Siwon Appa

Siwon Appa

 

“Daddy! My hand!” Kyungmi cried.

Siwon ran over to his daughter and picked her up.

“What’s wrong, baby girl?”

“The door smushed my hand. Now it’s hurty,” Kyungmi said, sniffling.

“Awww. My poor baby is hurt,” Siwon cooed, wiping the tears from his daughter’s cheeks. “You want me to kiss it and make it better?”

“Yes please, daddy… But I’m not a baby!”

Siwon chuckled and said, “I know. You’re my little princess.”

He kissed her hand gently. “There. All better?”

“Yes, daddy. Your kisses always make it better. My daddy’s kisses are magic,” Kyungmi said, wrapping her arms around her father’s neck and snuggling closer to him.

As Siwon carried his daughter to their home, he smiled at all of the memories he has had with his newly-expanded family. He had always wanted children, and now he has a beautiful 3-year-old daughter. He always dotes on her and spoils her. He really does treat her like his little princess.

Although he dreams of having more children, he still appreciates every moment with what he has now. If it’s God’s will that he only has one child, who is he to disagree? No matter what, he tells himself that he will always love the two most important ladies in his life.

He soon arrived at his door, and entered into his home. He found his beautiful wife folding clothes in the living room. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before telling her he would be back after putting their now sleeping daughter in her bed.

As he laid his daughter down, he looked at her face. He had always thought that she looked more like her mother, but he admitted that he could see a bit of himself in his little angel, especially in her eyes.

He walks out of Kyungmi’s room a few minutes later after changing her into her pajamas, tucking her in, and giving her a good night kiss. He immediately walked to his wife and wrapped his arms around her waist. He kissed her on the cheek and settled his head on her shoulder.

“Hello there, Mrs. Choi,” he said, and turned her so that they were facing each other. “I swear, you are getting even more beautiful every day. Today, you’re practically glowing.”

“Oh, stop it,” his wife said, blushing even though he compliments her like that every day. “You probably say that to all your wives.”

“Yes, I do. My one and only wife hears it practically every day. But I mean it, you are radiant today,” he says, spinning her like they’re dancing.

She laughed and let go of his hand when she stopped twirling. “You’re going to make me dizzy. Go relax. You haven’t had a minute of free time since you woke up this morning. Go read your newspaper. I laid it out on the table for you along with some dinner.”

“How did I marry someone as perfect as you?” Siwon asked and kissed his wife again.

“I don’t know. Probably luck.”

Siwon chuckled and walked to the table where his paper and food are. He picked up the paper and fork and read the front page as he ate the delicious meal that his wife made.

As he turned the page, he saw a piece of paper taped over an article. It looked like another news story. He read the headline before dropping the fork and paper.

It read: “Wife of Choi Siwon is Pregnant With Their Second Child”