♥ Chapter 201 ♥

♦ Hottie MBLAQ Facts ♦

 

MBLAQ Quotes:
 
 
Seungho: "We have a relationship that even surpasses the feeling of a family. We are the kind of friends that can openly talk to each other just like childhood friends. And that is MBLAQ’s good point." (X)
 
 
G.O: "Sadness or happiness, the five of us will go through it together."  (X)
 
 
Joon: "I don’t set goals. It’s more important to focus on present and seize the moment." (X)
 
 
Thunder: "It’s like a dream. My idol from TV. I debut through opening of Rain’s solo concert. It was really like a dream. And debut through music program was like a dream as well. The singers I saw through TV being next to them and standing on stage with them was amazing. Every preparation of debut was just amazing as well." (X)
(Thunder was talking about MBLAQ's first debut stage)
 
 
Mir: "If I sleep now, I can dream. If I stay awake, a dream can come true." (X)
 
 
 
 (X)

 

Last Facts:

 

Seungho:

Seungho is the only member who owns a car. (X) All the remaining facts are here.

Seungho likes the clothing brand "Stussy."

Seungho has a Louis Vuitton wallet.

Seungho says he hasn't experienced true love.

Seungho feels the most relaxing place is a car.

 

G.O:

G.O loves himself more with a mustache. (X)

 

Joon:

Joon dated nine Girl's in High School. (X)

 

Thunder: 

Thunder's cat, DaDoong, is named after him and Sandara. San(Da)ra Chun(Doong). (Thanks to SincerelyJenchi for the fact! X

 

Mir:

*I could not find any more Mir facts, sorry*

 


 

Thank you all for supporting MBLAQ!

I really appreciate all of you supporting them and this "story," or rather shall I say fact story? Anyway, I'm sure the MBLAQ members are glad to know that they have some of the best fans on Earth! Let's keep showing them that we can be the best fans possible! 

Let's keep supporting them today, tomorrow, and forever!

사랑해요!