when can you go back?

love triangle

'no its ok i dont want to swim just let jae hyung swim'

'yahh!! just call him jino. why are you always calling someone with their long names? hahaha' we both laughed

'so when can we go back to seoul?' he was sitting next to me while jino is swimming

'if its my decision then i will go now! but you know its not me its dad's. i have to respect that'

'i understand kina.its only 2 weeks right? we can handle that.we can have more bonds here in the philippines. you should tour us around'

'oh yeah thats a great idea syung' he put his arm around me but i pull away from him because i'm embarrassed.i was blushing hard

'kina i should look around to see what's so beautiful with this place'

'ah ok syung' syung left while me and jino are alone in the pool

'hey yukina dont you want to swim?'

'ahh no no.i dont want to' he is done swimming and when he got out of the pool, he smirked at me again.

'ahm yukina do you know where the bathroom is?'

'ahh yeah come follow me' we were walking towards a men's room

'ahh thanks yukina' he winked at me again.what is wrong with him?i decided to go to a girl's bathroom and wash my face bacause i was blushing hard now.

JINO'S POV:

i was already done.i was already changing and where did yukina go?hmm i was worried and i don't see syung anywhere.i think yukina is in the girl's room so i just wait. outside of the bathroom has a bookshelf then i was just reading.and then yukina got out of the bathroom.

'oh there you are yukina'

'oh sorry i didn't tell you that i was in the...'

'your face is wet. let me wipe that for you'

YUKINA'S POV:

'ahh thanks jino'

'no prob' he smirked at me again.is he an alien or something because he do that all the time.

'oh yeah lets get syung'

'where is he?'

' i dont know actualy'

'come follow me' he hold my hand and pulled me. we ran and stop and find but we didn't see him and jino is still holding my hand.

'where could that monkey be?' ahaha i was laughing of what he said.

'hmmp why are you laughing?'

'ahaha nothing i'm just......nothing.lets just split up so we can find him easily' the park is really peaceful at the moment. nobody was there except me, jino and syung. i will find him easily.