Chapter 2 : Love Sick IU

The perfect one for Sueji-ah~! [ 5 goddesses ^O^ ]

" Suzy! " Suzy heard her voice being called and turned around . It was Soohyun who was pointing to the direction below her feet . Suzy realized that hyunA had sticked out her feet and if it wasn't for Soohyun , she would've tripped . " Oh miahne , hyunA-ssi . But would you put your feet under your desk? Someone might trip over your feet! " Suzy spoke softly to hyunA. " If you hadn't realized , bi-" hyunA was cut off when Mr Park raised his eyebrows towards hyunA. hyunA looked at Mr Park and rolled her eyes and mumbled , " What I meant to say was , oh my bad..."

Suzy smiled to hyunA and cheerfully placed her assignment on his table and left the classroom . Jia looked at hyunA curiously. Out of all the 5 goddesses , Jia is the most sly and cunning one. She's like a fox. Although she can be very kind-hearted she doesnt' gain trust very easily. 

After class , IU was holding hands with Suzy to the cafeteria . Suddenly , Hara 'accidentally' pushed her lunch over IU . Jia squinted her eyes towards Hara. 

"Ooopppsss!" 

Min helped IU up and Fei started taking out tissue papers.

Suddenly , someone passed IU a handkerchief .

" Here , using tissue papers won't help," a boy smiled.

IU didn'ts say anything and was just frozen.

" She say thanks! " Jia took the handkerchief from the boy and waved him off. He smiled at IU before leaving.

The girls helped IU to sit at their table , the green table. Everyone else's table was blue except for theirs. Right in the middle.

" Why'd you wave him off? " Suzy ask Jia.

Jia shrugged at just continued to eat her sandwich.

The reason Jia waved him off was because she's very insecure about the 3 magnaes. Although Jia is the same age as the 3 of them , she is much more matured. More like Fei's sister. The two are like mothers towards the 3 magnaes. She doesn't like it when boys flirt with them , paranoid that they will just end up breaking her heart.

IU was just smiling. 

" Ji-eun-ah , are you alright? " Fei asked as she rubbed IU's shoulder.

" His name is Taeyang...I met him during my trip to Tokyo . I was at the cat café while my parents went to have dinner at a high-class restaurant. I told them I'd rather play with cats. While I was playing with a cat , I met him there and he was trying to pet the same cat as me and our hands touched! Aigoo~! " IU said dreamily.

Jia narrowed her eyebrows and kept quiet whereas the other 4 started squealing.

Jia once had a boyfriend , Heechul . He broke her heart and she didn't want the same thing to happen to the 3 magnaes.

While Jia was eating someone covered her eyes.

" Guess who? "

Jia already knew it was Mir. Mir was Jia's best friend . They knew each other before she met the 5 goddesses. 

" Yah , Mir get your filthy hands of our unni! " Suzy pouted. 

Jia slowly took of his hands from her eyes.

" Aigoo , Mir-ah! Don't do this in front of the magnaes! They'll get ideas to go find a guy best friend and before you know it, they'll start dating! " Jia laughed.

" Jia ummaaa! We're already 16 ! I mean you already had one boyfriend..." Min mumbled.

" Aish! It's different!" Jia put her arms to her hips.