the letters

LOve LEtter FOr THe FUture.

 

Dear friend, Taeil,

When you read this letter I’m not sure what will happen to us. Is it we still can be a friend or what? I’m sorry on what happened today. It’s not your fault, it’s mine. I’m really sorry…but I’m not regretting it.  I don’t mind if you think I’m not sincere but I have the reason for it. Because I love you.. from the first we meet.  You know, I love you more than that girl. Sorry, I hate to write her name. I’m bad person, right? It’s true. You know what…the person who destroys the birthday cake is me. I’m also the person who sabotages the cloth. I’m sorry but I just want to attract your attention. But I make you hate me more. I’m still happy because you still have feeling to me. HATE is one type of feelings, right? Silly me. Taeil, I’m leaving. I never inform you earlier. I will be going somewhere…far from here, far from you. It’s hurt but I’m glad you hate me this time. If not I will feel reluctant to leave you. Taeil..even after you read this letter without see me again, please take care yourself. Winter will be coming so please don’t be sick. Please wear more clothes.. If you don’t mind please wear the scarf that I made for you. I will be happy on that. I know you don’t like chocolate but if you feel uneasy, trust me it can be help. Then can you help one thing? Please take care my botanic garden.  I planted the flower seeds before I’m leaving. I hope it will bloom with beautiful. I write too much. I think you will then get bored. Sorry.  Taeil..I’m sorry again but I really love you…I miss you too.  Goodbye Taeil.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Love,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Shin Ai

 

 

 

Dear Shin Ai,

I hate you… hate you…really hate you…because you leave me without any words. You know, it’s hurt. When I read your letter, it’s already late, its one year after you leave. You were gone. I’m sorry but I don’t hate you. How could I hate the person who takes my first love? I’m regret because not tell you earlier. I’m scare if you reject me and destroy our sweet friendship. If I know your feeling… If I can confess to you earlier… You and I not are like this. Silly me. I accept the girl just to make you jealous. But I hurt two innocent girls. I just want to make you see only me but I never know…I hurt you more. When you suddenly change, I never though it’s all because of me. I’m blind. Blind to see your love. Shin Ai, I miss you. I’m going crazy when I know you were gone. I miss you everyday.. miss your smile…your laugh…everything about you. As your request, I take care the garden. It will be bloom coming soon. But you make me hate myself. How could you plant the seeds like that?? I cry when I see that. I ate chocolate but uneasily feel still there. You lied! Shin Ai… please comeback to me. Only you can help me. I promise I will make you the happy person in the world. I will wait for you…. I love you Shin Ai.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Miss You,

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         TAEIL

 

 

 

5 years later..

 

She cries. The tears don’t want to dry. She looks at the botanic garden. The flowers bloom so beautiful.  Its plants become a sentence. ^ I LOVE YOU TOO, SHIN AI^. She cries a lot. Taeil reply her feeling. That’s true. Last time when she leaving, she plants the seeds become * I LOVE YOU TAEIL!*. She only wants to confess like that. After five years, she comeback. First place that she comes is this place and she did find the letter from Taeil.

“Shin Ai…” someone call her name.

Shin Ai lifts her head. Then she sees someone...someone that she really misses and loves. Taeil.

“You’re back. You really comeback! I miss you!” with no doubt, Taeil run and hug her tight.

Shin Ai cries more. She responds to Taeil. She hug him.

“I’m sorry…please forgive me..”

She nodded. Taeil hold Shin Ai’s shoulder. He looks deep into her eyes. Shin Ai becomes beautiful lady. Different like before.  Look mature. But the smile stills the same.

“I love you Shin Ai… please don’t leave me again”

“Me too…” Shin Ai just nodded.” I always love you, Taeil”

Both of them smile. Taeil grab Shin Ai into his hug again. The future will become different to them.

 

 

Song Theme: Block B *U hoo hoo* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVV_0_LGmyM