Goodnight...

Goodnight Kiss

Every night he feels like someone goes into his room and kisses his temples. He does not know whot this mysterious person is because when said person enters the room, JongWoon is already too tired to distinguish the silhouette. Yes, he is a good observer therefor, he can tell by their shadows who is who in Super Junior.

This thing of receiving a good night kiss had already started six months ago. On the first nights, YeSung tought that he was dreaming. Then, he started to accepting it and in the last weeks his curiousity only grew.

I mean, the one who had the strange habit of observing his band mates sleeping was YeSung himself, so who was trying to still his role?

 

~*~

 

"Hyung, what are you thinking about?" JongWoon heard a sweet voice asking him.

"Hm… I'm thinking about nothing, Hae." Was his half disctracted answer, while lost in his own thoughts and neglecting his dongsaeng again.

The silence between the two men lasted one more minute. Both of them were in the living room watching some tv show of some band and the rest of the members were in the kitchen or in their own rooms.

"TEUKIE HYUNG!" DongHae shouted tearfull. "YE HYUNG IS IGNORING ME!" He yelled with all his strength, double scaring Yesung. Firstly, he was not expecting that the boy would start yelling. Secondly, he was not ignoring him at all! Well… maybe just a little bit.

Quickly, they heard Leeteuk’s footsteps coming from his room. Then, a lot of other foot steps coming to see what was happening. It wasn’t everyday that Yesung ignored someone. Specially not DongHae.

"What’s happening?" Leeteuk asked scared while he entered the living room. DongHae ran up to him and hugged him.

"Ye hyung is ignoring me!" The younger said with a pout while the leader conforted him.

"Is he?" Leeteuk asked confused and looked to Yesung who looked lost in the whole story.

"Am I?" JongWoon asked also confused.

"YES, YOU ARE!" DongHae screamed irritating the older. "Yes, he is, Teukie hyung!" The younger of the three cried.

"Why do you say that, DongHae?" KangIn asked intruding the conversation.

"I was trying to talk to him for centuries and he didn’t answered me! When I asked him what was he thinking about he said it was nothing and started to ignore me again!" He whined still hugging the leader.

"Aish! So much drama just because of that, DongHae?" Everybody listened to KyuHyun’s poison like voice emerging from the back of the room. "It isn’t like we all need to give you atention tweenty four seven, you know?" The maknae continued with his speech making the other whine more.

"KyuHyun!" SungMin adverted, giving a slap in the back of the younger’s head.

"I’m just saying the truth!" KyuHyun defended himself. "It isn’t like we don’t have our own life and things to think about, you know? If Yesungie isn’t giving you atention is because he was thinking about something important, don’t you think? Man up and stop having hysterical attacks for nothing!" He continued while directing a powerfull gaze towards DongHae, who just shivered and hugged Leeteuk even close, scared by the maknae.

KyuHyun went to the sofa where Yesung was and pulled the older by the hand, to bring him along. The other did not said anything and just let himself being dragged. They entered the younger’s room shortly after; his computer was connected to the electricity and it was still on. The maknae was, for sure, playing another of his games right before he heard DongHae’s screams.  Seating on his bed, KyuHyun put the computer in his tights and started to play again. YeSung was leaning in the wall and looked to the younger, not knowing what to say.

"What’s up hyung?" The maknae asked while still looking to the screen and playing.

"Why did you defend me?" JongWoon asked with curiousity and a little confused.

"DongHae was being such a child! It pissed me off. Besides, can’t I defend my favorite hyung?" KyuHyun asked with his fake aegyo while looking the other in the eyes.

"Aigoo! Since when I’m your favorite hyung?" The older asked provoking with a little smirk.

KyuHyun gazed the other seriously and sighed. Then, he turned the computer off and put it in its right place. Slowly, the maknae got up and walked calmly to Yesung, looking straight into his eyes.

"I already told you that a lot of times…" KyuHyun whispered slowly. "You’re the one I like to disturb the most." He finished with a smug smile.

"So... you have some kind of problem. If I’m the one you like to disturb the most, I’m supposed to be the one you dislike the most." Yesung answered coldly.

"The simple fact that I like to disturb you the most means that you’re the one I like the most!" The younger replied with a mysterious smile on his face.

"You have a twisted mind, baby Kyu!"

"Am I your favorite, hyung?" The younger asked, puting his hands in the older’s waist.

"No." Was the simple answer he got.

KyuHyun stared at him, dumbfounded and with a disbelieve expression on his face.

"Why am I not your favorite?" He asked, trying to control his anger.

"For the simple fact that my favorite his Siwon." Yesung clearly laughed at his dongsaeng’s pained expression.

The evil maknae walked away a few steps and looked to JongWoon, unsure. Just a few seconds later, he brought a smug smile to his lips once again.

"Siwon? I’m way better than Siwon!" KyuHyun said smugly.

"Are you? I doubt that you can beat his body. Or even his caring and protective personality." 

"Protective? Even now, I was the only to protect you from DongHae’s trantrum! Or was it Siwon? Hmmm… I don’t think so!" The younger retorted in a sarcastic and angry tone, as he made wild hand gestures.

"Ok, it's true, I'll give you that. But, we both know that Siwon doesn’t have the courage to yell to a child like Donghae, speacilly not because of that! He has the best heart of all of us." JongWoon defended the Christian boy.

"Yeah! Siwon is always the good guy. He is this, he is that, he is the nice one. An angel, even!, he is all the ing good things! I, on the other hand, am the bad one, the brat, the demon, the evil. But, the truth is that I’m is favorite in all of the group. If he’s such a goodie two shoes like that, why am I, the bad one, his favorite? He can’t be as good as he seems." KyuHyun finalized with a sarcastic smile.

"Why are you like this, baby Kyu? You're not jealous, are you? Ow, poor baby Kyu! – JongWoon said with a smug smile while imitating a baby’s voice.

"Go to the hell, JongWoon!" The maknae answered pissed off and left his own room.

Yesung just stayed in there, amused by the scene he had just witnessed. It was not every day that anyone could make Kyuhyun give up on one of his "fights".

 

 

~*~

 

 

A week has passed and KyuHyun ignored JongWoon with all his strength. The older find it funny and even king of cute, the maknae never failed to surprise him. That was why he was his baby Kyu. Although, there was one tiny, little problem. Suddenly, JongWoon stopped receiving his goodnight kisses. From the day KyuHyun started being angry at him, he never saw anyone entering his room to kiss his temples, again. Yesung was already so used to the kisses, that now, he started to have insomnias and he could not sleep anymore. He waited all night but no one came.

He got intrigued, and even had put the hypothesis that it could have been DongHae, because he was angry at him too. It could be Kibum, who was always by DongHae’s side. It could be Siwon, who did not demonstrated but had reproved Yesung’s attitude towards DongHae. It could be Leeteuk who had to comfort DongHae for the rest of that day, thanks to Yesung. It could be anyone of Super Junior, actually, because, JongWoon could find reasons to every single one of them to be his kisser and to suddenly stop their goodnight kisses.

"Yesung hyung!" He listened RyeoWook’s worried voice.

"Yeah?" He answered, sleepy.

They were all siting together at the table, it was dinner time. They had done some recordings for a new program that would debut and they were the first guests and were all tired.

"Is everything allright? Lately you’ve been resembling a walking dead." RyeoWook said angsty while looking serious to the older.

"It’s nothing, just my insomnias…" JongWoon answered with a low smile.

"They came back?" Leeteuk asked, worried.

The insomnias had vanished some time ago, by the time Yesung started to receive his night visitor. Now, that nobody went to his room, it came back.

"It looks like." He answered with a sigh.

The silence emerged on the table. Everyone knew about Yesung’s insomnias were kind of over, so, they could make all the noise they wanted because they would not disturb him. Now that they came back, everything was going to be “normal” again. They had to be carefull because the singer’s health could suffer, thanks to the insomnias and his sound’s sensibility. If he stayed a long period of time without rest, he would be sick. No one wanted that.

 

 

~*~

 

Another seven nights passed and YeSung still could not sleep. At this time everyone was extremly worried, the older never suffered of insomnias so many nights in a row, it was a first.

His eyes looked like two balls of golf, being swollen as they were. Even if he tried hard, he could not comply his schedule anymore. He was so, so tired. The agency gave him two weeks of rest, two days before, for him to try and reset. All the others already tried to gave him sleeping pills and even drugs to make him sleep. The effect only lasted about one hour, two utmost. If it continued like that, he would have to go to a doctor or even to a hypnotist.

 

~*~

 

YeSung was lying in his bed while looking at the ceilling. He was tired, he felt sleepy... He just could not sleep. It was frustrating, really frustrating. But there was nothing that appeared to stop the insomnias. Suddenly, his room’s door was open abruptly, scaring the out of him. Seating up, JongWoon looked to the door, there was the group’s maknae entering the room with a not so happy face. The younger looked to a wall and blushed.

"KyuHyun? What are you doing here? Have you decided to talk to me again?" The older asked with a tired tone and a little scoff too.

"Just shut the up..." KyuHyun said, ashamed, but with a cold voice and finnaly closed the door. He walked to the older’s bed with caution.

"Move aside!" He ordered, pushing the other gently. Yesung, even if unwilling, made room to the younger.

KyuHyun also pushed him down, so both would be lying on the bed.

"Sleep!" The maknae ordered seriously, while looking to his favorite hyung in the eyes.

Yesung looked at him with a look of “but-is-he-dumb-or-what?”.

"I don’t know if you understand this, but I can’t sleep. It’s been already two weeks! All thanks to the insomnias." He answered with a cold tone.

The maknae hugged JongWoon’s waist possessively, bringing him closer to himself.

"I know! That’s why I’m here!" The younger retorted hoarsely.

JongWoon looked at KyuHyun and blushed. The other cleared his throat and quietly began to sing parts of one song: "It doesn’t matter if I’m lonely. Whenever I think of you, a smile spreads across my face. It doesn’t matter if I’m tired. Whenever you are happy, my heart is filled with love. Everyday my life is like a dream. If we can look at each other and love each other, I’ll stand up again. Like a shadow by my side you always quietly come to me, to see if I’m hurt, to see if I’m lonely everyday. With feelings of yearning, you come to me. Even if the world makes me cry, I’m okay, because you are always by my side. I’ll keep smiling to ease my heart. So I swallowed the hurt and grief, I’ll only show you my smiling form. It doesn’t even hurt now. I’ll always hold on to the dreams I want to fulfill with you, I’ll try to call for you at the place I cannot reach. I love you with all my heart."

"Why did you sung that song, Kyu?" Yesung asked sleepy, but curious. The younger’s voice was relaxing, so peacefull, it made him sleepy, somehow.

"Because it’s mine and I like it. Besides, my voice is beautiful wile I’m singing." KyuHyun answered, cocky, in a whispered tone.

"Why did you only sung some parts of it?" The older asked, still curious.

"Because… maybe, just maybe, they had a special meaning. Sleep now, hyung… " The maknae said embarrassed, looking away from the oldest.

JongWoon was almost sleeping in KyuHyun’s arms, and giggled shyly at the younger’s answer. Their maknae was really cute.

"Well then: maybe… just maybe, I might love you, baby Kyu." Yesung said in a conspirational tone and closed his eyes, almost sleeping.

"That’s good…" KyuHyun whispered, kissing the older’s temples.

"Thanks for coming back at the end of two weeks to kiss me again…" JongWoon whispered, finally sleeping.

"You’re welcome, hyung… Have nice dreams. Saranghae! " He whispered even knowing that the older would not listening. It did not matter, he would have every night untill the end of their lifes to come to his hyung just to say the same words and give him a goodnight kiss. Well… untill JongWoon wanted him to.

 

 

_-_-_-_

 

The music KyuHyun sung was "Hope is a dream that never Sleeps" is his, by the way.

I'm sorry for any gramatical mistakes. English isn't my first language and this is the first fanfiction I post in english.

Do I deserve comments? x: