a letter and a goodbye

i'm sorry, i have to do it

 

One week ago.

“Myra, we really need your help.” Your dad said while you’re having a dinner together. “What can I help you dad?” you asked.

“You know that our company is having a big trouble and Mr. Jung said that he will help with one condition.” Your dad explained. You nodded signaling your dad to continue.

“He said that he’ll help me only if I agree to let you marry his son, Jung Pilgyo.” You dad said. “Mwo? Dad, I don’t think I can. You know that I and Hyesung oppa didn’t get along so well.” You said.

“But, Myra…that’s the only way that we have in order to save our company. I don’t want you to live like a beggar once our company bankrupt.” Your dad looks at you with a sad face.

“I can’t just leave Junjin oppa like that. Not by getting married with Hyesung oppa.” You whined. “Please Myra. I hope that you’ll reconsider this agreement.” Your dad said. You stop eating and make your way to you bedroom.

It has been a habit for you to call your boyfriend, Junjin before you go to sleep but this time; you’re not in the mood to talk with him.

He called you.

“Hello.” You said

“Jagiya, why didn’t you call me yet?” Junjin asked.

“I’m sorry,” you said.

“Myra, what happen? You don’t sound fine to me,”

“Nothing. I’m just tired. Oppa, let’s meet tomorrow? I miss you.” you said.

He laughs. “We’ve just met this morning and you’re saying that you miss me now?”

“That’s hours ago. Of course I’ll miss you by now. Tomorrow, 8 o’clock. Fetch me, okay? You need to free yourself until night! You’re all mine tomorrow!” you said cutely.

“Wow! Ok! As you wish my princess. So, let’s go to sleep now.” He said.

“Okay. Good night oppa. Saranghae!” you said.

“Good night jagiya~”

After a week.

Junjin POV

“Oppa! Good bye!” Myra waves me when her dad fetches her up.

Myra seems so different today. She never acts like this before. I reach home. I take my bag out of my car and carry it to my room. I open the bag to find something but then, I notice a box that wasn’t mine. When I open it, there’s a pink letter, a watch and a wallet that I’ve been craving to buy.

I didn’t notice when she put it inside my bag. I open the letter and started reading it.

Oppa, you might thinking why did I give you all this secretly. Oppa, I know it’s too early to give a birthday present to you since it’s May while your birthday is in August. There are too many things that I want to tell you but I just don’t how to tell you directly. So, I decided to tell you using this letter. You know how my family’s company had a big problem, right? Mr. Jung said to my dad that he can help us save our company but there’s a condition for that. You know who Jung Pilgyo is, right? In order to save our company, I need to get married Hyesung oppa; that’s the condition that Mr. Jung offered my dad. Remember the day that I didn’t call you before I went to sleep? That’s the day when dad told me about me getting married to Hyesung oppa. It’s not my will and I definitely will find ways to stop this marriage. But oppa, I can’t. My dad keeps on pleading me to accept the offer. Oppa, I love you but I can’t let my dad down. It’s okay for you to be mad at me because I can’t save our relationship. Sorry, I can’t keep my promise to marry you. Oppa, I’ll be married tomorrow. I hope you can understand my situation. I love you. I don’t want to tell you directly because I can’t stand looking at your sad face. It will be harder for me to leave you. I don’t care if you hate me for this, but please remember, in my heart, there are only you. You’re the only one who I cared for and who I love.

I close the letter and drive to her house. I really need to stop her from marrying Hyesung! I reached her house and I see Myra and Hyesung walking towards Hyesung’s car.

“Myra!” I shouted. She turns to me. “Myra!” I shouted again but a bit slow. I walk towards her.

“Why?” I asked while holding her hands. Hyesung stands besides her and staring at me.

“Hyesung oppa, can i?” she asked him and he nodded then both of us walk away to keep a bit distance from Hyesung.

“I’m sorry.” She said. I can see her eyes getting teary. “But why? Why don’t you tell me earlier?” I asked.

“Because I want us to spend a week that full of happiness.” She forced a smiled. “But you shouldn’t let yourself thinking about this problem alone!” I said.

“Even if I told you earlier, there’s nothing that we can do. Oppa, please forgive.” She cried. I hug her tightly.

“There’s no need for you to be sorry. Myra, I hope you’ll be happy with him. Even if it’s almost impossible, please be happy. Don’t worry about me.” I caress her hair and kiss her forehead.

“Oppa, I need to go. I’m sorry. I love you.” she walks away still crying.

I just couldn’t do anything rather than watching her get into Hyesung’s car and Hyesung drive away leaving me alone on the road.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my first one-shot and first story having Shinhwa member as the characters. i know the ending was not so good..sorry about that, i just don't know how to end it :( thanks for reading and please comments.. ^_^

i'll start writing a story about shinhwa again soo..so, please wait.. ^_^ hope you enjoyed reading this one shot <3