Secret

A Beautiful Love

 

*Based on Boys Love 2*

Jaejoong:

I took a shower after i slept with my costumer. His name was Yunho. He's not that bad looking. When i was done taking a shower, I sat down on the bed and he started talking about his problems. How his life didnt turn out the way he expected. It turns out he's a teacher at a boarding school for rich kids. At Seiko High School. They let anyone register though. He slips on his clothes and leaves since he already paid 150,000 won. I smile, he's not going to escape me. Ive made a lot of money from all these bastards ive slept with, im quitting my ' job' for good now. After he leaves, i deactivate my my account on gaydating.com and i save Yunho's number on my cell. I search up Seiko High School and write down the address. Its located in a secluded place. A few days later, i've prepared my bags and take a taxi to Seiko High School. I take my bags and head in to the. I talk with the principal. 'Jaejoong, its pleasant to see you here.' he comments. "Mr.  as you know, i registered online, i also messaged you saying that i would like to have Mr.Yunho as my teacher." I explain. "Yes, i have recieved your message and i am aware that you have registered online. Mr.Yunho is coming down right now to retrieve you" he replies.

 

Yunho:

The principal called me down to his office. I wonder how the new student is like. This is an all boys school and everyone ends up turning gay, this cruel world. I sigh. I walk in to the principals office and i see the back of my new student. "Hello Principal" i say. "Hello, this is your new student" he explains. My student turns around. My heart stops. Its Jaejoong. "Is something wrong?" the principal asks. "No, uh, nothing" i reply. I turn around and walk Jaejoong to his classroom. As we climb the stares, i couldnt help think, Why is he here? Is he going to tell the whole school that i slept with him? I was extremely worried. "W-why did you come here?" I ask. "I dunno" he replies. I clench my fists. He's toying with me. As we walk to the classroom, i explain the basic rules. 'You are to be in your dorm 5 minutes before the 10 o clock curfew, you can not cut class, on holidays you are allowed to leave the school and phones are not allowed in school." Oh ! I remember Jaejoong has my number in his cellphone! What if  one of the students find out about my connection to him!?!  "Ph-phones are completely forbidden in the school" i warn. I walk in to the classroom and have everybody seated.

 

Jaejoong:

Phones arent allowed in school. Pfft , oh well, i know just the place to put it. Yunho walks in to the classroom and has everybody sit down. "This is our new student, Kim Jaejoong" "Please treat me well" i say and bow. Yunho tells me to sit behind some guy named Shim Changmin. "Jaejoong, Changmin is your roomate." Yunho explains. I take my seat and Yunho gives us our lesson on Science. "The earth is made up of 3 major things. Atmosphere, Lithosphere and Hydrosphere, we will be studying about the hydrosphere. In the hydrosphere, there are a variety of creatures..." soon the lesson ended. "Make sure to stay after class if you want to join the Under the Sea Life club" He has a club? Asthe room empties, i stay behind. "Yunho, I'd liketo join this club" i declare. "You can try other clubs, you dont have to join this club" he explains trying to get rid of me. "No, i want to be in this club"

 

Yunho:

Ahhh! This kid! What does he want from me? "Alright" i gave in. I hand him the books. "These you can study from and there will be an experiment on takin care of certain fish next week. This club is only until we finish learning about the unit we are in" I explain. He just takes the book and walks out. I sigh as i plop in to my chair. 

 

Jaejoong:

I head to my dorm. I see Changmin sitting at his desk doing homework. I sit at my desk and pile the books on to the side. I take out my phone and text Yunho, 'Good night Yunnie' i text and sent it. I take out my old science textbook, i already carved out some papers and i place my cellphone in the empty square and  place it in the small bookstand i made. I took out the books Yunho gave me and i started to read.

 

Yunho:

I recieved a text message. From Jaejoong?!?! 'Good night Yunnie' it read. Yunnie? What if his roomate saw? I have to find a way to confiscate his phone. I sigh and head to my room. Its been a long day. 

 

 yunjae02.gifyunjae01.gif

I hope you liked this chapter, i know it needs some improvement. Message me to give me tips on writing? Thanks for reading, i'll be writing more~