LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED !

An Imaginative Dream......

No more recaps-i too lazy

Chapter 6:

So Fahrenehit just arrived to the pool party at Jade's place.
http://aquarightpoolservice.com/Fotos/pool-1.jpg. Cyndi and the cousins are sittign down on the right hand of the side by the entrance, adn when Fahrenheit was gonan sit by them the other 4 girls (Jade, Bebye, Selena, and Demi) dragged them away to their seats. Fahrneheits faces looked liek "WTFFFFF!!!!" ahaha.

Couisns convo:
Ella-"WHO DA DO THEY THINK THEY ARE!? THEY TOOK MY WU CHUN! UGH!"
Genie-"Calmn down Ella...-.-"
Cyndi-"Gasshhh..I wanna hit them..."
Gui-"Ahh..there touching Aaron.."
All-"GOOOOSSHHHH! UGHHH!"

The other 4 girls convo:
Demi- "Ahahaa....So...Aaron?  *touching his shoulder flirtasiously*. How are you? Do you like the party?"
Aaron-" Oh aha, I'm fine and the party is fun. :)"
Jade:" Well of course its fun ahaha, its my party."
4 girls-*laughing*
Fahrenheit-*staring at them awkardly*
Then Jiro tries to walk back over to Cyndi but then suddenly jade grabs his hands and put it arond her waist while she carressed his chest with her dainty fingers.
Jade-"Uhm.haha. Where do you think your going Jiro?"
Jiro pushes her off-" What do you think I'm trying to do?" And then he tries walking away again.
Jade pulls him back and says-" Why are you being so mean..? *fake her tears* I just want to hangout with the infamous Fahenheit.."
Jiro looks at her and sighs..-"okay..fine *and he walks back with her to thier seats*"

Cyndi sees them and puts her sunglasses down to see if what she saw just happened.
http://i01.i.aliimg.com/photo/v1/611375291/wholesale_china_Manufacturers_designer_women_sunglasses.jpg. And when she saw that he walked back with Jade, Cyndi's heart sanked to the ground.
Genie-"It seems more like they wanna get us jeaous or somehting...-.-"
Gui-"I wouldnt get jealous over just that."
Ella-"YAAAA ~!"

Then Selena sits on Wu Chun's lap and starts to flirt with him while he lauhs back at her. And BeyBey is tanning right next to Calvin while he does the samwe next to her too. Demi is talking flirtasiously with aaron while touching him. And Jade is massaging Jiro and they are swimming together. The cousins and Cyndi saw the scene and got jealous! Their face was full of anger and jealousy.
Gui-"They think they can just do that!"
Genie-"Oh hella noooo!"
Ella-" I want to SMASSSHHHH THEM!!"
Cyndi-'Whew..calmn down....if you guys want them...then just take them!"
Gui thinks bout it-"OUHHHH! I have an idea..!"

Gui lays on her back onto the chair and fakes a stomache ache.
Gui-"Owwww......my tummy hurts...:/"
Aaron sees Gui Gui and hurries over.-"Whats worng? what happened..?"
Ella-"Uhm.."
Genie-"SHE FELL! And hit ..her stomache..?"
Cyndi whispers -"REALLY?!" -then says-" ahaha nooo. HSes having crAMPS..AND UHMM SHE CANT GO INTO THE WATER..oUH! Aaron, can you watch her for us please? We kinda want to go in the water so uhmm yeah."
Aaron-"Uhmm yeah sure sure :)"
Cyndi-'Oh and don't leave her side until we say so okays?"
Aaron-"Okay?"
Then they leave Aaron and Gui alone. Then Genie goes over by Calvin and asks him-"Can I suntan next to you guys too?"
Calvin-'Oh yeah sureee. But theres no room."
Genie-"Thwere is...if BeyBey gets off cuz shes turning black!..Hehe.."
Cavin-"Beybey is that okay with you? "
Beybey-"Uhmm what! Oh hecks naw! I aint gettign off! Go find your own chair!"
Genie-"*sighhh* calvin please..?"
calvin-"Beybye just get off please? for me?" *he stands up and moves he roff the seat*"
Genie smiles and cxomes sit on her seat and prepares herslef to get tanned. Beybeys face expression was priceless, she was bout to cry her ugly off hahahaaa then he walks away mad. Next is ella's turn. She walks over by Wu Chun and and accidently spills her juice on him and Selena.
Ella-"Oh my god *sarcastically* I am sooo sorry! Wu chun! I'll wipe it off of you!"
Selena-"Uhmm little girl? You spilled some onto me too? Wheres your sorrry for me huh ??!"
Ella-'Oh my gossssshhh *sarcastiacally again* Hahhaha! I'm not sorry :D. Your not in my world at the moment whats your name, oh I think Sabrina?"
Selena-'Ughh its SELENA! Wuuu chunnnnn....lets get out of here kays? hmm?"
Ella-'Uhmm wu  chun haha..uhmm sorry bout the silled juice. But uhm your supposed to stay with us...inlcuding by me."
Wu chun-"Oh yeAH UHMM SELENA WE COULD HANGOUT OSME OTHER TIMES OKAYS. iMA HANGOUTMWITH ELLA NOW SO BYE."(sorry caps on)
Selena was full of embarrasment and cried then walked away. Ella was full of hapuiness and took him back to where Gui and Aaron was. Last person is Cyndi and Jiro. Let's see how this is gonna goo.

Jiro and Jade is in the water playing. Jiro is on the floating thingy (lols).
http://www.backyardcitypools.com/Images/BWP/Cooler-Couch-Large.jpg. Jiro is tring to sleep while Jade is bothering him in the water. She splashes water at him while he tries to avoid it. Cyndi's sees that happening..and doesnt know what to do. She thinks bout it....and she thought of a great idea. Shes sees a group of decent looking guys at a corner of the pool. And she walks over by them, entering the pool.

Cyndi-"Hi there..:) Do you guys mind if rest right here by you guys?"
Guy#1-" <3 _ <3 ........"
Guy#2-" :o yesssss!!!!!!"
Cyndi smiles and walks into the water-" Thanks ;)"
The guys stared at her with awee. And she was getting kinda creeped out but was waitign for Jiro to notice. Then soon more and mroe guys came to sit next to her and it was getting pretty crowded by the corner. Jade saw it and got mad.
Jade-"Ugh just cuz shes a pop star now she thinks that she can get all of the guys up in here?"
Jiro looked up and saw the scene. He got jealous and got in the water and out of the pool.
Jade-"Jiro whats wrong?!"
Jiro walked by Cyndi and pulled her out of the water.
Cyndi gasped-'Jiro what are you doing ?! :O "
Jiro angrily said-" Don't exspose yourself like this! It's bad for your image."
He carried her as if she was his wife and setted her on the tanning chair.
http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/comfortstore/ostrichaisenew.jpg. She plopped onto the chair cold and shivering. Jiro grabbed a towel and threw it onto her and sat next to her soaking wet too. They were on the other side of Aaron and them so they couldnt hear/know what was going on. Jiro touched Cyndi's shoulder softly and looked at the water dripping down her face. Cyndi blushed and then she noticed that he was soaking wet too!  She took off the towel and threw it on Jiro's head.
Jiro-"What are you doing?!"
Cyndi-"Dumbo...-.-. Your wet too! "
Jiro was surprised and hapy as she was drying him up with the towel.
Jiro-"Just dry yourself up and then coem over by aaron and us >.< ! *walks away*"
Cyndi smile/blushed-"Okays?"
5 minutes later she walks back and then aaron straes at her intensly.

Cyndi-"Haha..uhm..WHy are you staring at me like that Aaron..??"
Aaron-"Ah, nothing -.-. So can we go home now?"
Calvin and Genie walks over. Calvin-"Yeah whew...I had a biggg tann!"
Cyndi laughs-"Okays lets go home now then...!"
Everybody walks towards the car and Jiro is the last one to go. He catches Cyndi staring at him and smiles...her heart rised up this time full of love...<3.....

---Next Chapter, "Just Another Usual Day"---
I HAVE FINALLY UPDATED THIS CHAPTER! BUT HOPE YA ENJOY IT. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUSCRIBE !