Ch.01- Accidental Meeting

You and Me...Again?!?

        I walked into my campus, Kangnam University, bring my sketch book and the results of my paintings-however included in the test for graduation majoring in art,but never mind! it's not important! And now I should go to my locker and take a bolpoint. But suddenly someone from behind pushed me until I bumped the locker.

        And voice 'PLAK!' sounds.

       For a moment,I felt my left cheek was burned. I gaze up to see the crazy person who has slap me,and I see angry 1seonbae's face in front of me. Gosh! What the heck!

"Ya!! 2Neol..Don't ever be dare to approach Leeteuk oppa!3dongsaeng who really don't know yourself!" that unlucky seonbae insult me with a loud voice.

"..." I stare at her without any expression. Geez! Look what I found! A broken hearted fop who had apparently tired of life. From her appearance, I have guessed that she was of economics majors-- majors are not complicated as other majors on campus.

"W..Why you stared at me like that?" she asked little nervous.

"You tell me dongsaeng, but you don't realize that your conduct worse than me.  You want me called you as 4eonni?"

"Mwo?" she asked restrain angry.

But immediately silence when I stared at her with my gaze with meaning 'Hey,seam quickly, you waste my time!'. And of course she will run away after I staring like that. Just wait it!

"In other time,if I saw you with Leeteuk oppa.I won't let you," she whispered and go away.

I walked again and..eo..I almost forget about my ballpoint for writing my name. So I take the ballpoint and wroted my name on the bottom- Lee Eana- while I hear someone,I mean, some people whispering about me.

"So her name is Lee Eana.."

"5Nugu..?"

"Ah,6molla! Exactly she doesn't popular at all!" said a girl with big eyes and short skirt.

"Ya! Be careful! Don't let her hear you,"

And bla..bla..bla,etc.

I don't care about this ,but what the... Wait! The atmosphere become more horrible! So I immediately walked and  make way through the crowd of student. Awhile they look at me with gaze that full of meaning.

While walking I curse that seonbae.I swear I'll kill her if we meet again! It seems she was destined to die because I saw her laughing sassy with the popular boy- who by the way the reaction is in contrast with the other. But who cares about them? So I keep walking and pass them.

And at that time, it even happens..

Suddenly the boy put  his hands  into the wall so that my head is somewhere between his hand, then his head,I mean his lips, hit my lips! Gosh, what a damn situation!? That all happened just a few seconds, but I feel this happened like a few years! and I felt that hundreds of eyes are staring at us. Beside,that seonbae screaming like a crazy-- makes me thought that she was REALLY crazy. And even stranger, I see the student on campus are taking our picture.

Suddenly that guy away-Damn! I was too much thinking until not away formerly! However this situation is embarrasing-- and for a moment we are look each other.

I can see his brown eyes looked at me too.. What a beautiful eyes.."Run!!" Suddenly he shout and pull my hand and run pierce the crowd of student. Who the heck is he?!And what the heck is he doing? But I hear someone from behind is shouting us. So I turned my head and see a bald slanting eyes teacher is pursuing from behind. Damn! I never had experience like this, and I must pass this by chasing with bald teacher and running with a guy who I don't know at all? NO! So I immediately let his hand and lurked. That's better than catched by stupid way!

I immediately entering the nearest room without know what room I've enter. But I hear my art teacher voice...

"Ya! Eana- sshi . 7Eodikaseyo? You came so late!"

I turn my head and remember about my painting. Gosh!! Where is the painting now? Am I drop it? Aish.. If It drop, exactly has broken!

"Umm, I have to fix my problem for a moment before," I lied.

"Then, where is it? Your paint?"

Deg! Gotcha! I just silence while found a great alibi to save me. But I couldn't. Ouww this situation shouldn't be worse!

"You know that assignment determine your graduation,don't you? Don't try to belittle my class. So I have to punish you..bla..bla..bla.." yeah I don't care what do you say because this situation can't be worse than this..

"8Jeogiyeo.. Do you see Lee Eana?" Suddenly someone opened the door and enter the room. I turned my head and look at someone who called my name. I looked at his face,then I realize he is the bald teacher who chatced me-- somehow I realize that's him because of his bald head.

Damn!  I'm too fast cheer up!

"Ya! Eana,that's you, right? A girl who dare to kissing without proper permission. Now follow me because your 9namja.." Geez! He talking without seeing the situation! I can hear the students in this room trying hard restrain laughing.

So I immediately interrupted with a louder voice," What do you mean? Your namja? We haven't known each other before!"

" Hey, Eana, you shouldn't shout like that to people who is elder than you!" a guy with brown hair warned me, and restrain laugh voice's hear.

"So you can have relationships but you can't doing my assignment? Eana tou really make me surprised! I never thought that you will be so dissapointing like this. Ah, you can take this girl away,she has too many breaks the ordinance!" said Mr.Kang restrain angry.

"But I..."

to be continued..