I win

Grease off

 

 You were chilling with your close idol friends Infinite at their apartment watching Shut up Flower Boy Band until Woohyun spoke up.

“Hey ______ “ “ What?“ You replied giving him a skeptical look inching you head up from the position you had laying your head on Sungyeol’s lap.

“Are you a B2TY? Let’s turn our love from Fiction to Fact “ You were abit taken back from his sudden outburst of grease  but chuckled and turned off the TV earning some sighs of relief from other members sick of that drama.

“ Woohyun, are you challenging me?” You sat up from laying on Sungyeol looking him quirking an eyebrow.

“What do you mean? “ Woohyun squinted his eyes at you clearly confused. Dongwoo let out his crazy contagious laugh immediately lighting up the atmosphere.

“You don’t know? “ Dongwoo squeaked between breathes. “What’s so funny? “ Woohyun asked trying to ignore the room full of laughter.

“ _____ is what we like to call; The Pick Up Line Princess“ Sunggyu explained to his bewildered dongsaeng. You immediately gave him a smirk and playfully flipped your hair acting like an arrogant diva.

“ Well, I wouldn’t say that“  You said holding back laughter. Sungjong looked at you and rolled his eyes like a real diva. “ C’mon _____ we all know that YOU know that as a fact. “

You glanced over at the amazed Woohyun and shrugged your shoulders. “ Hey, I’m just have that extra touch of grease , it’s not anything big.“

Woohyun bit his lip and hesitated for what seemed like 1 minute in real life but an hour for him.

“ I challenge you to a grease off“  Woohyun finally spoke up; no, he won’t lose his greasy pride to a freaking GIRL.

The whole room was filled with laughter before you spoke up making the whole room dead silence.

“Challenge accepted “

Woohyun smirked at you and pulled out a paper from his back pocket. “ Here are the rules to our grease off.“

“ What the heck Woohyun?! Why do you even have this? “ You asked unfolding the paper.

“ Well , I knew one day someone would challenge me , so I wrote rules. Didn’t expect a girl though.“ He replied to your question shrugging his shoulders like it was common for people to have a grease off.

You looked at the paper squinting before reading aloud the rules for all of Infinite to hear.

 “ Congratulations on being the first person to man up and challenge the king of grease to a grease off! I’m warning you; this won’t be easy. I’m not given the nickname Namgrease for nothing  ; ) Now if you would kindly read the rules under this so we can get this thing started.

 

1.FIND A PERSON TO SHARE YOUR GREASE TO. ( BASICALLY SOMEONE TO HIT ON )

2.PLAY FAIR , YOU AND YOUR COMPETITOR WILL TAKE TURNS HITTING ON YOUR PARTNER.

3.NO REPEATING PICK UP LINES

4.DON’T COPY YOUR COMPETITOR’S  PICK UP LINE

5.IT’S WAR

6.DON’T INTERFEAR WITH YOUR COMPETITOR WHILE THEY ARE DOING THEIR PICK UP LINE

7.WE WILL HAVE THE CROWD VOTE FOR WHO WINS

8.WE WILL DOING KPOP PICK UP LINES BEACAUSE WELL, YOU KNOW WHO I AM RIGHT?

Have fun and good luck! “

You blinked a couple of times after reading the odd paper before putting the paper down.

“ How do we decide partners? “ Hoya asked standing next to the microwave waiting for the popcorn to finish popping, getting ready for watching the ‘grease off’.

Sunggyu furrowed his eyes a bit thinking. “ Okay how about this, since _____ is the Pickup line princess she will get the hardest person to charm, L come out. “  Myungsoo walked over and stood next to you eyeing you with his usual pokerface.

You looked at him trying to copy his face but failed horribly. “ Sunggyu , why did you give me Myungy? He is so hard to charm!!! “ You pouted abit looking at the ground.

Sunggyu facepalmed shaking his head at you. “My dear_____ that’s the point…. “ “What about me , I need a partner too! “ Woohyun whined standing behind you.

Dongwoo thought for a while before speaking up. “Sunggyu hyung will do it! “ “ WHAT?!!? “ Sunggyu’s eyes widened looking at Dongwoo as if he had just seen a ghost.

“ HYYYYYUUUUUNNNGGGGG!!!!! “ Sungyeol said jumping on his arm. “ PLEASE , PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEE, PLEEEEEASSEE . I WAN’T TO SE THE BATTLE OF THE CENTRY HAPPEN! “ Sunggyu let out a big sigh and muttered a small “ fine”

“ Okay let’s  do this! “ Sungyeol exclaimed pulling Hoya to sit next to him and snatched the popcorn out of his hand stuffing it in his mouth.

 Woohyun pulled Sunggyu close to him and winked at him. “ I don’t know if you’re a MBLAQ fan , but your body deserves an A+ “

Cue the laughing.

“AIIISHHH! I AM REALLY HOLDING BACK THE URGE TO SMACK YOU!” Sunggyu screamed threatening to hit him across the head. Everyone was on the floor laughing except Woohyun and Sunggyu.

“ O-Okay , _____ your turn “ Sungjong wheezed still rolling on the floor from the previous pick up line.

You looked up at L just to see how fast he was able to pull off his scary look even though 2 seconds ago he was in tears laughing.

“ Hey, I can body roll better than SISTAR19, Teen Top, AND Bi Rain “ You said with a wink at the end earning some wolf whistles from the guys but only made L turn his head for a few seconds but remained his pokerface.

“ Man , L is forever a mystery. If that was me I would be on the floor by now!” Sungyeol pointed out with some nods of agreements from the other watchers.

The pickup line galore went on with screams from Sunggyu every time he said a pick up line and a pokerface every time you said yours.

It was your turn again and you decided, they should be eating dinner right now so you said the one pick up line that was on your mind the whole time.

“ Myungsoo oppa! “ You called out in a sweet tone catching everyone’s attention.

“ Are you an Inspirit? Because for you, my love is Infinite.“ That caused the whole room to become filled with, laughter, wolf whistles, and just plain old screams.

“ Aish, why do you have to be so greasy? “ L asked before hugging you and playfully punching you in the arm. You fist pumped happy at your accomplishment and glanced at Woohyun.

“ Fine, Fine. “ He said putting his hands up in surrender. “ You win “

 

_____________________________________

 

 

BLAH THAT’S ALL. :p

DON’T COPY MY STORY OK?