Tease

Free Day

 

         The sun’s gentle light was flooding the room already while the curtain was dancing along the breeze. Yongguk turned over in bed and watched as the sun’s light made his lover’s face seem even more beautiful than usual. Very carefully, almost like he wasn’t touching, he ran a hand through Himchan’s hair, just to revel in the feel of the soft locks in his rough hands.

“Hm..” a soft groan came from Himchan.

Yongguk placed a gentle kiss on the younger’s cheek. “Keep on sleeping, Channie.” He watched as the younger smiled unconsciously and went right on sleeping.

 

      Yongguk laughed quietly and stood up, heading to the kitchen. He found two notes on the fridge as he was getting some milk. He scoffed after reading them. Leave it to the dongsaengs to rush off without any prior notice.

Yongguk leader nim!

     Jello here! Jongupie hyung wanted to go out today to play :3 we had no schedules so I said yes. ^^ DON’T TOUCH MY CHERRY TOMATOES! -_____- tell that to Daehyun hyung too okay?

Totomato

 

Hyung,

     Daejae time today. Bye.

Daehyun

P.S; don’t tell Junhong I ate his cherry tomatoes. Youngjae didn’t want me eating cheesecake so early in the morning.

 

      The leader mentally chuckled. Daehyun and his love for food was really amazing sometimes. Well, he certainly wasn’t going to help him later when Junhong asks where his precious cherry tomatoes later on. Maybe that would even be fun to watch.

 

“Yonggie?” a sleepy voice called out behind him.

The older turned around and smiled at him. “Hey, Channie. Good morning.”

“Morning.” Himchan yawned, rubbing his eyes. “Where are the others?”

“Daejae and Jonglo day apparently. They were already gone when I woke up.”

Himchan grinned. “So, it’s just the two of us today?”

“Uh, yeah.”

 

      Himchan rolled his eyes at the older’s obliviousness and started making their breakfast. Yongguk watched Himchan curiously from the table.  He could hear the sizzle of the bacons the ulzzang was making and his hungry stomach rumbled with it.

 

“If people would hear your stomach, they’d think you never eat.” Himchan scoffed.

Yongguk smiled sheepishly. “I had a different  ‘dinner’ last night, remember?”

“You were one hungry beast.” The younger smirked.

Yongguk laughed. “If only our dongsaengs were here, they’d hear how their umma flaunts his ual life.”

Himchan rolled his eyes. “Say a word to corrupt our babies and I shall kill you. Well maybe except for Daehyun. He’s grown up already.”

“Psh. As if the way he practically ogles Youngjae isn’t obvious enough.” Yongguk shook his head. “Maybe I should give him some tips?”

“Yah, not until Youngjae’s ready.” Himchan frowned. “I don’t want my babies to grow up that quick.’

“Yes, umma.” The older grinned.

 

      Himchan put the dishes on the table, scoffing and mumbling something about arrogant top and sat down across Yongguk. The two of them ate in companiable silence for a while until the younger could feel the leader’s stare at him. He tried not to be too self-conscious and continued to eat normally. After a few minutes, the leader was still at it and it was mildly disturbing.

 

“If I have something on my face, Bang, just tell me. Staring at it doesn’t make it disappear.” Himchan remarked.

Yongguk smiled his famous eyesmile. “You don’t have anything on your face, Channie.”

“then why the heck are you staring?”

“Is it wrong to stare at something so beautiful?”

Himchan blushed a light shade of pink. “What’s with the sudden cheesiness?”

“How could you say it’s sudden when I say it to you every day?”

The younger rolled his eyes. “Okay what’s with all the cheesiness? Are you like this with other people too?”

Yongguk laughed. “Nope, I’m like this just to you.” Then he smirked. “I could be like this to Zelo too if you like. There are still a lot of Bangzelo shippers out there.”

Himchan glared at him/ “Shut up and leave our baby out of this. Don’t try to flaunt your cheesiness to him also. He’ll use it on Jongup and then they’re going to grow up and I’ll have no more babies!”

“ you’re more worried about that than losing me? Yongguk frowned.

“Look at your face, Bang.”  Himchan chuckled and leaned across the table to kiss his lips. “If I didn’t know how much Junhong and Jongup are in love with each other and if I didn’t have any idea how much you love me, I would barricade all your connections with Zelo.”

Yongguk found his face heating up. “H-himchan. . .T-that was sort of cheesy too.”

“Oh, you like it.” Himchan smirked. “ Wash up here, baby. I’ll find us something couple-y to watch.” 

 

        Yongguk chuckled while nodding as he watched Himchan saunter over to the living room, maybe swaying his hips more than necessary. He quickly cleaned up the dishes and grabbed two sodas for them and trotted over the living room. Himchan was randomly scanning their DVDs and frowning intently at the few options.

 

“Picked one baby?” yongguk plopped down on the couch.

Himchan groaned. “No. majority of what we have are war movies and you know I don’t like watching them.”

“ Daehyun has Titanic. Wanna watch that?”

Himchan’s eyebrows shot up. “ Jung Daehyun has Titanic? Seriously?”

“Yeah and don’t about it. The guy’s much more romantic than he makes it seem.”

“Okay but I’m not sure if I can’t not . It’s too good to pass up.” Himchan winked and rushed over to the younger’s room.

      Yongguk made a mental note that he should do something for Daehyun later. Himchan was definitely going to tease the younger about it until he got tired of it too.  Now what could he do for Daehyun? Buy him lots of cheesecake? Get him more time with Youngjae? While he was pondering about these things, Himchan jumped on him.

 

“What’s with the serious face, leader?”  Himchan grinned at him.

Yongguk pecked his lips before answering. “I was thinking of how to make it up to Dae after you .”

“Yah,Youngjae should be the one worrying about that, not you.”

“ Don’t tell me you’re jealous of Daehyun?”

Himchan hit his head quite hard. “Shut up, pabo.”

Yongguk rubbed his head. “Why are you so violent?”

“Why are you such an ?”

 

      The two glowered at each other before bursting into laughter.  Himchan started the movie and went back to snuggling to Yongguk. They were mostly quiet throughout the film, trying not to cry and ruin their “manly” image. Himchan was the first one to break when Leonardo Dicaprios dove under for the third time and the tears just welled up. Yongguk smirked while hugging and rubbing the younger’s back.

 

“You did not see me cry.” Himchan glared at him an hour after. Who knew it would take him so long to calm down?

“It was cute.” Yongguk beamed at him.

“It was not. You could have cried with me though.”

“I’m your manly prince and you’re the damsel in distress so I should always be the one comforting you.”

Himchan stared at him. “That doesn’t even make much sense.”

“It doesn’t have to make sense as long as you feel giddy about it.”

“Giddy as in disgusted?  Then good job, Yonggie.” The younger smirked.

Yongguk pouted. “Yah.”

Himchan doubled over into laughter when he saw that rare pout on his lover’s face. “You’re getting soft, Yonggie. Pouting just because I was kidding.”

“So you admit that you do feel giddy about what I just said?”

Himchan grinned and sat down on the older’s lap. “Yes, my adorable cheesy lover. You and your random cheesy statements make me feel all giddy inside. Want to know what else makes me feel giddy?”

“Sure, what is it?”

Himchan leaned closer, brushing his lips by the older’s ears. “You touching me while saying you love me.”

Yongguk shivered, quickly wrapping arm around the slender waist, kissing his neck. “I love you, Kim Himchan.”

“Show me how much you love me then.” Himchan smirked at him.

 

        Yongguk pulled him down for a passionate kiss while Himchan tangled his hands on the older’s hair, parting his lips eagerly. Yongguk quickly took this chance to slip in his tongue and couldn’t help but moan quietly when Himchan’s own eagerly battled his for dominance. Yongguk quickly flipped their positions so he was hovering around the smaller man. He was about to slip his hand under Himchan’s shirt when the door suddenly flung open.

 

“We’re home!” Junhong called out.

Daehyun and Youngjae were arguing about something while waking in. “Yah, hyung! Junhong and Jongup might see you!”

Yongguk groaned when Himchan pulled away with a smirk. “They’re right, Yonggie.”

“I hate the two of you.” Yongguk glared at the two while pulling Himchan up.”

‘Stop being so all the time.”Daehyun nodded to himself.

Yongguk rolled his eyes. “And here I was thinking I should giving you some tips about that.” He said while looking meaningfully at Youngjae.

Instantly, the vocal’s eyes widened. “Seriously, hyung? Teach me!”

“Teach you what, Daehyun hyung?” Jongup asked, dragging a sleepy Zelo along with him.

“Hyung was getting to teach me on how to get Youngjae to have s-“ Daehyun was cut off when Himchan and Youngjae glared at him.

“Say one word, Jung Daehyun and you are not sleeping with Youngjae for a month.” Himchan deadpanned.

“Where is he supposed to sleep then?” Daehyun asked in a small voice.

‘He’ll sleep with me.” Himchan smiled.

Youngjae nodded. “I’d like that, hyung.”

“What? With you?! But what about our Banghim time?’ Yongguk whined.

“You can imagine it while teaching Daehyunnie.”

 

       Himchan acted like he didn’t see Yongguk’s jaw drop and went on asking the magnae line if they wanted to eat anything. The younger three eagerly trooped down to the kitchen, shouting out different dishes while Daehyun was trying to revive Yongguk some. The ulzzang of the group smiled. Yeah, free days were definitely the best. Maybe he could tease his Yonggie more next time.