Goodbye

I'm so sorry [oneshot]

JIYONG'S POV

 

"You !!! Why did you this to me?!"
"Dara, let me explain!"
"Explain my ! This explains everything!" she slaps to me the pictures that show my infidelity.
"Dara, it's not what you think!" I tried explaining but she just cuts me off.
"Don't!" she raises her right hand in front of me. "I don't need to hear it". she looks at me full of anger in her eyes. Looking at her, I feel hopeless and I can't defend myself anymore.

 


"All I wanted from you is loyalty. I never ask for anything. I fought for this relationship even though the whole world is against us. I trusted you, Ji but I guess you never give a damn!" I saw her eyes tearing up but I know she's fighting for it to fall.
"Dara, it was nothing! I~" I tried to interfere.
"Nothing?! Ji, you slept with Bom!" her tears are now falling. "Bom! My bestfriend!"
"Dara, she came to me! I tried~" I felt her hands on my cheeks. It stings and left red mark in it. I froze and I think the world became dark. I look at her and now she's weeping holding her right hand.
"Ji, it didn't matter who seduced first. It's all done! I trusted the both of you. I trusted you! I loved you!" I can never win against her. I'm always at fault in this relationship. I tried reasoning out but now I know I can never get out from this crime.
"What's worse, Ji... she's pregnant!" she went near to me and pounded her hands into my chest.
I want to get her hands and hug her but I felt numb and just let her be. Realization took over. I can never fix this now. I look at her still punching me and crying but my vision of her is slowly vanishing feeling I cannot reach her anymore so before it happen, I hold on to her hands and imprisoned her to my arms. She struggled to get loose but my desperation for her not to disappear is more powerful.
At last, she stop and all I can hear is her cries and light embrace. I can't help but weep as well. I know the next thing she will do but I hope for it to wait and prolong this moment but luck is not on my side.
"Ji, marry her. Marry Bom". I just tighten my hug as a reply. "Ji, please..." I can hear desperation in her voice. I shook my head as a protest.
"No...no..no.. anything but that! I will be a father to the child but I will not take the marriage." I cupped my hands to her face and look into her eyes. Let her see my desperation as well.

 

 


"Ji, please... I don't want to do this to Bom. She's a family. There's only the two of us left. I don't want to take away her happiness." she reasoned out trying to keep away her gaze.
"Happiness?" I mocked at her. "You always do everything to her. What about your happiness? My happiness? I can never be happy if not with you!" Now I'm angry. I know how kind and responsible Dara is. It's what I like about her but now I despise it! Because of that trait, I can lose her forever. "Just this once Dara! Fight for your own happiness."
"I did, Jiyong! But you’re the first one to give up! Who in their right mind don't want to be happy? Tell me!" Her anger is on loose again. She got out from my grip and slowly steps back. I step forward but she stops me. "Dara~"
"No, Ji. It's over. From the very start. We knew that this relationship won't last long. I'm sorry but I can't take this anymore. I'm tired and I want to get this over with." and with that she walked away.
Away from my life.
I guess sighing will always gonna be my companion. She never walked out from my life. She's still here.

 

 

 

By my side supporting me... and my family. Bom and I got married. Eight months later, we had a baby boy. I was happy... yes I was but not that happy if the one I got to spend my life with would be her. She offered friendship and yes I accepted because by doing this, I can still have her...
I'm pathetic, I know... so is she but I guess we will be pathetic with all our lives.
Looking at her now all I can say is… Baby, I'm so sorry...

 

_______________________________________________

waah ! i didn't know i wrote a sad story :'(

 

well ~ this story is dedicated to my unnie SANDARAGON <3