Gaze

Watch

Kyuhyun's eyes gazed into the cheering audience in front of him. He was there along with the other members of Super Junior, performing their new song. He was part of Korea's largest boy group, the legendary 'Super Junior'. At the moment, he could hear rather high-pitched cheers around the place. At the moment, Yesung was singing his part. Kyuhyun listened carefully, Yesung had a amazing voice. As one of Super Junior's main singers, he was putting all his heart and soul into the song. Which was a good thing, since you can't sing without putting your heart into it. Even though his ears were listening to Yesung's voice, his eyes were doing something different. They were looking.

Joohyun, where are you?

Kyuhyun didn't know why, but during the performance, his eyes were searching for the somewhat 'innocent' maknae of Girls' Generation, Seo Joohyun. Or, as you may know, Seohyun. She was who his eyes were searching for, nobody else. Kyuhyun couldn't understand it, his body was not concious. With nothing but a whim,  Kyuhyun's eyes stared to the side of the stage, trying to see if he could see Seohyun. He looked to the right side of the stage, all the Girls' Generation members except Seohyun. His eyes passed the one by one without sparing a single thought. Kyuhyun's eyes passed Sooyoung, not thinking of anything but Seohyun. Kyuhyun's eyes passed Taeyeon, his head simply clouded with thought of the person he was trying to find throughout the whole performance. Where was Seohyun? Kyuhyun stopped staring to the left before looking forward and staring out into the audience. Finally, he found her.

There you are.

Kyuhyun unconciously moved closer to the left side of the stage, where Seohyun. He questioned himelf on why Seohyun wasn't with the other members of Girls' Generation. After a couple of seconds, Kyuhyun figured that she had just gotten her directions wrong. As Kyuhyun kept sneaking gazes at Seohyun, he almost forgot to dance. Luckily for him, the other Super Junior members or fans hadn't noticed his slight mistake. Well, it figured as much. While his thoughts and sight was on Seohyun during the performance, the other Super Junior members had their own thoughts filled. Eunhyuk was thinking of Hyoyeon, Leeteuk was thinking of Taeyeon and Sungmin was thinking of Sunny.

I can't even watch her.

A unnoticable and discrete smirk appeared on his lips, he could practically feel Seohyun's strong gaze at him. This made Kyuhyun so happy. He knew that she was watching him and only him. Kyuhyun was happy, but wanted to do something else. All Kyuhyun couldn't do so much as gaze at her. Kyuhyun couldn't turn his head to see Seohyun. Everyone was watching her. Everyone was watching him. He simply couldn't do the things he wanted. He couldn't go up to her and hug her as tightly as he wanted. He couldn't go up to her and kiss her breathless like he wished. He couldn't hold her hand and gently squeeze it liked he urged to do. All Kyuhyun could do at this point was imagine her image in his mind.

We are not in a relationship.

Kyuhyun hated to the fact so much and didn't want to tell himself the truth,  he and Seohyun were not in a together. They were not offically dating you could say. Why you ask? Simply because Kyuhyun didn't have enough courage to ask Seohyun to date him; to be his girlfriend.. Although, He did want to do it so much. Whenever he attempted it, the words would slip away from him and run like a stram. The closest Kyuhyun had ever gone to asking Seohyun if she would date him was, "Do you want to go eat lunch together?".

She is not offically mine.

Kyuhyun knew it, Seohyun was the ideal type of girl for everyone; the ideal girlfriend. She was very beautiful, she was rather smart, she had a strong and absolutely hypnotic voice, she had exceptional manners and was multi-talented. If only Kyuhyun could bring forth the courage and ask Seohyun to go on a date with him or be his girlfriend, it would be so much better than keeping the words in his head, Kyuhyun absolutely hated that fact. For now, Seohyun wasn't Kyuhyun's. She wasn't offically his. How Kyuhyun wished to claim her as his, knowing each other.

There are other people who have my wish.

Kyuhyun wanted Seohyun to be his... and so did many other people. Kyuhyun had come to terms with the fact that it would be so easy for him to lose Seohyun. Whenever he saw Seohyun, there would be so many other men watching her every movement. It wasn't just him. Kyuhyun had other competition for Seohyun's heart. Most people wanted the same thing Kyuhyun wanted. They all wanted to have Seohyun for themselves. A certain level of jealousy and possesiveness had overcome him.

Call me.

After performing, they finished up. All the fans cheered rather loudly, Kyuhyun waved and smiled at his fans. He turned his head to see all other other Super Junior membesr going towards the right side of the stage. Kyuhyun simply stood for a moment, deciding which direction to go. He turned his head to Seohyun and saw her looking at him, not that she seemd to notice. Kyuhyun laughed to himself slightly, all the Super Junior members were heading towards a specific person. Kyuhyun could tell by the look in Seohyun's eyes, she wanted him to be with her. The shining look in her eyes, it was something he absolutely loved.

I want a kiss.

Kyuhyun approached Seohyun. He was the only Super Junior member which was walking to the left side of the stage instead of the right side of the stage. Not that anyone really seemed to notice. They were all to busy doing something else. A gentle smile graced Kyuhyun's lips. Seohyun stepped closer, giving him a hug. He could see Seohyun's eyes, staring into his gently. Kyuhyun looked down and moved closer and closer. Soon, their gentle lips finally touched each other's. Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around Seohyun's waist as she wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The gentleness, the sweetness, the sensation... it was a missed feeling. After a minute or so, their lips finally parted from each other. A thin strand of saliva connected their lips for a couple seconds before breaking. Kyuhyun then his lips.

She loves me.

Kyuhyun felt like the luckiest person in the world at the moment. Without ever asking Seohyun to be his girlfriend or go on a date with him, she still loved him with all all her heart. Seohyun never wished for him to ask he about such things come out of his lips. Somehow, Seohyun simply knew what Kyuhyun wanted to say and never asked him to say it.

"Kyuhyunnie oppa, it was a really good performance. You looked every handsome." Seohyun spoke as Kyuhyun smiled at Seohyun. There were just so many reasons to love her.

"Really? You think? Thanks for telling me Joohyun. Let's go get some lunch." Kyuhuyn spoke. Seohyun smiled to herself. In those words, Kyuhyun was basically telling her that they were going to go on a date.

"Yes oppa. Let's go on a date." Seohyun smiled, hugging Kyuhyun's arm before letting go abruptly. The staff was soon appearing. Kyuhyun and Seohyun just couldn't get caught now.

"Hm.... I really don't know what's wrong with me." Kyuhyun muttered slightly as he took his right hand and ruffled his neatly sculptured hair into a complete and utter mess.

"There's nothing wrong with oppa." Seohyun smiled at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun couldn't help but smile back  at her. Since they were in front of other people, they couldn't be too intimate.

"I'm really sorry, Hyunnie." Kyuhyun apologised quietly as he lifted his left hand and ran it down a strand of Seohyun's soft hair. Seohyun simply smiled at Kyuhyun.

"Oppa, stop saying sorry. You didn't do anything wrong." Seohyun replied. Kyuhyun gave a sympathetic look. He knew, even though it didn't really show, Seohyun wanted someone to call her boyfriend.

"You seem a little depressed about it." Kyuhyun teased slightly as Seohyun pouted a little angrily. Kyuhyun chuckled slightly, seeing Seohyun's cheeks puffed up.

"It doesn't matter... you're my unofficial boyfriend." Seohyun muttered quietly. Kyuhyun stared for a second before laughing once again. She was just so loveable. Kyuhyun gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek.