Mission Accomplished

Two Worlds Collide

 

The next day..
 
Hyuna: How was your lovey-dovey with Sungmin-ah? :) Hahaha. My acting sure was effective.
You: Pabo! You and Kyuhyun made plans behind my back! Hmp! Hmm. You have a crush on him, don't you?
Hyuna: *denies* NOOOOOO!
You: Stop pretending. I know you. *smirks*
Hyuna: So, back to the topic. What happened, really?
You: Nothing~ We just talked. But the glass broke and the tea that I prepared spilled on me so he helped me out. *shows the wound* Here's the proof.
 
Hyuna: That's gotta hurt. But, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL? PABO!!
You: It's not right to admit it during a study session, you know! It'll be so awkward!
Hyuna: WEAK! GO AND TELL HIM HOW YOU FEEL!
 
Inside the classroom:
 
Kyuhyun: What happened yesterday, hyung?
Sungmin: Nothing much. We just studied.
Kyuhyun: That's all? Hyung, tell her how much you love her. She has a lot of suitors. What if the time comes when she chose someone else? You'll regret it for sure.
Sungmin: But, we were studying..
 
Hyuna: Until when are you going to be like this, _____?
You: I don't know..
 
[Note: They are in different places. :)]
 
Kyuhyun: But hyung..
Sungmin: Mianhae, Kyu. But I don't know if I should tell her or she'll be just a dream that I can't even reach.
 
Hyuna: *fixes your make up* This is your chance, ____. Lets finish the exams first and confess.
 
Kyuhyun: Please hyung. Confess to her as soon as we finish the exams.
 
You and Sungmin: FINE...
 
The four of you entered the classroom and took the exams.
 
2 hours later..
 
Teacher: ____ and Lee Sungmin got the perfect score while Lee Hyuna and Cho Kyuhyun got 99%. The rest failed, so they need to take the make-up test. Those who I mentioned, you may go now. And congratulations.
 
Hyuna pulled you and you both went to the restroom to cover up.
 
Hyuna: Don't be scared in telling him how you feel, arraseo?
You: Thanks, Hyuna. I think this is enough. I am too afraid of falling in love and I decided to open my heart and let myself love fully.
 
While Kyuhyun and Sungmin:
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, hwaiting!
Sungmin: *sighs* I'm tired of being shy. So what if I am not as rich as her other suitors. I don't give a damn. I love her, that's what matters.
 
In a different place..
 
You: I love Sungmin. And I realized it a few days ago.
Hyuna: That's the spirit!
 
She accompanied you to the rooftop and Sungmin was there with Kyuhyun.
 
You: [I'm sick of being shy. Sungmin, brace yourself.]
Sungmin: [I'm getting ready to tell you how I feel.]
 
Kyuhyun: Hyuna, lets leave them for now.
Hyuna: Arraseo.
 
A few minutes later..
 
Sungmin: [5..4..3...2..1] _____..
You: Yeah?
Sungmin: No more hesitations. So.. I love you. I really do. I know I'm not as handsome or rich as your suitors, but I know in my heart that it's you who I really love. I don't want anyone else, but you.
 
You: *blushing* [Sungmin loves me.. Omo~] I love you too. And what you've said a while ago? I've been waiting for someone who would actually say those words to me, Sungmin. And that person, I want him to fall in love with me for who I am, not for what I have.
 
Sungmin smiled and gave you a hug :)
 
Sungmin: You deserve to be loved, not to be played on..
You: Ah, so warm.. Little did I know that I've been waiting for you the whole time..
 
He leaned closer and you started to kiss. Both of you smiled afterwards. ?
 
You: I can't promise to have a relationship without arguments and pain, but as long as you're trying and we are doing our best to work it out, I'll stay.
 
Sungmin: Me? I can't promise you forever, ____. But I love you for a lifetime. This I promise you.
You: Please don't promise anymore, Sungmin. Just love me with all your heart. It's enough.
 
Sungmin: Arraseo, but please be mine.
You: Yes. I'll be yours and you'll be mine for a lifetime :)
 
THE END :)