Chapter 2 The Separation

Girl Problems

Jessica and I grew so much closer through the years so I felt like it was time to ask her out. So I asked my friend Jay if I should. Jay said to me, "Dude, you're just going to mess up a great friendship." "I know but really. What if we don't break up?" I said. "Uhm, that's going to be kind've hard." Jay replied. "Yeah you're right."

The next day Jessica and I were together at lunch. "So where are you going for college?" She asked me. "Columbia, It's downtown. My mom said she'll pay for my condo's rent when I move. "How about you?" I asked. "I'm moving to Korea." She said. My heart sunk. I was in so much shock. I felt like I was going to burst out in tears. Another girl. Comes and goes. There we go just another girl... "Wow, I can't believe I'm losing you. What are you doing in Korea?" I asked. "I'm going to have a singing career." She said. "Sean, trust me. I'm probably more upset than you about this. I need to see you after school." I said, "Okay. I'll see you then. 

After school I see her. She comes up to me and hugs me. We both start to cry a little bit. "Sean, this won't be forever I promise." She told me. At that moment I knew it wasn't true. So I knew I had to tell her how I really feel about her. I said, "Jessica, I love you." She looked at me and said, "I love you too." 

We hung out everyday over summer taking turns who would drive. It was the best summer of my life. I finally had a relationship that meant something to me. But then the day came. She moved. She was gone from my life. Forever... I went to Korea a few years later, and I saw her. The security let me in. She looked different. She looked beautiful. She didn't recognize me anymore... I knew I've wasted my time all those years ago. She saw me as another fan. I told her, "You don't recognize me?" She said, "I don't think so. You look sort've familiar to me. But not too much." I looked different because I changed the way I looked. It was hard for people to recognize me so I didn't blame her. I told her, "Jessica, it's me Sean."  She stared for like 10 seconds and gave me a big hug and we both started to cry. "I never thought I would see you again." She told me. "Niether did I. I'm surprised I even got through security. I've missed you so much."

Then something weird had to ruin it. She had a new boyfriend... His name was Donghae.