CHAPTER 2

LET ME LOVE YOU

~~~FLASHBACK~~~

Earlier that day…

Minzy got out of her first class for the day and she’ll be meeting Changmin for lunch.

He had asked her out for lunch…

They’ve been friends since she was a freshman and he was her SUNBAE…

He was kind, sweet, caring and someone who she can easily talk to about anything under the sun.

He was just like her best friend onew, but when she was with changmin she could feel that she’s a grown up lady because she was treated like one.

When she was with him she feels so special and it seems like time passes by so fast that she would want it to stop.

She looks up into him and respects him as a man and as a senior. But above all, she knows deep down into her heart she loves him more than a friend…

She let out a silent giggle imagining what will happen on their lunch date.

“What if he’ll confessed today?” she thought.. She felt her cheeks blush…

The thought overwhelm her… they’ve been sweet with each other for a long time now.

Having small phone chat every now and then, going out together but usually with her cousin Shin, she picks her up sometimes after class and other things that make her happy and feel cared for.

She took out her phone as she felt it vibrate…

There were 2  messages.

The 1st one came from onew telling her not to forget about Bom’s birthday party.

And the other one was from her cousin, asking her where she is at the moment.

she was about to reply to Shin when changmin called.

“Yoboseo oppa...” she greeted…

“Where are you minzy-ah?” changmin asked.

“Im on my way to the cafeteria…wae? Am I late?” she looked at her watch and it was only 11:30 and they were supposed to meet at 12.

“Anniyo, let’s not meet at the cafeteria, I’m at the café in front of the campus, I’ll be waiting for you here, is that ok?”

“Ahh, kinchana, I’ll be there…see yah..”

“Nae, hurry ok…”

“Nae…” and she hanged up.

“Omo what’s with the hurry”…she smiled nervously to herself and headed quickly towards the gate.

She’s walking double time; she was excited, she can’t anticipate what will happen… all she could feel was her heart thumping to its loudest beat…bounding hard on the left side of her chest.

She could see the café; she stopped for a while and fixed herself…

She inhaled deeply, filling up her lungs…

“This is it...Ok relax minzy…fighting!!” she told herself holding her hand in fist…

She entered the café and turned her head from left to right searching for the guy whom her heart was beating for…

A waitress greeted her and she just smiled in response.

There were 6 tables on the 1st floor, 3 of those were occupied but none of them was Changmin.

“Maybe he was upstairs” she thought.

She took the stairs going to the 2nd level of the café, and there she saw him.

But the sight made her loud bounding heart suddenly stop from beating.  And all the blood on her body seemed to drain making her feel weak and helpless.

Changmin was there, he was seated facing the window with a girl beside him leaning on his shoulder.

He was smiling, the kind of smile that he make after winning the basketball championship. His happiness was evident and it was piercing right through the left side of her chest, making her gasp for more air and hold onto the rails for support.

He told her something and the girl answered enthusiastically giving him a kiss on the cheek. And his laughter filled the room echoing to minzy’s ear, Beads of tears emerging at the side of her eyes.

She couldn’t take the sight anymore, but as she turned her back, the girl called her.

“MINZY-AH!! Where are you going?”

It stunned her and reacted upon impulse.

She faced them with a big smile on her face, “omo SHIN unnie!! You’re here..I..I..I…my stomach is rumbling and I badly needed to go to the comfort room…” she said holding her stomach.

“Ehh? “Changmin answered with a smile, still his arms around Shin, “do it faster and come back quickly nae dongsaeng? We have things to tell you…” he added.

“na-n...nae” forcing a smile and she ran downstairs towards the comfort room, locked the door behind her letting out the tears that she had successfully held back earlier.

“BABO… BABO...BABOOOO”  she said hitting her head with her hand, tears streaming down her cheek…her heart was about to explode…the pain was too much for her to handle.

She doesn’t have the time to cry and blame herself for assuming such thoughts; she has to be strong for the sake of her pride, for the sake of their friendship. She has to face them as if she was ok, as if she was happy for them…

She sniffed and washed her tears away.

“You don’t have to do this.” She told her reflection.

“You can leave if you want right?”

“But you’re an idiot anyway and you’ve got no choice.”

She said fiercely.

She applied some face powder to hide away the stain that pain had left her cheeks.

She gave herself a fake smile and went out of the comfort room to face the painful truth.

~~~END OF FLASBACK~~~

 

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO THERE READERS.....SO HOW WAS IT??? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK KEKEK..

PLEASE DO LEAVE A COMMENT <3