Chapter 13

내 조폭 남자 친구 II : 운명 예측할 수없는 [My Gangster Boyfriend II : Unpredictable Destiny]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

 

It was Monday. You walked to your university, like usual. 

You saw a Lamborghini car park infont of the university gate.

“New student?” You asked yourself.

“Nah~” You shrugged, “Why do I bother to care.” You continued.

You walked to your class peacefully with your earphones plucked in your ears.

“Jiyeon! Wait! Lee Jiyeon!” Daehyun shrieked. You doesn’t hear that he’s calling your name.

“Yah! Lee Jiyeon!” Daehyun shouted. Still, you didn’t hear anything when you was in your own dreamlands, hearing TVXQ’s catch me song. The song beats making you followed the rhythms.

“Aish. This girl. She’s sure gonna get it after this.” Daehyun said as he ran towards you.

 

Daehyun poked your stomach. Flabbergasted with the poking, you turn your head back with your body in the same time and see the daehyun boy smiled innocently infront of you.

You put your hands on your hip, “ What?!” You shrieked.

“Aww~ don’t need to scream.” Daehyun pouted as he covers his ears with his bare hands.

You glared at him.

“I just called your name. Didn’t you hear it?” He asked.

Now, it is your turn to smile innocently infront of him.

“Aigoo~” Daehyun cooed as he rubbed his temple.

 

Daehyun suddenly smirked, “As punishment, you must let me send you to your home.” Daehyun said.

“What?! Are you kidding me?” You gave him a w-t-f look.

“What? If you don’t want, you must pay for my lunch for one month, oh, take that back, it is for three month. Do you agree?” He said as he played his eyebrow towards you.

“Aish! It’s not fair!” You groaned.

“So, which want do you choose?” He asked.

*Well, it is not hurt for him to send me home right?* You asked yourself.

 

“Well. You know what? I suggest you to choose the home one since you don’t have to pay anything.” He shrugged.

You sighed hard, “Alright, alright, you can send me home. Only this day, okay?” You said.

Daehyun nodded eagerly, happy with your decision.

 

 

“Attention everyone! Oh my god, Jaybum, stop kissing with Kiara.” The teacher eyed Jaybum and Kiara before she started to say something, “Today, we have new student from California. Krystal, come here!” The teacher said.

The boy in the class whistling, except Daehyun. As usual, the girl will start gossiping, rolling their eyes towards the new girl.

“Hye everyone. My name is Krystal. Jung Krystal. I am pleased to meet you all. Please treat me well.” The new girl said.

“Oh, she is pretty.” You said as you narrowed your eyes towards Daehyun, to see if he sees the new girl yet. But, instead of looking on the new pretty girl, his eyes were on you. He smiled and winked and laughed. You just rolled your eyes towards him.

“Hmm..Where should I put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter