Turning my dreams and my day into a nightmare -.-

Read the directions and directly you will be directed in the right direction.

* Dream *                          

 

   "Ahh Soprano was one is the best things invented ahhh, I really couldn't believe they had an opera theatre in Japan ahhhh and they have a section for artist Ahh this place is amazing I can now finally relax and start to paint" , you said as you grabbed your paint brush and started paining gentle on the canvas going with the amazing man's voice.

" WOW a masterpiece! ", some old lady with pearls for eyes admired your painting. " Yes amazing , only Da Vinci himself could recreate this fine work of art " , an old gentlemen dressed in a tuxedo said with an eyeglass on one eye and the other was a black button and he had an amazing British accent. " Well thank you wow thank you, please don't flatter me more I'm just a humble artist" you responded.

" I've seen elephants with a brush in their trunks paint better crap than that", everyone gasped at the comment and turned their attention to the man sitting on a row with his feet up on the other, dressed in an all black suit, hair slicked back. He puffed some of his pipe and continued , " why would you admire an armature elephant who's trunk has seem to be numb since birth " , he chuckled and looked directly at you.

" SENSEI GACKT-SAN !! " you gasped as tears filled up your eyes and clutched a knife ( that randomly appeared in your hands)  and grabbed your painting and tore it up completely. Sensei Gackt-San walked towards you puffed some smoke in your face and said " Now there's something worth admiring garbage"                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WAKE UP YOU!!!!!! " , you almost fell off your bed when you heard your alarm clock it was good to hear Nobuko's voice even if it was just an alarm she recorded one day on your phone. " Ahhhhhh even in my dreams that no good Gothic Jerk appears ahhhhh !! " you say as you turn to look at the time. " AHHHHHHH 10:3O AHHH IM LATE TO CLASS!!" . You ran to the bathroom took a shower, ran out and picked out an outfit. You picked an amazing outfit surprisingly although you was in a rush your favorite Gothic Lolita skirt, a white God Save The Queen tank top , you slips on your combat boots, combed your hair quickly grabbed your bag, your Violin ( while everyone else instruments in class where normal colored your Violin was red an antique your friend Nobuko bought you 2 years before) and RAN out the door.                                    

        Of course the train would also be late todays plan was to ruin your life for a day and to top it off your first class was Music with professor Gackt-San. " Great" you thought as you popped your headphones in your ears and started to listen to Antonio Vivaldi's Violin Concerto.You FINALLY arrive at the University and run to class. You peek through the class window to see where Sensei Gackt-San was. There he was with his feet up on his desk with a nice suit, hair slicked back and who can miss his fancy hand made Italian dress shoes. He simply followed you with his death stare as you quietly took a seat and flipped your book , took out your violin and started playing. For something you hated you wasn't that bad at it , you've always liked classical music and a couple of years back you took violin classes and when you came to the University it seemed as a great class to pick other than your major classes and to be honest it wasnt the music class you hated , what you really hated was that dreadful professor of yours.                                                            

          Class is finally over yes break  time. Every one is leaving and your packing up your stuff when all of a sudden Sensei Gackt-San walks towards you. " " you quickly thought. He grabs your wrist and stops you from putting your stuff away turns your whole body towards him and with the scariest face you've ever seen simply says, " Your staying here and practicing the entire hour of class you missed". You couldn't believe what he just said and your wrist kinda , he wasn't gentle at all !.

" BUT I CAN'T IT'S MY BREAK TIME !!!", you said chasing after him. " This was my class time yet you missed it and deliberately interrupted when you came in late I guess this is just fare", he said as the sat on his " thrown" ( as you called it ) and put his legs up on his desk and leaned back as if he was waiting for you to start.    You grabbed your music book turned to " Antonio Vivaldi's Storm". You knew you never practiced this piece all you kept doing was stopping and cursing every 5 minutes but it was an angry sounding piece and you wanted to make sure your professor knew you were angry. He simply chuckled stood up and said " I will be back it is my break time you know so I will go get something to eat and be back in a few. Oh and when I return you must atleast have the first couple of lines correct". With this he simply took his suit case and walked out and to your surprise locked the door when he left on the outside!.        

   " F****ing phsyco !! First he ruins my dreams now he ruins my day GREAT AHHHHHHH im going to hang myself yes that's what I should do I should hang myself in his classroom to see how he would live on with his life ", you went on angrily while still trying to get the stupid piece right. " Knowing him he'll probably be ok with it ugh". 15 minutes later your heard the door open,  in comes Sensei Gackt-San with 2 bubble teas in his hands like nothing is happening sits in his chair puts his legs up on his desk leans back and starts to drink one and places the other ontop of his desk. You look down at your book and start to show off what you finally got right.He simply nodded and continued to drink his tea.          

        Time passed and you didn't even notice, break was over. " You may leave now Ms. ~ . By the way try not to sound like a dying animal next week in class", Sensei Gackt-San smirked as he said those cruel words. You clutched your fist but simply breathed in and out you knew there was nothing you could do , you stuffed the book in your bag and put your violin away and headed towards the door.        

   You stopped in your steps all of a sudden and turned around and started walking towards your professor , " WHAT ARE YOU DOING ~ STOP!" , you were yelling at yourself in your head but it was to late before you know it you was in front of your professor and smacked the tea ( he was drinking for already almost an hour you knew he was doing it to annoy you) out of your Sensei's hands and on to the floor and on his fancy suit. " OMY GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE!!", you quickly though you couldn't control yourself you are dead for sure now you thought. In less then a second Sensei Gack-San rose from his thrown and ferociously pinned you against the wall.                                  

 He was SO close you could feel your own heart racing almost jumping out of your chest and onto the floor.SO close  you could feel his breathing as he looked you straight in the eye, because of how socially awkward  you were you could never actually look someone in the eye so you nervously looked everywhere else BUT his face. He suddenly grabbed your head and placed it directly looking at him. Your escape was to simply close your eyes an that's EXACLY what you did. You could feel his death stare and you opened one eye he smiled ( at this point You've  never been more scared in your  life first what the hell where you thinking and second HE NEVER SMILES) he let go of your face and walked towards his thrown sat down put his legs up and grabbed the other tea which remained untouched until now and started to drink it. You held on to your stuff and literally power walked out the classroom.