Getting Into The Swing.Getting Into The Swing.

You Make Me Smile By Really Getting Into The Swing.

 

I’d rather dance with you than talk with you.

Kai wonders why fate plays with him like this.
Like usual he decides to stay behind to work on that just little something in their new choreography.
Because to him and fans even the smaller details can really make a difference.
 
But tonight was different because there was someone else who stayed behind too.
He quickly glances at the attractive intruder who is so attractively attractive,
that Kai wonders how he manages to make trying to turn the radio on attractive.
 
Cursing his blushing cheeks he looked away.
He’d gone over to help but getting to closer to Sehun was always a bad idea.
Even with the space between them and the youngest’ back turned.
Kais heart is accelerating running a marathon in his chest and his hands are clammy and shaking.
 
They both spring into action as the familiar beat surrounds the room.
They dance with grace, style and vigor skill full.
With deft and intricate movements both moving as one.
 
For Kai all other cares are gone;he doesn’t care that his longtime crush is besides him,
he doesn’t care that his body is tired and overworked.
He simply just doesn’t care.
He closes his eyes as he gently sways to the music.Lost in the pure enjoyment of dancing.
 
He squints as he looks into the mirror.
Sehuns lips are moving,-trying to start conversation?-,
mouthing words that Kai couldn’t understand or hear because the music is as loud as an engine and he could easily misinterpret.
Even if he could hear what he said,he doubted his reply would be interesting to hear
because unlike the other members who swallowed books he hadn't read a book all year.
And the only film I saw I didn't like it all.
 
So he shrugs and lets his hips do the talking.
He over exggerates his movements as his eyes go wide, and he doesn’t really know what he’s doing as his mouth opens.
Sehun giggles.
I’ll make you laugh by acting like the guy who sings.
 
And then they’re both flailing,each and every single movement uncoordinated but they don’t care.
Laughter erupting between them like a volcanoe.
Sehuns eyes are crinkled at the corners, his face lights up like a neon sign.
He soon abandons his body to the merriment.
Kai doesn’t know how when and why but all he thinks about is how attractive Sehun isand his arms are soon around Sehuns waist while the youngest hands are on his hips.
The rhythmic beat courses through Kais veins as he swivels his hips round and round.
 
The rhythm of their bodies was as trance inducing as the moist, intoxicating air their sensual bodies emitted toward one another.
And all Kai can think about is how Sehuns face is even more attractive upclose;
how his eyelashes are really long and pretty;how his nose is so small and cute;how his eyes are now twinkling mischievously as he leans forward,hands still on his hips holding him in place.
Kai blinks.
And how soft Sehuns lips feel against his.
 
-------------------
teehee,I used the word attractive a lot so that you guys get the idea about how attractive Sehun is .:D 
Ty for reading<3 I totally wasn't expecting suscribers already<3 :0
 
Brushfire~