UNEXPECTED

Unexpectedly Falling In Love

 

UNEXPECTED

---

Hello Everyone *__*

Chapter 1 updated!

Thanks for visiting this website. :)

 

 

ENJOY !!

__

 

another day at Super Junior Academy. . .

 

Mr. Principal: What?! The Super Junior and Girls Generation Academy?!

 

The principal wasn’t able to control his voice that make others shocked.

 

Ms. English: Sir, Please lower down your voice.

 

The y teacher in English whispered to the not so old principal. Then he noticed that all staffs are shocked even the school's president.

 

Mr. Principal: I mean, ahhm.. are you sure about your decision Mr. president?

 

Mr. President: Yes. And one more thing, it's not only my decision. It's also the decision of my sister-- the President of GG Academy.

 

Mr. Physics: ahh. But Mr President, what's got into your mind and your sister that came out with this decision? The girl students of the GG Academy will transfer here?

 

Mr. President: nothing. It's just that my sister will migrate to USA and she don't have time to handle the Academy.

 

The president answered with a cold voice.

 

Ms. Mathematics: Mr. president? What will be the exact date for the girls to transfer?

 

 

The teacher asked while playing the pencil in her hand. There's a silence between them. The president smiled.

 

Mr. President: after two weeks.

 

O__O

 

All except Mr. President: what??!! After two weeks?!

 

Mr. Principal: but Mr. President..

 

Mr. President: no buts please.

 

SILENCE..

 

Mr. History: Okay. We'll take care everything Mr President.

 

The President flashed a smile the stand.

 

Mr President: Well, that's all for today. End of discussion for this matter. Have a nice day everyone.

 

Then Mr. President left the staffs dumbfounded.

 

--

SUPPORT !