Yang Heeyoung and Jo Kwangmin: A Story in Time

K-POP ONE SHOTs

 


 
Narrator's POV
A young girl sat at the table with breakfast In front of her. She had a plate of Pancakes and a cup of juice.
"Heeyoung-ah hurry and eat your breakfast you'll be late for school again" a middle aged woman said "niam(mom) it's 7:11 school doesn't start til 8:30 I still have plenty of time until school starts." the girl has long black hair and a slim body, she had long legs and big brown eyes. She lived with her mother who was Hmong they have lived in South Korea, Seoul since she was a little baby. Her father was Korean but her parents both divorced after she was born and her mother has been taking care of her since she was a baby. After the divorce her mother never really appreciated Korean people even though she lived in South Korea, Seoul she wanted her daughter to grow up knowing who she was, Hmong People did not have their own permanent country to go to so she stayed in South Korea instead. Her mother never approved of her dating someone Korean so instead she sets up blind dates with different Asian races or Hmong guys, but they didn't see this coming.
 
Heeyoung's POV
I put on my light brown flats and took my keys that were hanged on a key hook. "I'm going now!" I yelled I closed the door and walked towards the school. I go to Kirin Art School, a school where teens go for any kind of fine arts. The school gave us an audition, what kind of high school gives you auditions to get in?
 
I walked in the school and went to my locker I but my bag away and then went to my first class that was on the 2nd floor. "Heeyoung-ah!!" I turned around and saw a girl with a messy bun and with a very bright smile on her face. "Ahhnyeong... Sunny." I said and waved at her. She ran toward me and hugged me, "My Heeyoungie! I missed you!" Sunny said "We just saw each other last night." I said she let go of the hug and hooked her arm with mine. "Yah~ did you here, we have a new transfer student! Everybody says he is cute!" Sunny said, I looked at her and laughed. We both walked to class.
 
"Good Morning class" everybody stood up and bowed. "Good Morning Mr. Park!" "You may sit down... Today I'd like to introduce you to someone..." he looked at the door "You may come in now." he said we all looked at the door, a tall guy with brown hair walked in. "Please present yourself." the guy nodded and faced the class. 
"Ahhnyeonghaseyo, my name is Jo Kwangmin." he said and bowed to us. "Now Kwangmin just transferred here and he doesn't know the school ground yet, I'd like a volunteer to give him a tour" all of the girls in class raised their hand except me and girls who weren't into guys.  Mr. Park looked around the room ignoring the eager girls who wanted to tour the new cute transfer student. "Heeyoung! You know the school well.. Please give Kwangmin a tour." Mr. Park said. All the girls dropped their hand and looked at me. "Uhh... Me. Park.. I don't think feel comfortable..." I said looking at the girls "Heeyoung. Come on now." I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "Araso..." I said and stood up and walked to the front of the class room, "This is Yang Heeyoung she is my star student... Introduce yourself" Mr.Park said "Ahnnyeonghaseyo, my name is Yang Heeyoung" I said and bowed to greet him. He bowed back, I walked to the door "Now if you follow me, I'll show you the school." I said he looked at me and we went out of the classroom.
 
 
"This is where our regular classrooms are." I said pointing to 3 classrooms. "The boys bathroom are located on this floor and the basement..." I said, I took a step down the stairs. We walked around the 1st floor, "So. Kwangmin is there anything else you like to know about the school?" I asked him he looked at me "Do you guys have a recording studio around here?" Kwangmin said I nodded and lead him to a recording studio.
 
"Wow! This is amazing!"Kwangmin said "It is isn't it." I said. After the tour of the school we both went back to class. As I was sitting in class the girls just looked an glared at me but Sunny she just smiled at me and passed me notes of what I did or talked with Kwangmin. 
 
After a the next 2 or 3 classes it was lunch. "So Heeyoung what did you and Kwangmin talk about?" Sunny said "What more this there to talk about the school?" I said getting a drink of my water. Sunny scoffed at me and went back to her food, all of a sudden she hit me on my left shoulder. "Aish! What was that for!?" I said rubbing my shoulder, "Look! There's Kwangmin!!" Sunny said I looked to where she was pointing and saw Kwanmin walking in with a tray of rice with kimchi.  I ignored him an went to my lunch, then Sunny hit me again. "Aish how many times are you going to hit me!?" I said pushing her I looked up and saw Kwangmin standing in front of the table I and Sunny sat at. "Ahhnyeong Heeyoung." Kwangmin said and smiled at me "Ahhnyeonghaseyo..." I said "Can I sit here?" he asked I nodded and he sat down in front of me. Sunny nudge me, I looked at her and saw her signaling me to introduce her to Kwangmin, I rolled my eyes. "Kwangmin  this is my friend Lee Soon Kyu" I said Sunny held out her hand and Kwangmin shook it, "I go by Sunny." Sunny said smiling brightly at Kwangmin.  He smiled back "Nice to meet you Sunny." Kwangmin said Sunny just sat there looking at Kwangmin eat and just kept smiling at him. I got up and threw my lunch away. "Bye Sunny! See you tomorrow!" I said and waved goodbye, "Yea bye..." Sunny said slightly waving. I walked down stairs and out the door.
 
As I was walking I made my way to 'Yuseong Cake shop'
"Welcome Gogaeg." "Ahnnyeong Dara Unnie!" I said and hugged her"Ai-yah! Heeyoung-ah" Dara said hugging back. "Unnie can A 6 inch of strawberry chocolate cake please!?" I said, She grabbed me the cake, "Why are you getting cake? You don't usually get cake unless you're mom arranges you with another blind date and you use it to bribe your mom." Dara said I took the cake and smiled "Aniyo... Today is just a very special day." I said I gave her the money and left. I ran to Seoul Boys' High School.
I went to the gate and waited for him to come out. I took out my phone and looked at myself just then the bell rang I put my phone away and put the cake behind my back and looked around then after 15 minutes I saw him! I smiled brightly and waited till he reached the gate.
"Minwoo-ah..." I said cheerily he turned and looked at me and so did his friends, they all smiled and nudged him. "Hey hey... You dirty rat you're girlfriend is here waiting for you how nice." one of them said. He pushed them away and laughed, "See you guys tomorrow." Minwoo yelled waving to them, he turned around and smiled at me as he put his hands in his pockets. "Ahnnyeong Heeyoung." Minwoo said I smiled brightly. 
 
We walked slowly to the park. "So where are you taking me Heeyoung?" Minwoo asked looking at me "Somewhere.." I said. He chuckled a bit.
No Minwoo, He is the son of my mom's boss who was introduced to me half a year ago and ever since then I've had a huge crush on him. I know if my mom found out she totally kill me but today is a special day. As we entered the park we sat down at a picnic table. "Close your eyes." I said "Wae? Are you going to kiss me if I do." Minwoo said I would totally live doing that but I didn't, I pushed him slightly on the head "Hurry and close your eyes!" I said he laughed and closed his eyes. I took out the cake and candles I put them on the cake and quickly lighted them with matches. "Okay you can open your eyes now." I said. He opened his eyes and was surprised at what he saw. "Happy Birthday Minwoo!" I said and clapped "saeng-il chugha hamnida,  saeng-il chugha hamnida, saeng-il chugha hamnida, saeng-il chugha hamnida!!!" I sang to him, he clapped and closed his eyes and blowed out the candles. "Heeyoung Gamsahabnida!" Minwoo said I said at him and shook my head, I went to my bag and took out two forks I handed him one and we both ate the cake happily. 
 
"Thanks for today Heeyoung." Minwoo said "It wasn't a problem at all." I said we were in front of my house. He looked at me and smiled again and patted my head then ran off, "Yah! No Minwoo I'm not a dog!" I yelled he waved bye and I did the same. I went into my house and saw my mom coming down stairs, "I'm home." I said takin off my shoes and hanging my keys up. I ran pass my mom, "Heeyoung..!" mom said I stopped and looked at her "Yes", "Who we're you with?" mom asked "I was with Sunny" I said she gave me a look that said "no you weren't" she crossed her arms "Fine.. I was with Minwoo but only to celebrate his birthday with him nothing else." I said my mom looked at me and walked up the stairs to me. "Heeyoung... Remember what I told you about them okay? Those people aren't nice they just think of them selves, they are for you for one second and then they leave you just like that. I know your a smart girl so I know you can make the right choices in friends and in boyfriends." mom said she smiled at me and walked down the steps "Heeyoung I don't want you seeing Minwoo or Sunny anymore. Okay" mom said "No" she stopped and turned to look at me. "What?"
"I said no mom.... I can't do that.. Those people are me, you need to remember that I'm half of who they are. And they don't just care about themselves they care about everyone they love. YOU don't misunderstand them mom. Just because one of them left you doesn't mean you have to make me hate people like me!" I said and yelled to her I ran upstairs and slammed my door shut and locked it. I ran to my bed and years were streaming down. I took my phone and looked at my contact list.. Who should I call? I thought... Sunny, Minwoo, or Dara? Should I call my dad...? I closed my phone and placed it on my desk and turned off the light.
 
The next morning I woke up I woke up really really early I went out of the house without breakfast and walked to Dara's shop but they weren't open yet.. So I walked around the park. I sat at a swing an swung a little bit. 
 
"Hey isn't that Heeyoung?" "Hey it is! Come on guys lets go" 
 
As I was swinging I looked at the sky the sun was still rising, "Hey Heeyoung!" I turned around and saw five guys standing behind me, I stood up and walked away but they ran after me "Hey how are you doing baby?" "Leave me alone TOP." I said trying to walk a little faster "Is that a way to greet your boyfriend?" TOP said, they all surrounded me I stopped "Where do you think you're going?" one of them said "Move out of my way" I said TOP grabbed held of my arm and pulled me to him and he hugged me, I pushed him away but he was too strong. "Stop it! Let go of me!" I yelled he pushed me tithe ground and tried to rip me shirt open. "Stop it! Help! Somebody Help me!!!" I yelled "No need to yell, no one is around to help you." TOP said the other guys held me down "No stop it!" I yelled TOP went to my neck and kissed it, I still tried to get away from their grip but they all were to strong for me. I felt TOP's hands touching my s, "No!!! Help somebody help me!!!" I yelled. I closed my eyes and felt tears coming from my eyes. Please someone one help me... Minwoo... Someone please.....
 
I felt TOP being pulled of me I felt that my arms were free and then I quickly held my self pulling my shirt to cover myself up. I was still crying and my eyes were blurry of who was fighting with them but he looked like he was losing. I quickly got up and grabbed a stick/branch and swung it at one of the guys and them another one they seemed pretty knocked out but I was still shaking from what had happened to me I dropped the stick/branch and fell on the ground again. The fight soon ended the person who saved me walked towards me, he knelt down to me "Are you alright?" he asked I looked up "Kwangmin.... Kwangmin..... I... I... I'm so scared..." I said and started to cry I covered my face I felt him hug me and it felt safe I didn't want to pull or push him away, it was warm and safe when I was in his arms I didn't ever want to leave that place. He put his sweater over me and helped me stand up,  I kept holding his arm. "Where do you live let me walk you home." Kwangmin asked I shook my head quickly "No! No... Don't take me somewhere else... If I go home like this my mom... She'll take me away from this place...." I said holding him tighter. 
 
Kwangmin told me that we were going to his apartment when we got to his house he gave me a cup of warm water and clothes to wear. "These clothes aren't the best but they'll replace the ones that are ripped now." Kwangmin said I walked to the bathroom and changed. I was wearing a light brown t-shirt and black sweats. I tied my hair into a pony tail and washed my face. 
 
When I and Kwangmin sat in the living room nothing much as said. "So is it okay of I asked you why you were at the park so early?" Kwangmin asked I looked at him and thought to myself if I should tell him I did feel safe with him I looked into his eyes and felt like I could trust him. I told Kwangming everything about my mom an dad that my mom hates Korean people and about the argument we had last night and the reason why I woke up so early. "Wow, that's a lot to take in. But you know that we are going to be late for school and it's only gonna be my second day there." Kwangmin said I looked at him "Kwangmin I don't want to go to school today... Can we just go somewhere?" I asked, I must have sound weird that I just said that also because I didn't know Kwangmin a bunch...  "Alright..." Kwangmin said 
 
We rode a bus that went into the country side of South Korea he took me to a beach looking place. "This is where I was born... And this beach here is one of my favorite places I love about this town." Kwangmin said siting down he looked up at me and patted to the spot next to him I say down next to him and just looked at the water. "Hey you wanna hear a joke!?" Kwangmin asked me I nodded he cleared his throat "okay so Why is the ocean blue?" Kwangmin asked "Because it reflects the color is the sky...?"  I said he laughed "Nope because all the little fish go blu blu blu." Kwangmin said using his hands pretending they were gills. I chuckled "That's pretty funny" I said "My jokes are always funny!" Kwangmin said "Not you're joke, the way you looked when you said"blu blu blu" it was price less!" I said and started to laugh more, I laid back and rolled around laughing at him still. "Yah.... Heeyoung you are cruel..." Kwangmin said and pouted his face I sat up and looked at him "I'm sorry.." I said still laughing a bit. I ruffled his hair, he looked at me and smiled he got up and held his hand out "Come on there is someone I want you to meet." Kwangmin said I put my hand on his hand and he held it tight lifting me up and kept holding it whe we were walking, I didn't know why but my heart my beating fast. we reached a small farm and we went into a barn he took me to a black horse, "Hey girl how are you doing?" Kwangmin said to the horse and pet the horse. "Who's horse is that?" I asked Kwangmin looked at me "My horse. Her name is Happiness, and Happiness this is my friend Heeyoung." Kwangmin said "Hello Happiness it's nice to meet you." I said Kwangmin tool held of my hand and slowly pulled it towards the horse  "It's alright she won't bite you." Kwangmin said I looked at him and nodded and slowly petted her. "She's so soft.... She's beautiful" I said Kwangmin put his hand over mine "Yes beautiful.." Kwangmin said he looked into my eyes and he moved closer to me, I felt my heart racing and my face turning red hot.  He was inches away but I knew what was coming "Can I ride her!?" I quickly said he pulled away and nodded.
 
"Uhh.. I'm not so sure about this anymore..." I said, I was sitting on top of Happiness and was looking down at Kwangmin. "It's okay you'll just be galloping." Kwangmig said he was in front of Happiness "Okay here we go.." he said as he was walking her. I kept praying in my head that I wouldn't fall. I soon got the hang of it "Hey I think I got this.." I said smiling "Alright then I'll let you fly solo." Kwangmin said "Wait what!! No no.. I..I" I looked at Kwangmin "It'll be okay don't worry, if you want to stop just pull on the rungs." Kwangmin said I did exactly what he said and pulled on them. Happiness stopped and I was happy she stopped, "Uhh..How do get down from here?" I said. I tried getting down but my feet slipped and I feel down i close my eyes and let out a small scream but the sensation of safe caught my fall I opened my eyes and saw Kwangmin's face in front of mine. Our face was centimeters away, he came closer to my face and I closed my eyes I felt his lips on mine and I could also feel my heart racing. A few seconds later he pulled away and we just stayed in the same place as we were in before... We then stood normally. "I should Uhh.. Put Happiness away... I'll be right back." Kwangmin said, I nodded and he took Happiness and left, I turned around and touched my face and slapped it a little bit. Oh gosh my first kiss! Oh gosh... Omo Omo... I thought. 
 
When we were on the bus home we did not say anything even nothing on the walk to my house, when we reached my house I just waved bye. "Heeyoung...." I turned around "Heeyoung.... I like you..  A lot.. I've actually liked you ever since my first day of school... I thought you were so beautiful and funny. You aren't like other girls Heeyoung..." he held both my hands "Heeyoung even though we just met I felt like I've had have feelings for you for a long time now. Heeyoung.. Will you please be my girlfriend?" I looked at him speechless not knowing what to say... "Kwangmin I-" all of a sudden my mom came out of the door "I'm sorry but I don't let my daughter date your kind." mom said she walked to us and split us apart she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house. "Who was that Heeyoung?" mom asked "No one he is just the transfer student at school." I said she looked at me. "Koj nas(you)! Don't lie to me! You were not at school today was it because you were with him!?!" mom yelled at me I didn't say anything "And these clothes!!! Why are you wearing men's clothing!? What did the two of you do?!" mom yelled at me "Nothing happened between us mom!" I said "Then why weren't you at school today Heeyoung!!? The school called saying you weren't I school I had to lie to them that you were sick." mom said to me "Mom nothing happened!" I said to her, she looked at me, she then pointed upstairs. "Go you your room. You are grounded for a month! Right when school ends you better come straight home! And you can not talk to Minwoo, Sunny , or anyone else anymore espiclally that boy!" mom yelled at me I nodded me head and walked to my room I closed the door and locked the door I changed into my pjs and sat on my bed I looked at Kwangmin's clothes and held them I put them to my face and cried.
 
The next day of school I went straight to my locker and straight to my class. "Heeyoung!" it was Kwangmin I quickly closed my locker but he held onto my arm, "Heeyoung.. I need to talk to you." Kwangmin said he put his hands on both my arms, and looked into my eyes. "I need to talk to you too Kwangmin..." I said to him "Let me go first-" "No... You need to listen to me..." I said and pushed his hands away "Kwangmin... I can't see or speak with you anymore. You are not a person I would date. I never want to see you." I said I looked up at him and walked off to class. When is was lunch time I went to the cafeteria room I got my lunch and and sat at a table in the corner... I poked my food and just looked around... I saw Sunny running up the stairs she saw me and ran toward me I got up and threw my lunch away. "Heeyoung! The most wonderful thing just happened!" Sunny said "You passed math" I said and held my bag "No silly! Jo Kwangmin asked me to be his girlfriend! Isn't that great! He says that he liked me since he saw me yesterday and wished I was the one touring him! This is great!" Sunny said I saw Kwangmin he was walking to us, Sunny ran to him and hugged him, "I missed you sweetie!" Sunny said Kwangmin smiled at her and kissed her cheek "I missed you too baby" Kwangmin said to her hugging her, my heart hurt when I saw him hold her like that I quickly went out I could feel the tears rolling down my cheeks.
 
 
"So You're saying that you love him but your mom is the only thing stopping you from truly telling him how you feel?" Dara said I nodded and wiped away my tears. Data put her hand on my shoulder "Heeyoung let me tell you something.... In this world Love is one of the cruelest things on the planet. It's what starts everything especially hatred, but love is also one of the things that brings peace to the world. Heeyoung if you love this man go and tell him how you feel, don't wait for a miracle to happen. If a miracle doesn't come go get one. Heeyoung don't let people take over of your life... Just because their life got ruined doesn't mean yours should too." Dara said to me. I looked at her and understood her words but I couldn't disobey my mom, I mean I loved her she was all I had an I was all she had. I walked home after I came from Dara's cake shop, I went straight to my room and took a shower and just headed to bed, But I couldn't sleep... I kept thinking of Kwangmin and of what Dara said. 
The next morning I went straight to the kitchen and sat at the table. I looked at my mom scared to ask her.... "Heeyoung why are you looking at me like that?" mom said "Umma.... Why do you hate Koreans?" I asked I looked at her with a serious face "Heeyoung I've told you a million times o-" "Mom I want the truth... The real reason why you hate Koreans, why you hate dad, and probably... Why do you hate me...?" I asked she looked at me "I don't hate you Heeyoung..." "Then why...? Why do you hate Koreans when you know I am love them and am one of them!?" I said getting up from my chair. She looked at me she sat down on the chair in front of her. "Heeyoung before you were born I came to South Korea to study about medicine, but I met your father he was very cheery an h loved me a lot, but when you were born you were born in the USA and when I told your father he told me that I should give you up for adoption, he said that how an he or we live with a child we both were do young and also because he seemed to not care for you... Your father and I broke up and I came back here because we had no where else to really go back to. The reason why I don't want you to date some one Korean is because I don't want you to end up like me... Also because after your father I knew that all Koreans were cruel." mom said I looked at her and shook my head "No mom... Love is cruel not people... Because I love Kwangmin and I want to be with him.... He is all I think about mom.., just because your life was ruined by a Korean man doesn't mean mine will be." I said I ran out of the house and heading towards Kwangmin's apartment building. I knocked on the door and Kwangmin opened the door I hugged him, "Kwangmin!" I said "Heeyoung?" I looked over his shoulder and saw Sunny sitting at the couch "Heeyoung what are you doing here?" Sunny asked I looked at her "Sunny I'm  sorry but you really are a great friend but... I love Kwangmin and I can't let you have him." I said holding his hand. Sunny gave me a 'I hate you' look Kwangmin out his arm around my waist, "I'm sorry Sunny but I only asked you out to get Heeyoung jealous... I'm sorry for using you.." Kwangmin said he held tight to my hand and we ran off we didn't know where we were heading but we needed to get far away from this place. We found ourselves in the middle of no where but I was with Kwangmin nothing could ruin this.
 
 
Narrator's POV
 
"I want you guys to find them..." "What do you want us to do if we do?" a slim figure stepped out of the shadows her face was once cute but now mixed with anger and revenge. "Bring the guy back alive... The girl... Do what ever you want with her." the tall and big four men bowed and left out the door. 
It's been two days since Heeyoung and Kwangmin had left from home they are now making their way to Kwangmin's hometown. "They won't find us there. My family hasn't been there for a long time" Kwangmin said he put his arm around Heeyoung. They got off the bus and made their way to the barn where Happiness was. "Stay here Heeyoung I'm going to go get Happiness." Kwangmin said Heeyoung nodded and sat at the beach.  It took a while but you heard heavy footsteps you stood up, "Let's go rid-" there stood four men "Are you Yang Heeyoung?" one I the bigger one said I stepped back "What... Who are you?" Heeyoung asked "Is the boy named Jo Kwangmin with you?" he asked again. Heeyoung took a step back, she put her feet into the ground she kicked it up and sand flew up into their faces. Heeyoung turned around and started running. "Hey! Stop! Go after her idiots!" the big one said the guys ran after Heeyoung. "Who are they?!" Heeyoung said to herself. She ran as fast as she could and didn't stop at all, but it was so difficult to run i the sand since there were so much and it slowed her down. Heeyoung tripped she tried to get up but they grabbed her before she could get away. "AHHH! No Let go of me!" Heeyoung yelled they held her down, the big guy from before went up to her and pulled out a gun from his pants. Heeyoung was so shocked that she couldn't call out for help, she just stared at the gun and it was as quick as anything in the world, the stinging pain that came from her heart everything turned cold and the only thing she heard being called was.... Her name.
 
Kwangmin was just passsing by riding Happiness when he saw the men holding down Heeyoung and one of them pointing a gun to her, Kwangmin rode Happiness faster but by the time he got there it was too late. "Heeyoung!!" Kwangmin yelled. He got off the horse and ran to her.
"Heeyoung...!Heeyoung! No no no no...." Kwangmin said he took held of Heeyoung's hand. "Heeyoung! It's going to be okay i'm going to take you to the hospital..." Kwangmin said, but Heeyoung felt it in her gut that she wouldn't make it so she put her other hand on Kwangmin's cheek. "Kwangmin....ah..." Heeyoung said weakly, Tears were coming from both their eyes, "Kwangmin...I...I..." "No don't say anything Heeyoung...Everything is going to be alright... Look at me Heeyoung.... Everything will be fine.." Kwangmin said. The men grabbed held of Kwangmin and dragged him away, "You're coming with us!" one of them said. "No!!! Let go of me!" Kwangmin yelled, as he looked at Heeyoung laying on the sand with blood coming out, Heeyoung's eyes started to close. "Heeyoung!" Kwangmin yelled.
 
Heeyoung reached out her hand toward Kwangmin, "I Love You..." Heeyoung's hand collasped and her eyes shut closed.
 
Everything was quiet.... Not even a single sound of a needle falling was heard.
Kwangmin looked at Heeyoung and a flood of tears began coming out, "Hee...Heeyoung...Heeyoung-Ah!!!" Kwangmin yelled, he managed to slip away from the men and ran to Heeyoung. He held Heeyoung in his arms calling her name but there was no answer. He looked up at the men and ran to them, fist and kicks were thrown around and finally Kwangmin got what he wanted, the gun.
 
He pointed the gun to his head. "No! Okay boy...put the gun down..." the big guy said, Kwangmin took a step back so he was closer to Heeyoung. Kwangmin cried..... He closed his eyes.
 
FLASH BACK
Kwangmin held Heeyoung in his arms, "Kwangmin...What will happen if we get separated?" Heeyoung asked "We won't" "But what if we do?" Heeyoung looked at Kwangmin, Kwangmin put his hand to where Heeyoung's heart was. "If we ever get seperated from each other, we will find each other again, no matter if it is this life or the next life." Kwangmin said Heeyoung out her hand to where Kwangmin's heart was. "I will always find you." Heeyoung said, Kwangmin smiled and nodded, they both leaned in closer and kissed.
END FLASH BACK
 
His body slumped to the ground and landed next to Heeyoung with his hand that was rested over Heeyoung his face facing hers. "Oh no! Sunny is going to Kill us!" the big guy said "What ever man! We got the money already! Let's just bail out!" another one said. "Officer I heard a gunshot from over on the beach!" there was a teenage boy who pointed to the direction of where they were "Cops!" the men started running away. 
 
Narrator's POV
Many people was gathered around the two coffins, two families were together and a mother crying at a coffin with a 16 yr old daughter. "You!" she turned around and saw a woman crying, "You! It's your fault that my Son has become like this!! It is your fault!!!" She yelled at her. The woman with her daughter cried and nodded knowing maybe it was her fault that both of their chidlren died. She looked up and saw a boy that looked like the boy in the other coffin. "You...." she said "My name is Jo Youngmin... Kwangmin and I are twins...." he said. The woman was not listening and fell to his feet. "I'm so sorry....I'm so sorry..." she cried.
 
 
4 years later.
There was a young girl who was sitting in a coffe shop called Little Button. She was drinking a Americano like she usually had. She got up, "Bye Bom!" she yelled "See you late H-" the young girl bumped into a guy he caught her. "I'm so sorry...." she said, she looked up and met eyes with him... "I'm sorry..." he said to her, she was still in his arms, they kept staring at each other for a moment. "Hi... I'm Jo Kwangmin..." "I'm Yang Heeyoung... Have we met before?" they looked at each other in the eye "Maybe so.... Heeyoung...." "Kwangmin...."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Thank You for waiting. Its pretty long.... So yea... Hope you like it.....enjoy! next one will be
Zhang Zhi Min and Lee Sungmin