Chapter 1

Can U Smile

She sighed as she laid down her cup of coffee on top of the table,looking at her brother who's deep asleep.The older guy would always be seen sleeping on their couch in the morning since he's always home late at night due to his busy work as the owner of 'My Heaven'.

 

"Oppa,wake up."

 

"I'm tired....let me sleep for another hour..."

 

"It's already 3 PM oppa,i thought that you said to me yesterday that you'll be going on a date with Sohee?"

 

His ears immediately perked up as soon as he heard his girlfriend's name.Yuri was right,he did told her to remind him again about it.Grabbing his shirt that was lying on the floor to cover up his tank top,Jiyoung rushed towards the door and grabbed his keys.Being late for his date is the thing that he hated the most whether it's him or his girlfriend that was doing so."Don't forget to lock the door after i went out."

 

"Alright oppa,be careful on your way there."

 

"I will," the door was slammed closed leaving Yuri alone in the apartment.The only tenants were actually her and her older brother so it's natural for the place to get a little bit messy considering the fact that Yuri could be considered as a bit boyish because of her attitude sometimes.

 

"Oh well,i should start thinking on what should i be doing today," she shrugged off.The 24 year old went towards the door to lock it up as her brother told her and plopped herself on the couch."I wonder what's on today."

 

A smile crept on her face when she the tv and saw a familiar face endorsing a product on tv.It was none other than her best friend,Tiffany Hwang also known as one of the hottest celebrities around.Though most people did not know that fact,Yuri herself managed to get quite a lot of attention from the others due to her beauty and overwhelming aura.

 

It's quite a funny story actually on how they managed to get close to each other.

 

The wind was blowing hard outside of the house that she could even hear the sound of the wind hitting the window.Yuri regretted agreeing with what her friend suggested her.Going on a camping trip wasn't actually her kind of thing but since Sooyoung looked so desperate on wanting her to meet a trainee who's about to debut soon,she eventually complied with it.

 

"Damn it,where are the rest of you guys?" she cursed under her breath,staring at her phone screen in front of her.The slightly tanned girl had just finished texting Sooyoung on their whereabouts but it seems that the shikshin haven't even replied her.

 

A knock on the door was all it take for her to turn her attention completely and with a frown in tact on her face,she opened the door to only be greeted by a beautiful young woman,all wet from the rain."Tif...fany-shi? Why are you here? Where's Sooyoung and the rest of the guys?" Yuri scanned outside of the house as she allowed Tiffany to enter.

 

"I didn't join them earlier actually..."

 

"Oh..."

 

An awkward silence enveloped the two of them before it was broken with Tiffany asking Yuri for a towel to dry herself up."Is there any towel around here?"

 

"Towel?" Yuri replied,looking at her when she felt stupid all of the sudden.How could she forgot that Tiffany was in the rain earlier? Mentally facepalming herself,she replied with an 'oh' as she went towards the wardrobe near the fireplace to get a clean towel for the lady."Here you go."

 

"Thank you."

 

"Uhm...i think it's better for you to change,you know so that you won't catch a cold from it? And...your undergarments is starting to show..."

 

Tiffany herself looked at her clothes upside down,her cheeks slightly turning red due to what Yuri said to her."Yo-You're right..."

 

-TBC-

 

A/N Alright,so there will also be a little bit of YulTi in here to spice things up XD The next chapter will be the continuation of what happened between YulTi that made them became close ^^ Sorry that there's not any YulSic yet though,they'll probably meet in a few more chapters?