It’s You Again

Our first Meeting

 

 exams day are coming up everyones preparing and cramming while brittany heads to class professor drew tells everyone to study hard and be ready for the

exams in two weeks while professor drew is speaking youngjae comes in late

“you’re late again mr.yoo” professor drew said. I’m sorry sir it won’t happen again youngjae said. “ okay class I will partner you in two groups for the two weeks you must stud exams day are coming up everyones preparing and cramming while brittany heads to class professor drew tells everyone to study hard and be ready for the

exams in two weeks while professor drew is speaking youngjae comes in late

“you’re late again mr.yoo” professor drew said. I’m sorry sir it won’t happen again youngjae said. “ okay class I will partner you in two groups for the two weeks you must study with your partner everyday so you won’t fail the exams.

mr.yoo and ms.palmer you two are partnersy with your partner everyday so you won’t fail the exams.

mr.yoo and ms.palmer you two are partners so for the next two weeks you two must study hard i partnered you two cause mr.yoo is failing this class so everyone good luck with your studies and hope you all passed you may go now class is dissmiss. 

wait you and i are partners?! as brittany was shocked and why are you failing professor drew's class aren't you like in a group yeah i am youngjae said with a slight smile i mean i'm really failling like failing im just having a hard time in his class since i've been busy touring with the group lately and just got back from our last tour from san francisco. ohh i see i wish i couldve gone....brittany said with a sad voice. wow i didn't know youre a fan of my group? youngjae said excitedly. yeah i am my friend andie introduced me your music. ^^ thats so daebak! youngjae smiles. yeah.. would you like to go get lunch with me? umm what was your name again? youngjae asked. i'm brittany and you are? im youngjae nice to meet you and nice to meet you too youngjae, so shall we get something to eat? youngjae said. yeah sure.