He traced her cheerful face in it and holding back the tears that were inviting to fall from his eyes.

 

''Be brave Ji. Everything will be okay when the time has come. You can finally live like a normal person, have a happy family and don't have to do bad things. Just...be patient.'' he whispered to himself.

 

He then went out and went to her and waited for her to finish making her breakfast.

 

''Dara-ah. I'm sorry I didn't call or even text you last night. She was with me. Hope you understand. We can just wait for the time to come, I promise.''

 

He went to her and immediately hugged her, letting her left all her work. She was in shock, it's obvious. He held her chin up and made her looked him straight in the eyes, ''You are the prettiest.'' she blushed and looked away. He held her chin again and this time, instead of talking, his lips reached hers and he gave her a peck.
 

She shut her eyes and tears fell again. She immediately embraced him tightly and cried, ''Jiyong, I beg you, don't leave me like that anymore. Even if she's with you, you can just message or e-mail me. You, for sure have no idea how hurt I was! A lot of things came across my mind, you have no idea how I howled and cried your name in the middle of the night..''

 

he hugged her tighter and calmed her down.

 

''I promise.''

 

He kissed her forehead and sighed.

 

Jiyong, have never thought that he would fall in love this crazily and madly. He thought that his living is just for his girlfriend but when he met her, everything changed. Every aspects in his world has changed. He knew meeting and loving her is wrong. Especially, cheating behind his girlfriend. But by being with her is the only time when he can be his real self.

 

They had their breakfast together and when the clock shows the particular time, they both knew that they had to leave.

 

She had to go to school and him, he had a mission to do for the day.

 

''Are you gonna be okay?'' she asked him.

 

He nodded and smiled.

 

''Yes for sure. Now that you asked.''

 

 

 

Jiyong went out with a smile as his sunshine is okay now, to him if Dara is happy then, that worth his day. He will be energetic and happy all day long. He remembered back then, how he met her.

 

-Flashback-

 

''Aaaaah! Help! Help! A robber! He's threatening to kill me!'' a high pitched girl shouted. He was in his disguised and saw an enemy was choking the girl to her neck and pointed a a sharp object to all the workers in the goldsmith.

 

''I am going to kill this noisy if you all won't give me the jewelry's and money!!'' the enemy shouted. He saw the latter and shouted, thinking the latter was his partner.

 

''Hey, Paul! Take this !''

 

The enemy pushed the girl ruthlessly and harshly but she reached safely handled in his hand. Smirking and took out his weapon, he pointed it to the enemy.

 

''I am no Paul! That's not my name, I am G-Dragon.''

 

He triggered the bullet and it went through the enemy's hypothalamus. As it works as the captain of the ship in the body system, and it failed to do so, the body immediately shut down and the enemy was found soullessly lying on the floor.

 

''You...killed your friend?''

 

the girl asked.

 

''He was no friend of mine. He was an enemy...''

 

''But..you dressed up as a robber, or...you're in an undercover?'' the girl sounded cheerful. He cleared his throat and decided to shoot all the goldsmith workers, without any death occurs, he took all the jewelries and money as the girl was still hooked in his arm. She was dumbfounded, thinking he was a good guy but he wasn't.

 

He decided to bring the girl home as he wanted to tell the girl to keep shut about the event happened earlier.

 

''Yah! You are a killer! A criminal! You killed your partner! You took away all the expensive things! You're...you are DANGEROUS!''

 

he shut by kissing her. Once again, she was left dumbfounded. He brought her to his place. She wasn't in her right state, because her mind screaming that it was her first kiss. She had it all planned about how her first kiss would be. Suddenly when she thought that the criminal kissed her, the next thing he might do is her, she immediately screamed but it was too late as she was already at his place.

 

''where am I? When did I get here?'' she started to get panic.

 

 

''I don't usually bring people here, and you are the first one.''

 

she shrieked and shouted, ''! Oh my god! I'm in a house! HELP!''

 

He took a bandana and immediately tied both of her hands. She was crying, thinking her ity won't be sacred anymore.

 

''Hey listen. I don't do . Calm.''

 

He then took off his disguise. He was one pretty guy. She stared at him and melted a bit. She stopped for one moment and stayed quiet quite a moment. She observed every movements he made. He sat on the couch and dialed his phone. She heard the conversation. She heard him saying that he'd robbed the goldsmith and was waiting for his bonuses.

 

In her mind, he was one of the mafia's people. She knew how mafia people were like, she decided to still watch every of his movements. She cleared .

 

''Excuse me. You are a criminal and yet you don't do anything to me?''

 

''No. Unless my boss told me to do so.''

 

She gasped and her lips and asked again.

 

''Then tell your boss to kill me, that way my life won't be suffocating!''

 

''I don't care. I don't tell orders to my boss, but he does..''

 

he went closer to her and cupped her chin, ''Not bad..'' he stated as he moved her head to the right and to the left seeing her flawless features.

 

''Ungh'' she harshly used her head to let go of his touches.

 

''I know your name. I will report it to the police station!''

 

''Huh? G-Dragon? They won't do nothing about it. They know me..'' he smirked.

 

She blinked her eyes, thinking a way to escape. She was checking around and saw him leaving her. ''Hey girl, don't ever try to escape.''

 

as he left, she tried to struggle to let go. The knots were just too tight, and she was just too fragile to struggle by herself. Thus of trying, she fell off to the ground, she sighed and was about to tear when she saw a small frame of the guy with another girl.

 

After a few hours, he returned and saw her lying on the floor with her eyes shut. He bent down and touched her soft face and she got awakened.

 

''Hungry?''

 

She looked at him and said.

 

''I am not a hostage. Just let me go, I promise I will not tell anyone about this, just let me go.''

 

''How can I trust you?''

 

he asked as he held both her shoulders to support her to sit up.

 

''I can be your friend, I will be your closest friend and you will see, I can keep promises until you trust me, then I will go away from you, I promise.''

 

''I am not that easy okay, girl?''

 

''G-Dragon?...I know...I may sound so desperate but trust me..'' the girl smiled.

 

''Where do you live?''

 

''WHAT? Now you wanna stalk me!?''

 

''yah! You said to trust you, I am trusting you..but you acting this way proves that you're just trying to escape from me.''

 

''No..no I mean, sure I will give you the address..''

 

-flashback ends-

 

They became close ever since that day and became a secret lover too. He thought being with her was the most perfect decision he ever made in his life. And it was. He is happy with her and so does she. From the day he met her, he believes that he can put all his trust to her. Him being a criminal, she accepts it. She believes and loves him for what he is.

 

Hence, he started his day with a bright smile although he knew what would happen next might be unpleasant but seeing his Dara smiles, it was fair enough to make his day go flawless. As if she was a goddess, he just got blessed with joy and happiness for the rest of the day.

 

On the other hand, Dara still has one more year to go to graduate from high school, 2 months left to be exact. She delightfully walked to school, passing by a few blocks and a flower store just right next to her school. It may not be the best or expensive school, but for Dara, as long as she get to educate herself, she would be much pleasure.

 

She entered the school gate and right on time, the bell just got rang. She just walked through the hallway calmly and head straight to her locker to take the scheduled books for the classes. As she was about to unlock her locker, a guy stopped and leaned to the locker that was next to hers.

 

She looked to her left and smiled.

 

''Jae! Escaping Mr.Lee's class again?''

 

 

''Oh man. Park, how did you know it's Mr.Lee's class?''

 

''Jae, stop being so formal to me hahaha...and of course it's Mr.Lee's class, it's Friday, you douche..''

 

The guy blushed a bit and smiled.

 

''Douche? Kim Jae Joong, a handsome flawless guy, you called DOUCHE?''

 

''Oh my god, Jae. Don't be ridiculous. You are no handsome, okay? You are....beautiful..''

 

Dara then left the guy and walked to her class, leaving Kim Jae Joong speechless and dumbfounded. Yes, he is more than words to describe. To Dara, he is beautiful. He was her first crush but never did she ever tell him about her feelings, because she just can't. They were just best friends and nothing beyond.

 

Now that Dara found her love, she began to realize that Jiyong was the only guy she can give all her heart to. She is happy with how the things are now.

 

Jaejoong, a truly handsome guy. Being chased by girls but he never put any interest to them because there was only just one girl in his eyes. Only one, that one girl that seems so close but yet so far. Yes, he does love Dara but unable to express his emotion to her. As time flied, he was just about to tell her his feeling, she already found a soul mate. That made him even broken. From then and forth, he promised himself to just keep it to himself. Yes, it was safer that way, he thought.

 

Dara entered her class and her Biology teacher had already began his lesson.

 

''I'm sorry for being late, sir.''

 

''Oh Miss Park. Please be seated. I was just revising what we had learned for the last class.''

 

''Thank you, sir.''

 

Dara was not only the sweetheart of the school, but also most of the teacher's favorite student as she was funny and intelligent at the same time. She brought cheer to the environment.

 

 

''Dara-ah. Hello!''

 

a class mate greeted her and she replied her with a smile and a nod.

 

The class went on and on and on until the clock showed it was time for the students to go home. It was 4. as usual Jaejoong waited at the gate line for Dara. It was Friday and most of the students were so excited to go home to enjoy their weekend. Jaejoong too, looking forward to spend his weekend with Dara like always.

 

Dara stepped out of the gate and saw jaejoong waited for her.

 

''jae, wanna hang out at the cafe tonight?''

 

Jaejoong smiled.

 

''yes, but unfortunately I just received a text message from my big sister. I need to visit her.''

 

''Really? so..tomorrow morning then? Breakfast?''

 

''We'll see about that. I'm sorry I can't tonight. But I can walk you home.''

 

he said as he looked at his watch and smiled

 

''Alright then. Besides I have something to talk about to you.''

 

They began to walk home.

 

''Jae-ah..''

 

It was a moment of silence for few seconds. Jaejoong glanced at her from the corner of his eyes and sighed.

 

''What is it this time?''

 

''You know right how I always say I love my boyfriend to death?....''

 

He endured the painfulness when she said those words, a stab was felt in his chest. His heartbeat rate increased, and his jaws was clenched hard. He released his heavy sigh and replied.

 

''Yes...what's up?''

 

''I do love him...he does love me, but..he just can't yet leave his unloved girlfriend..sometimes I feel like I am the stealer. I really didn't mean to love him but..it just happened. Additionally when I found out how hurt he was being with his girlfriend and the reason was not love, it really killed me. It makes me wanted to protect him...love him even hard..''

 

''Dara.''

 

both of them stopped and faced towards each other.

 

''Dara, listen. If it was meant to be, it is meant to be. I'm sure you will be happy with him. I am sure his girlfriend would understand that they don't love each other...they are together because they thought they were..trust me, when you feel a stab in your heart when you think of your boyfriend, means you do love him and you WILL get to be with him in the end..''

 

She has no idea how hurt he was just to say those words, as if he was forced to. But it just came out right from his mouth. A smile won't fool a true eyes. He was indeed really hurt, he could just only held back all the painfulness.

 

Dara smiled and immediately hugged him. Oh, how much he wanted to caress this petite body. How much he wanted to hug them. How much he wanted to own them. How much he wanted to kiss and linger them all day and night long. But it will not and never can happen. She belongs to someone else now. Someone who he has no idea of what his identity is. All he knows was that the guy that can make Dara happy is the guy that he owes big time.

 

The evening came and Dara sat in her home, alone. Unlike the usual Friday night, this was one of the most boring night. And again, she waited for his call..

 

''Ji..'' she whispered.

 

She sighed and got up from her seat and stood in front of the glass window. The moon was full, beautifully circled by the twinkling stars. She was wondering, if Jiyong was doing the same thing. Thinking about him made her blood rushed faster, her heartbeat increased and the tingling feeling came as well as the butterflies in her stomach. She smiled knowing that the guy that she has been loving was standing outside her house.

 

Waving at her, with a wide smile on his face. She knew he loves her just as much as she loves him. She waved back to him.

 

She saw him took out his phone and dialed in some numbers. Couldn't help but to wonder, who else is he calling when he is already in front of her house. She almost jumped when she felt her cell phone vibrated. It was him. She quickly answered it.

 

''You look so pretty tonight.''

 

''Yah! Come up, don't make me feel like I forbid you to enter my house..''

 

'' * chuckles * My baby girl, I just praised you but you yelled at me instead?''

 

She looked at him through the glass window and blushed.

 

''Sorry..I just...miss you, a lot''

 

He then hung up and went to her door. He opened the door and got welcomed by his beautiful love. He never thought a guy like him could be so cheesy. No wonder they say that love can makes a person go crazy.

 

He came in and sat together with her on the sofa.

 

''Jiyong, I thought this Friday night you won't be able to come..I mean...usually you had to spend times with her..''

 

he chuckled and encircled his arm around Dara's neck to pull her closer to him. He brushed her hair and said.

 

''Dara-ah. I want to spend more time with you. You can make me smile all day even after what I did....''

 

Dara sighed and removed his arm from her skin and sighed.

 

''I know what you do for living is really not that good, but I just wanna make sure again, is it really going to happen that you are going to leave that job next year?''

 

''yes! And then I am also pretty sure, I can live with you..here. In this beautiful paradise which will be occupied by you and I..i swear''

 

Dara cleared , although it was one of those words that she would really loved to hear but she also kind of hate it to know that Jiyong is going to abandon his long time girlfriend. She knew that she was the one that should give up in the first place but only with Jiyong is the time when she can feel safe even though she knew that he was a criminal.

 

''I love you.''

 

she pecked on his cheek and left him for her room. She is happy with her relationship but lately she just wasn't that sure if Jiyong would really leave his long time girlfriend for her. She knew Jiyong love his long time girlfriend as a sister, she also knew how much jiyong loves herself as a woman, it is rare for a guy like him to fall. She knew that herself. But when Jiyong is with her, she could see in his eyes how happy he is to be with her.

 

She wants him. She needs him. She loves him. But at one point, she felt like she took him from someone. Although that someone isn't the someone that Jiyong loves, but still..she felt bad.

 

As she lied on her bed, he came in her room. Trying to filling up the empty space next to her. They both faced the ceiling and Jiyong revealed his thoughts.

 

''Dara-ah. If I am not with her anymore, will you promise me not to leave me..because I knew how hurt it would be to be leaved.''

 

he encircled Dara's waist with his arm and pulled her closer to him.

 

''Jiyong, let us not be so sad tonight..we can enjoy..just like other couple..''

 

''If that's so, so be it, aren't you going out with your friend tonight? It seems like you knew I would come tonight...''

 

Dara blushed.

 

''yah Jiyong! My friend has a family meet up. I don't wish to interrupt his time..so I just stay at home...hoping for that one guy to call me..but something better showed up. He came...''

 

their eyes met and they both smiled. Only god knows how blissful this moment was to them. His lips slowly met hers. His arms pulled her closer to him. As heaven knows, they were in the journey of love. They cuddled each other. For heaven sake, Jiyong felt like this is it, the moment where all his trust won't be blend, and all his love for this girl cannot be washed away.

 

As for the girl, she would readily gives her all to the only man she had ever love truly. The girl has put all her effort and love within him. She would also sometimes think that why did she ever fall for a criminal, but all that are not worthy to be questioned about. When love comes, nothing else matter. She knows this is her destiny.

 

On the other side of the story, Jaejoong arrived to his sister's place. He got welcomed by his sister gloomy face.

 

''Sister, are you okay?''

 

''Jae-ah. If I tell you that he....keeps a lot of secret from me, does that mean he will leave me soon enough?''

 

''Sister! Don't say such thing! Mom had taught us, once you're in someone else's arms, you will have to be with that person until you die. Just like mum and dad.''

 

''Jae...that happens only when it's a true love..''

 

''Sister! I don't know him, I met him not more than thrice. But I can see, he's a good guy. He won't do that.''

 

''but...he keeps a lot of secret away from me...''

 

Jaejoong's sister, Kim Tae Hee, dropped her first tear and more fell out of her eyes. Jaejoong hugged his precious sister and whispered.

 

''When a guy keeps secret..it means he loved that girl with all his heart...I know this, I know how it goes...very well indeed.''

 

he clenched his jaws as the clouds of Dara appeared in his mind.

 

''Thanks..Jae..stay with me for one night...I need to share something important to you too..''

 

 

:a/n-

 

Hello! Hope the readers love this one. Thanks for reading too! Please hit the sub if you love this ^^