2008

Donghae and Yoona Love Story
June 2012. When SNSD will be releasing their new song, Kissing You. "Girls, for your MV, Suju's Donghae would be the guest." the manager said. "Really? Donghae oppa?" jessica said, surprised. "Why are you affected Sic?" sooyoung blurted. "W-well umm.. Because i'm just surprised and.. Happy! I've never seen Donghae oppa for a long time now. Oh! Yoong! You two are in Dukira right? How is he doing?" "Hmmm.. I think he's happy now.. After your.. Breakup." "Its good atleast he moved on already." jessica sighed. "You? Have you moved on, unnie?" the maknae asked concerned. "I-I dont k-know.." jessica looked down. *FLASHBACK* Jessica and Donghae dated during their trainee days, they go out and eat together. Only the SNSD and Super Junior members knew about it. So as much as possible they help to hide the relationship of the two. But when Lee Soo Man said that SNSD will debut soon..... "Oppa le-lets finish this. Le-lets break up." jessica sobbed. "WHAT?!?! Why? Have i done wrong? Sica please tell me you joking. Please don't leave me. I love you and only you. " said the teary eyed fish. "But oppa, I'm going to debut soon. I have dreams too, oppa. I want to become a famous artist worldwide. Nothing will happen to us if we keep like this. Going on dates, eating together, watching movies --" donghae cut off jessica. "So your dreams and your goal is important than me? 2 Years Sic! We have been together for 2 years! And now you. Are saying to me you are going to debut soon? What about me? I debuted already but did i break up with you? Im waiting for you to debut too, so that we could fullfil our dreams together.. But you chose to leave me?" donghae cried out. "I'm sorry oppa but i think I have to do this on my own. Bye oppa." *FLASHBACK ENDS* "I want him back" jessica declared.