towards the end...

Royal Love

Seung jo was crying holding his friend in his arm got another call from the same no.

"ahhhh i am so sorry....i know they all didn't had anything to do with us...but take it as sacrifice they made to save your ROYAL LOVE..." yi jung showed fake sympathy."one more thing i know its a big loss for you but you should not leave the future Queen alone...."

Seung jo scanned the complete hall but Ha Ni was nowhere "where is Ha Ni"

"don't worry....my little brother she is with me...i will take complete care of her" yi jung laughed at his success.

"what happened seung jo...where is ha ni" Kyu jong asked.

"yi jung..."he replied. his mind was working like bullet and in other second he called his manager and asked him to bring the military official head with him. Seung jo was leaving on his own when young saeng slowly placed hae ra's body back and moved to him followed by kyu jong and hyung jun.

"you guys are not coming with me...i can't put your lives in danger..."seung jo said coldly.

"like you we have also lost our friend...we are going to come with you...even if we don't return alive" young saeng said firmly. Seung jo didn't say anything further and simply nodded. after some time manager also reached the place with military head.

"sir i want you to trace a no...can you" seung jo asked.

"yes your highness if the no is still in use we can trace the location easily" he replied.

seung jo gave him the no from which he got the call. he immediately acted to the royal command "your highness...the no is not available" seung jo got disappointed and banged his hand hard on the table.

"hyeongsu's no" hyung jun said. all of them were again filled with energy and this time they succeeded yi jung made a mistake.

"your highness can you see this blinking red dot...this will tell you where ever they will go" he handed over the laptop to seung jo. they all rushed to their cars and drove in different direction to reach the place.

****************************************************

"yi jung you will regret this i am telling you...he will not leave you" ha ni shouted in anger at yi jung. Two men were holding her and her hands were tied at her back.

"you talk so much...its really bad...your are next Queen you should behave like one" he slid down his finger on her soft cheeks.

"you are a coward....always attack from back..."ha ni spit on his face provoking yi jung. he clutched her hair and threw her on the floor luckily she didn't hurt her tummy.

"open her hands...."he ordered the man standing close to her."lets play it fair...i am giving you a chance to save yourself and the hier...run as fast as you can...and if you succeeded i will leave for forever"  he sat down to come to her level.

ha ni gathered all her strength and started running. the lane was deserted hardly any light source. yi jung was enjoying watching a mother trying to save her baby. he streched his arm to his manager who placed his gun on it. pointing at his target he pressed the trigger. Ha ni turned back and saw hyung jun lying on ground blood oozing out from the wound. The bullet pierced through his heart. he took the shortest way so reached first.

"hyung jun...."

"don't....please go...go....save..."hyung jun closed his eyes without completing his last words. Ha ni's legs were trembling, she moved her hand on her baby bump caringly which filled her with strenth she started running again"will not let anything happen to you". she wiped away her tears which were the result of lossing hyung jun and pain.

"ahhh how stupid...wasted my bullet" yi jung scrached his forehead and fired another bullet the next moment. Ha Ni felt something going inside her, she touched her back with trembling hands which stained with blood running. she still didn't stopped and continued running."stronger then i thought...touched by the love" he acted like wiping his tears and then from his corner of eyes ordered the driver.

"hyung jun..." young saeng and kyu jong ran to hyung jun. seung jo's car also stopped making a screeching sound at some distance from ha ni.the car which was speeding in ha ni's direction hit kyu jong cars standing in the way and blasted into pieces.

"seung jo..."she fell in his arms and went unconscious because of blood loss.

"ha  ni open your eyes...ha ni..ha ni" she tried to lift her eyelids but they were getting heavier and everything went dark.

yi jungs men attacked young saeng and kyu jong whom they handled really well. yi jung reached seung jo and placed his sword on his neck "you lost..." he declared.

"taking away innocent lives you think you won...no never yi jung...i will not let their sacrifises go waste" he got up on his feets and with one of his hand the sword shifted to his hand. Yi jung also reacted immediately and caught the sword thrown towards him by his manager.

young saeng lifted ha ni in his arms and hurried to his car guarded by kyu jong from attackers "you take hyeonsu to the hospital i will stay here with seung jo" he said.

he knocked down all the men around only one left was the manager. he was not like others but had a very good martial art skills. on one side seung jo and yi jung were having the sword fight on the other were manager and kyu jong. though seung jo was best in everything but yi jung was the master in swordsmanship. Seung jo attacked him first injuring him on his leg but the other from yi jung made seung jo fell down. he hit his head on a sharp stone which made his head spin. yi jung raised his sword high to attack seung jo but it pierced through kyu jong who came between them after pushing manager down the hill.

"kyu jong....." seung jo closed his eyes unable see him dying. everything from the night when he tried to ha ni to kyu jong's death flashed in his mind making his blood boil with anger. he tightened his grip around the sword and raised it high with all his strength. yi jung who was preparing to attack seung jo again fell down on the ground. it went through his stomach and his heart stopped the other moment.

tear streams went down his eyes when he saw hyung jun and kyu jong lying in the pool of blood. he was cursing himself for letting them come along with him. he paid a great price for his love for his ROYAL LOVE...

*******************************

i know after this chapter you all want to kill me...but as i already said it is a tregic story...

the next chapter will be last chapter.... after which you all will surely throw slippers and rotten egs on me...so sorry in advance....