Snide

Park Hyomin's Boytoy

        Hyomin was laying in your arms, her breathing faint as she slept comfortably.  You watched her, lightly brushing the reddish pink hair out of her face.  Cherishing these moments, you knew that she would only have snide remarks to the thought of actually dating you.  All you were was stress relief for the beautiful girl who was laying her head and left arm on your chest.


        Grabbing her hand in yours, you held it bringing it up to your lips you kissed it lightly before laying it back down on your chest to hold it against yourself. She wouldn't wake until morning when she would bolt out the front door to live a day in the world before retreating right back where she started.  That's how everyday went, the texts you received were vague but easily the language that she often spoke with you.


        It was useless to try to convince her to treat you differently, for you longed to have an actual conversation with her like you used to.  Friends was a good spot to be at, friends with benefits mainly benefited her, even though you enjoyed the nights you spent together there was still the nagging thought at the back of your head. 'Isn't is usually the girl who wants an actual relationship?' you asked yourself, contemplating the possibilities.


        Three questions easily entered your head.  Was it possible to convince her to love you? Was it possible for you to make her your girlfriend?  Was it possible to stop playing games?