Moving Out

I Dont Wanna Be Like CINDERELLA

As you can see sooyoung was annoying me about Leeteuk and why i was with him.

About One Month Later

Guess what its my Birthday.

What are we gonna do today?

I got a feeling that daddy already forgot like he always does but oh he remembers his steps daughters and my evil steps mothers but he foget mother and mine.

oh what a great dad he is.

even on the anniversary of mom's death he forgets and i be all alone holding flowers and putting it on her grave.

which those day makes me all gloomy or sometimes make me not in a happy mood at all.

What also worse that dad is smiling and eating dinner with our step family and i left in the rain standing there watching in the window looking happy.

Well i get sad and having to hate my family.

I went inside the house looking at dad.

I HAD IT no more i dont care.

Dad just stared at me and he knows im angry and let just say i am very scary when i am mad.

He said "Hey sweetheart what are you doing there all wet?"

"Dad do you know what day is it?" i spoke very angrily.

Guess what he response to

He says" It a normal day there nothing special today."

Click he just pushed my buttons.

I just went upstairs grabbed my suitcase and dad and the others hear something loud

Everyone hears the loud sounds of drawers being slamed into.

Dad come up and see me packing my stuff.

I didnt care really, I took all my money out of the bank (like last week) which got me $10,000.

Dad saw the envolpe and looked in it.

By than he yells me about he could have use it for his stupid weddings he had.

I grabbed the envolpe and stash it in my suitcase.

Than Dad says "Where did you get the money? You know I could have use it for the wedding."

i just felt so angry.

what did he know.

i said "no i didnt want to use it for your stinking stupid weddings and you know what I got the money from Mom."

tear came coming as i talked about or more like shouting

i kept going on "Also you know what while you were on that relationshp i was in the office waiting for you to come and get her insurance money and you never came. So after 6:00 pm when they told me i need to go home. I said bravely i need to collect the money since somebody wasn't there or did he forgot"

Dad lookes shook.

Than he said "What are you going to do with that money and where are you going?'

"SLEEPING OVER AND YOU WONT CARE BECAUSE YOU ALREADY FORGOT MY OWN BIRTHDAY!" angerily shouted.

He stand still "Yes i do Its on March 9."

"Dad what day is it?"reminding him

he stood there and mumble "march 9."

i smiled and grabbed my things like my Diary (Mom gave me a lot), Pictures,Clothings,blanket(got from mommy),pillow(got it to from her, Iphone with headphones, Laptop with internet worked on it already and mostly one important picture of all time my family (Mom,Dad and I).

Grabbed my car keys, put my stuff in the back and Dad stood there outside the door being speechless like the other family that was watching me.

I think he knew i wasn't coming back.

I drove around no where to go and than i see leetuek.

Why do he shows up when i need somebody the most. (couln't be sooyoung instead)

He got out of his car and I did to.

We just stared at each other.

Than he said "whatcha doing?"

I simply said "Moving out."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey People,

            Sorry i took so long for this next chapter. I havent been inspired lately. Maybe because of the comment and the subscribers Jk. but really im still always wonder should i keep on going or stop right at it and never finish it. Well anyways im one day late i wanted to update this on March 9 thought but my dad kept bothering me to go to bed so i didnt get to do it. thought i hope you love the story.

Cookiescream00