Vacation?

Please....I'm So Sorry

 

 

Author POV

Mi Young recover in no time. Of course it’s with the help from Onew. Even though he is busy, he still manages to spend time with Mi Young. Mi Young was excused from attending school yet she still need to finish homework that teacher gave. Thanks a lot to L.Joe who brings the entire task that she need to do. At first L.Joe hesitate to go to school because he wants to keep Mi Young company and not trusting Se Kyung. Because of Key demand, he goes to school. He can’t say no to ‘umma’ afterall.

Back to Jonghyun, he gets nightmare almost for every night. He would dream of his childhood past but can’t see the girl in his dream. He keeps wondering who she is because he felt like she meant a lot to him. He missed the girl even he doesn’t sure who she is. Se Kyung in the other hand always distracted Jonghyun from thinking too much about the dream that he always dream of while she knows what he meant.

After Mi Young had been discharged from the hospital, Junhyung has always keep in touch with her. They had been friend from that day and L.Joe has no objection about it because he himself is comfortable with Junhyung. They had always the same topic or problem to talk about. Sometimes it will go seriously and sometimes they joke about it. Mostly, L.Joe will ask for advices from Junhyung. He learnt how to rap and sings too!

One Fine Day

“Woohoo! Finally school holiday! I can’t wait to see hyung after this” L.Joe shouted

“You know, we still have to go through homeworks you idiots. Don’t be so happy about school holiday. Besides, DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK. Got it?” Mi Young said

“Aigoo...don’t be like that. We can do that later together. You wouldn’t want your lovely brother to embrassing you in the class right?” L.Joe chuckled.

“Yah! You better not!”

"Oh I would"

"YAH!"

With that, they start to argue over small thing as USUAL. Since the day Mi Young had recover, L.Joe and Mi Young always fill the house with arguement and laughters. Suddenly...

“STOP! Stop it you two! How old are you to quarrel over small thing huh? Aigoo..kids this day” Key said in his umma toned.

The twin stop and looks at each other. After that,they giggled

“Yes umma~” they said playfully. They LOVE to tease their 'new' umma

Everyday had been like this. They would fight, Key came to the rescue and they start to tease Key.

*Ding Dong* “It must be hyung!” L.Joe beamed and gets the door.

“Annyoung! How have you been L.Joe?” Junhyung came in.

“Hyung! Of course I’m good. Can you teach me how to write lyrics today?”

Junhyung can only shook his head and agreed to L.Joe. He can’t objected what L.Joe had asked for or he will use his puppy-eye that too cute for him to resist.

“Arasso...now go take a bath or anything! Gosh, You stink!”

“OMG! You are right. Wait a minute hyung. I’ll take a quick one!” and with that he left.

A smile crept on his face. He only knew them for a while but they treat him like he is part of their family already. He is thankful for that. So many thoughts came in and out of his head until someone interrupt it.

“Oh! You came” Key greets Junhyung and shook his hand.

“Yeah. I am free right now. Besides, he will keep texting me if I don’t come”

“That’s how he is” Key chuckled and continued “he will make sure that he gets what he wants”

“It’s nothing actually. We have the same hobby. We have so many in common and...”

“Jun oppa!” their conversation stop when Mi Young came and swinging around Junhyung hand.

“Young lady, where’s you manner? You shouldn’t interrupt when someone’s talking and...”Key started blabbering and Mi Young can only giggled with Junhyung.

“Yah! Do you hear me?!” now Key is going to explode.

“Arasso...I will never do it next time. Besides, it’s only Jun oppa. He would not mind, right oppa?”

Junhyung laughed “She’s right Key. Cool down. You will get old before the time comes”

“I wouldn’t!” with that Key stormed and left them cracking up and laughed.

“How have you been princess?” Junhyung started the conversation

“I’m being good! EXCEPT for that guy keep complaining this and that. Young lady should not do this and that and blah blah blah....” Mi Young mimicked Key.

“Aigoo..poor my princess. How about you follow us to Cube?”

“Really?! Omo! Of course! I would love too. I want to meet Seobbie oppa. I missed him”

“Wait until Dongwoon heard this and he will be jealous” Junhyung teased Mi Young

“I love everyone equally~ he won’t be mad at me” Mi Young said confidently.

“You are so full of confident don’t you? Where do you get that?”

“From my parents of course” Mi Yound said and laughed.

Junhyung can’t help about it and laughed along with her. After a while, L.Joe came down and joind them. They talked about many things like they have not seen like forever! Junhyung and L.Joe always tease Mi Young and make fun of her and Junhyung will be the one who persuade he back. As for L.Joe he doesn’t mind at all.

Then the door bust opened “I’m home!” its Jonghyun. He had been working on his father company since his father didn’t have anyone that he trusted to supervise for him. Jonghyun requested for his dad to employ Key but Key refuse to work and decide to stay at home. So, Jonghyun bring Se Kyung instead to work with him.

“Annyoung Mi Young!” he greets. He still didn’t remember clearly about her but he didn’t ignore her like the first time they met.

“Annyoung” Mi Young replied awkwardly.

“Just got back hyung?” L.Joe asked

“Yeah. There’s alot of work to finish by tomorrow. Oh! Sorry, you are Junhyung right? Hello”

“Yup. We meet again. Nice to meet you” Junhyung said

The tense atmosphere starts to build. It has always being like this if Jonghyun and Junhyung meet each other.  And again Key came to the rescue.

“Yeobo! You are back? There’s unusual for you to come this late. Is there alot of work to do?”

“Yeah. I didn’t expect this. Some of the workers are lazy . I need to correct and make everything perfect again. My dad didn’t pay them for such unquality work. I feel like want to kick their out of the company” Jonghyun complained

“Jonghyun, stop stressing youself” Se Kyung stepped in and said.

“Yeah. I think I need to refresh. I’ll get my shower first” and with that Jonghyun left with Se Kyung

“Hey, school holiday already start right?” Key asked

“Yeah. Wae?” L.Joe wonder

“Well, we have not celebrated properly for Mi Young about her discharged from hospital and your birthday. How about we go on a vacation?” Key suggest

“That’s not a bad idea. Why I didn’t think of it before? So, where would we go?” L.Joe stated

“We should ask the young lady of course. My young lady, where do you want to go?

“Oh,How about Jeju Island?” Mi Young said get all along with Key’s act

“Your wish is my command” Key continues.

All of them laugh at their silly acts.

“We can stay at our beach house there. I’ll call my dad's worker to set up the place for us” L.Joe said

“Hooray! Jun oppa, will you come along?” Mi Young asked

“I don’t know...” he trailed

“Aww...come on! Please...” now L.Joe joined Mi Young pleading Junhyung

Junhyung seems hesitate and so many thought came in and out of his head but finally he gave in “Aigoo...arasso”

“Hooray!” L.Joe and Mi Young shouted together

“BUT” he said make both of them stunned

“I need to tell my manager so that it would not interrupt with my schedule” Junhyung said with a smile on his face.

“Oppa, why don’t you bring all of Beast member?”

“What? I can?” Junhyung asked in his unsure tone.

“Yeah. Right Byunghun? Why don’t he bring all of his Beast member and you bring Teen Top? More people will be more fun!” Mi Young stated happily while clapping her hands.

“That’s right. Why don’t you bring them hyung? We will prepare everything. You don’t have to worry” L.Joe continued

"But.." even before Junhyung can continued more, he had been cut by the twin

"Please...it's not always we have time to celebrate together"

“Aigoo...I think I will but with one condition” Junhyung stated in firmed tone

“What is it?” the twin asked

“We will pay our own flight ticket arasso? I don’t want you to waste your money on us”

“But...”they said but being cut off by Junhyung and he said

“No but! If you are not agree with it then I’ll not join the vacation”

“Arasso..” they said in defeated tone

“So it’s already clear right?” Key said and continued “Our destination is Jeju Island!”

Everyone cheered happily. They starteed to plan this and that. They can't wait for the times come. Behind all of their happiness, there’s someone who is happy about it too but something more evil in her head. It makes her job easier. She’s now smiling with satisfied and her wish will come true soon.

 

 

========================

 

hello guys!

first af all i'm so sorry! i know i took a long time to update.

i'm truly sorry since i'm busy with school

i cant find time to update because i want to give the best chapter to you.

i'm so sorry if the story geting lame day by day

BUT i promise you, the next chapter will be more dramas!

so..wait for it~

and THANK YOU FOR SPENDING YOUR TIME READING MY STORY! ^^