Such great 5 lovely ANGELs

My girlfriend is a Love Guru

Ummm... Just a little warning.. hehe so that you get what is going on....

There will be so a part of  Whispering so it will be done in BLUE... Hope you won't mind...

The thing is that instead of a story it turned out to be more like a script... T^T sorry~


You noticed Myungsoo hesistating to go up to the stage. Even though you know that it is hard for Myungsoo, as an Inspirit, you don’t have the heart to refuse these lovely angels… Yeah…angels. It also sounds fun and you might be able to see some moments~

 

Myungsoo’s Pov

These guys!! What the heck are they trying to do?! Do they even know what they are doing? If we get caught or rather…if  I get caught, not only we will be in trouble… She…*looks at you* will also be… Gah!!!! Ottokke???

“Please come up now~ Palli!!” (Sungyeol)

*Glare* WOW~ Such a great friend. So kind~ You are so gonna be so dead soon.

End of Pov

 

You and Myungsoo went up to the stage. The other couple was already on stage but to your surprise, the other couple is none other than Byung Hee and ahjussi you mean oppa… Sunggyu. You looked at them confused and surprised. But the thing is that you noticed Sunggyu and Myungsoo glaring at Infinite. However, you are more interested in the couple.

“You guys are together already?!” ( you )

You hesitated to ask but it seems like you just blurted it all out. Byung Hee stared at you confused while Sunggyu did an ‘x’ with his hands and shook his head. He stopped immediately when Byung Hee turned around and looked at him. He grinned and shrugged his shoulders. Sunggyu always acts cool and cold, after all he is the leader but he cools down in front of Byung Hee. You started thinking about how lovely love is. Seems like your love reactor is somewhat working.

you, if you feel uncomfortable or something tell me. We can quit this thing anytime.” (Myungsoo)

“Oh! Don’t worry about it~ It sounds fun anyway.” ( you )

Byung Hee looked around and stopped at a particular person. She pointed at him and her finger started shaking. She looked at you and her eyes widened.

“Omo… *Gasp*” (Byung Hee)

You looked at her confused but you did not noticed Myungsoo trying to stop Byung Hee from continuing. She noticed it and looked at you.

“You must be Myungsoo…. Her bestfriend~ Well, nice to meet you. *smirk*” (Byung Hee)

*Omg!! ____....Are you really an Inspirit?! Well, I guess it is possible since she’s just into writing fanfics and making couples fall in love, with her love reactor. And after all it was me who told her about Infinite.

“Umm….Su-sure…” (Myungsoo)

 

Infinite gathered around at the corner and started whispering to each other. They exchanged glances and smirked. Then, nodded at each other and took the mike.

“Well, shall we start with introducing yourself?” (Sungjong)

“NO!” (Both Myungsoo & Sunggyu)

“Tch! Don’t be such a boring person~ Have some fun once in a while.” (Woohyun)

“Fun?! As in getting into trouble? *glare*” (Sunggyu)

“Did you guys even thought about it?” (Myungsoo)

You don’t really get what is going on but Byung Hee seems to be thinking of something. She stepped up and raised her hand.

“Umm~ If I do this, can I get your autograph?” (Byung Hee)

“Sure with a group shot.” (Sungyeol)

“Okay~ Deal!” (Byung Hee)

“Wha-“ (Sunggyu)

“What’s wrong? It should be fun.” (Byung Hee)

“ *looks at Byung Hee* Well, if you are fine with it, my lady~” (Sunggyu)

 

Byung Hee’s Pov

*sigh* Patience, Byung Hee! PATIENCE! God! I bet I can’t stay another minute with him…The AUTOGRAPH!!! I looked at him and see him smirking. Hmph! Such Nerve. Not that I hate him or something but it’s just that….he knows about it. Even you doesn’t know…, he knows everything. He is kind, caring and a bit weird? He acts cool? Well, but he is still HIM so it’s better not to be close to me. I’m not someone after all.

End Of Pov

 

“Well, I am Byung Hee and this guy is…. Mr S.” (Byung Hee)

“Mr-Pft Mr S?! Pft Bwahahaha Mr S!! He’s Mr S!! Bwahahha.” (Members)

“Sure why not? I’m Mr S” (Sunggyu) He was blunt and not caring about it at all though.

“Umm…well, can you be more specific?” (Hoya)

“Well then, 'Mr I don’t know his name at all?' ” (Byung Hee)

“Pft Bwahahaha!!!! Mr-Mr I don’t know his name at all?!” (Members)

“Sure why not? I really don’t know his name. *Phew…I really have to watch out what I have to say*” (Sunggyu)

“Can we just go with Mr S?” (Sunggyu)

“Fine..Byung Hee and Mr-Pft Mr S.”

 

you ..... Are you okay with it??” (Myungsoo)

“ Don’t worry about!! It sounds fun~” ( you )

“Well, …. Okay…” (Myungsoo)

“I am you and this is-“ ( you )

“SooSoo!! He is SooSoo~” (Sungyeol)

“Umm….Yeah…I guess *where have I heard it before??* ” ( you )

Myungsoo and Sungyeol went to the back of the stage and were talking about something. You ignored it since you think it is bad to listen to other’s conversation.

 

Why the heck am I Soo Soo?! You know I hate that name. (Myungsoo)

Well, would you rather get caught with the name Myungsoo and get into trouble?’ (Sungyeol)

No….Well none of this would happen if you guys did not start it!’ (Myungsoo)

It is for you to process faster~ and Smoothly. Now, stop complaining and just play along.’ (Sungyeol)

Wha- Easy for you to say! Hmph’ (Myungsoo)

                                                                                  

“Well then let’s start with our game!!” (Hoya)

“What game?” (Myungsoo)

“This game!” (A banner scrolls down)

“I have seen this before…” (Byung Hee)

“Oh! IT’s from the Infinite Ranking King!!” (You)

 

“OMG! Where did you get it?!” (Sunggyu)

“Well, we took it - I-I mean they lend it to us so no problem~” (Woohyun)

“What no problem?! *Hyung is seriously going to kill me*” (Sunggyu)

Sunggyu looks at the banner and was shocked to see...

 

“Huh?! Moving BEANS?!” (Sunggyu)

“What?! W-wait… Ah! It’s the wrong side!!” (Dongwoo)

Dongwoo tried to change the position but instead the whole thing drops.

“That’s why I told you not to let Dongwoo do it. He destroys everything.” (Sungyeol)

 

“Well, read it,hyung.” (Sungjong)

“The first event is…..!!!!” (Dongwoo)

Drum rolls~

“Wow, you guys even made sound effects?” (Sunggyu)

“Hug for 1min!!” (Dongwoo)

“WHAT?! For 1min?!” (Myungsoo & Byung Hee)

“I don’t mind doing it~” (Sungyuu)

 

“Can’t you reduce it a little bit? It might be a bit hard…” (Myungsoo)

“Then….30sec?” (Sungyeol)

“A little bit lesser?” (Myungsoo)

“Hmm…15sec?” (Sungyeol)

“Abit lesser?” (Myungsoo)

“10sec?” (Sungyeol)

“Just a little bit more?” (Myungsoo)

“5sec?” (Sungyeol)

“Just a bit—“ (Myungsoo)

“Yah! It’s too little already! Just leave it with 5sec! Or do you want it to be whole 1 min?” (Sungyeol)

 

“*sigh* Fine…. you -ah, are you okay with it?” (Myungsoo)

“Sure! It’s a hug after all~” ( you )

*It’s a hug after all?! You have hugged before?! Which guy?! T^T*

“I am always hugging Byung Hee so there should be no problem~ And we are friends after all~” ( you )

*Oh! Just Byung Hee?! Phew~ Wait… Don’t think of me like a friend..T^T*

 

“Well, then why don’t you guys try? Since after all you started it. Fans would of course love the fan service right?” (Sunggyu)

“Sure~ Why not?” (Woohyun)

*Good…I hope this will lessen my dear punishment* ( Sunggyu)

Woohyun smiled and made a heart then shoot at his fans. He then went down to pick the lucky fan. Aww~ How I wish it was me~ *cough* Well, anyway…back to the story. He went up together with the fan and stood on stage. The fan was super happy as Woohyun got closer. He hugged the girl and the members started counting.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!” (Includes You & with Byung Hee screaming in her heart)

 “1.2.3.4.5!!!”  ( Members Together)

 

“Thank you very much.” (Woohyun)

The lucky fan almost lost her balance when she went down. Grrr!! So jealous… *cough* I mean…. Nevermind…. Well, anyway it was time for the couples to do their hugging.

 

Sunggyu went up to Byung Hee and faced her. With hesitating for a second, he hugged Byung Hee. Byung Hee did not really care but just let him hug. Did she really not feel anything or did she?

“1.2.3.4.5! Done~” (Members)

They released each other and did not talk. Silence overtook them. Though, nobody realized them, they knew themselves very well. The members were more interested in the other couple.

 

“Well then what about the other couple?? Shall we start?” (Woohyun)

Myungsoo blushed and tried to control himself from turning red. He hugged you without facing face to face.

“Yah! You need to face each other!” (Dongwoo)

“Bwo~ Jinjja?! They did not face also! *points at the other couple* ” (Myungsoo)

“Just do it for freaking 5 SEC!” (Sungyeol)

 

Myungsoo sighed and turned to face you. Your eyes met and both of you blushed at the same time. You did not really understand why though but it seems like Myungsoo almost pass out from turning really red.

“I’m really sorry… I hope you really don’t mind…*Oh god!! Is this reality?! I'm so happy to be alive!!* ” (Myungsoo)

“Oh, I told you already. It’s okay.” ( you)

He smiled and hugged you.

“1.2.3.4.5!!! DONE~” (Members)

 

“Okay then shall we move on to the next game~” (Dongwoo)

“What?! There’s still more?!” (Sunggyu & Myungsoo)


Alright that's the end.... Umm I really hope I did not waste your time.. Hehe ^^ Sorry

                                                                                                                                                                  I'm really sorry for taking such a long time to update as well.... I don't really have a good reason or excuse though.. T^T

 

                                                                                                                            

 

 

 

 

 

I will try to update as soon as possible!! This one turned out to be quite long though... Sorry!! >.<

 

TO those who subscribed, I really love you!! It's like a dream seeing it.... Do tell me if I don't do a good job. OAO

Do leave comments and subscribe if you want hehe... I really hope you do though... Hehehe ^^

Ignore me for being weird...Like really weird... Hehehe :)

                                       

Anyway thanks for stopping by!! Love you~ (> ^o^ )>

 

 
 
 

None of these gifs are mine~ Belongs to the rightful owner~