Part 3

Behind Thunder's song Don't Go

 

IU POV

 

Me and Sanghyun went to the busy streets of Seoul to enjoy our date. I remembered that we have to go back before 11 pm cause we knew that our managers will be mad if we don't get back by the curfew. Doongie's arms around my waist felt really warm while we were walking along the street where restaurants were lined up.

 

"IU-ssi, what do you want to eat and where?" Doongie whispered to me while stopping by in the middle of the street side.

"Uhmm... I really love ramen and you know that right?" I asked him eyeing him behind the dark lenses of my shades

"Yes?" Doongie said questionably and I almost gave him a nudge on the side for not being sure

"Yah! I'm your girlfriend and you're not even sure of what I like? and Yes 100% sure I love ramen okay? Now, I want to go to "that" restaurant and eat ramen and from there we can talk about what's the next thing we will do, get it?" I said with my left brow raised and looking at him intently

He laughed at my attitude and transferred his arm on my shoulders pulling me closer

"Yes ma'am. Let's go to "that" restaurant then" He smiled at me while pointing the way to that special restaurant.

When we arrived to "that" restaurant, we went into the back door to enter because some sasaeng fans knew what is going on in that restaurant. We didn't want to be discovered.

We knocked 5 times to let the person behind the door know that  celebrities were going to eat in the restaurant.

After Doongie knocked five times while I counted with my fingers showing him how many times he knocked, the guy opened the door and smilingly invited us to enter.

Me and Doongie did not hold hands when we entered the restaurant to avoid suspicions. Instead, we just walk side by side. We went up the stairs to the second floor where other celebrities were eating ramen with other celebrities.

We were not scared to show our "friendship" to other celebrities as long as we don't show too much affection and then they won't say anything.

When we entered, we saw 2PM members Wooyoung and Nichkhun eating their ramen while talking. When we passed through them, we greeted them and waved at them to acknowledge their presence in the restaurant. Wooyoung was looking happy and smiled at me while Khun smiled and stared at Doongie more since Doongie told me before that Khun was interested in Dara unnie. Wooyoung smiled at me and looked awkwardly at Doongie just because he was too shy to ask Doongie for permission to court his big sister. Wooyoung told me before when we were filming Dream High if I could talk to Doongie about him courting Dara unnie. Doongie was not pleased at all and told me to tell Wooyoung that he should talk to Doongie straight in the face about it. I felt sorry for Wooyoung but at the same time I agree with my Doongie. After that Wooyoung didn't approach me again or talk to me about that matter but we were still friends.

 

Once we passed the first table, at the second table we greeted Yoseob oppa and Kikwang having some laugh and good time while talking to each other. Yoseob oppa saw me first and smiled at me sweetly. I knew that he likes me and even if he didn't open up about his liking to me I can feel it. I smiled at him too but then I saw his smile fading when he saw someone behind me.

 

"Hi Kikwang and Yoseob hyung!" Doongie greeted them behind me. I saw Yoseob oppa smiled again but not as bright as his smile for me. I think he was jealous even if knowing that Doongie and I were just "Friends"

We waved to them and resumed going to our table at the farthest corner in the room where we can see the city lights of Seoul from the view because our table was near the window.

The last group of celebrity customers that we saw while going to our table was T-ara members. I went immediately to them and greeted them

"Annyeong!" I said while looking at all of them but smiling brightly to Jiyeon as she is my friend. Hwayoung was there next to Jiyeon and you could see that they were treating each other well.

"Annyeong IU and Cheoondoong!" Jiyeon said.

Doongie bowed to them for greeting and the girls just laughed. I noticed that Jiyeon had her eyes on my Doongie. Doongie just smiled at her and pushed me towards our table. We waved at them before we finally reached our table. It seemed to be forever. I was already hungry when we sat down.

 

"I'm soo soo hungry now Doongie" I whispered to him while looking around the room to make sure no one's staring at us

"Me too" Doongie said coldy

"Yah! Why are you acting like that?" I whispered to him. He was looking outside the window and not even looking at me

"Nothing" He replied briefly still not looking at me

"Yah! Doongie, baby what's wrong?" I started to mellow down and whispered softly. I looked around and slowly touched his hand with my fingers.

"Why is Yoseob hyung smiling at you sweetly?" He looked at me with those jealous black orbs. I could only giggle a little bit. I smiled at him

"Yah IU-ssi why are you smiling?" He asked me with furrowed brows

"Doongie, don't you really sensed it? He likes me" I told him with an even wider smile

"So what if he likes you? YOU ...ARE...MINE..." He said with seriousness on his face as his face comes closer to mine

"Doongie we're in public" I calmly reminded him as he retreated to his seat

"Sorry Jieunnie, I just don't like it when I see these guys staring and smiling at you like that" Doongie said with pleading eyes. He caressed my hands softly. I smiled but then I remembered how Jiyeon looked at him earlier.

"How about you Doongie, I saw how Jiyeon stares at you" I looked around and saw Jiyeon staring at us. I smiled at her and waved. She waved back but then to my surprise, Jiyeon got up and started walking towards us. Oh no! Is she really targeting my Doongie?!

 

"Jieunnie, are you j----" Doongie's question was interrupted when.....

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jiyeon said before bowing infront of Doongie. She grabbed a chair and sit down beside him.

 

The nerve! I thought to myself while inside I was fanning myself because I was about to explode.

---------

 

Mianhe to my subcribers for not updating for a long time

Classes just started for me but I still find time to write lol sorry if this is a short update

Thank you to all my new subscribers and also if you're reading this. I want to thank my youtube IU-THunder shipper buddy for sharing stuff about IU-Thunder interactions and what not.

Can't wait to have mroe IU-Thunder interactions this 2012. I'm hoping that PDs will soon ask them to be together for a drama or CF or better yet a song collaboration and that they will have to perform it on stage just the TWO OF THEM. keke

There will be two events where IU and MBLAQ will be performing this September. Can't wait for more interactions!!!!!

With that said, enjoy this new update. We haven't gotten to the main conflict yet.

 

Bye!