Drama One-Shot

Drama One-Shot

 

"Okay, this time we will have to perform during school festival. Do you guys have any idea what we will perform?" ask Kota, president of theater club.

 

"Ah, I have an idea. How about we use one of what Karina had made?" Yura gives suggestion.

 

"Yeah, I bet she already have many great stories." say Yuto.

 

"I may have many great stories but if you guys want it, I can make another one. When the show?" ask Karina.

 

"During the school festival which mean next 2 month. Hanazawa-sensei tells us earlier because he think we will get enough time to do it." say Kota.

 

"I will make new story for it. What do you want for the show?" ask Karina.

 

"Anything suitable for our club but I hope it love story and I give permission for you to choose for the lead actor and actress. Does anyone object it?" say Kota.

 

"No one." say Naomi, the vice president.

 

After the meeting, the girls go to a cafe to relax themselves. They order what they want and talk about the meeting. Karina takes out her notebook and begin write something in it. Lin asks her, "Already begin make story for the festival?"

 

"Not really. I need to brainwash before begin make new story. Who will become lead for my story?" ask Karina.

 

"Maybe you can make Arioka-senpai with Ayumi-chan?" ask Yukiko.

 

"Why you say like that?" ask Ayumi and the girls just laugh when they see Ayumi's blushing. Everyone know that Ayumi like Arioka-senpai or Daiki but she just keep the feeling in herself and the girls.

 

"Ne, Karina-senpai, are you sure you will do it?" ask Ayumi.

 

"Hm... I still think about it. I think I only done it for next 2 weeks." say Karina.

 

After that, they go back to their home. Ayumi get into her room and change her clothes. She goes to her study table and begin study for tomorrow class. She can't concentrate on her studies at all and think about what happen earlier.

 

"Ayumi-chan, this is for you. I made this for you." say her mother as she hand-in something to Ayumi.

 

"Arigatou, ka-chan." say Ayumi.

 

"How's that boy?" ask her mother.

 

"What do you mean by that? Nothing happen to us." say Ayumi.

 

****************************************

 

Karina sits at balcony to gather idea for making story. Keito serves drink to her and ask, "You already begin the story?"

 

"I only have draft for it. I still have to think deeper for this." say Karina.

 

"You want to do it? Can't you just use what you had done write it?" ask Keito.

 

"No because this time, it special for two of them." say Karina.

 

"It seem you already plan something beside than the show." say Keito.

 

Karina just smile to hear Keito's words. It's true that she already plan something but she has to make it as secret before tell everyone about it. She has to make sure about something before begin her plan.

 

The next day, all of them go to school like usual. They get into their class and begin their lesson. When it come to lunch break, they will gather at rooftop and talk about many things. Hikaru ask them, "So, when we can see the new story?"

 

"Ask Karina. She really work out this time until make Iwa-sensei really angry with her today." say Rin.

 

"I'm lucky that bald-sensei didn't see the real script. He just see what I scribble on a paper and not my notebook." say Karina.

 

"You already done it?" ask Daiki.

 

"I think it already 30% done." say Karina.

 

"When we can see the script?" ask Kota.

 

"I think by the end of next week, it will done and I show it to you guys." say Karina.

 

**********************************

 

They wait patiently for the story for the show. One day, all of them get mail from Karina, 'I already done the story. Make sure you guys come to club room this evening.-Karina'

 

They go to club room after get the mail. They can't wait to know about the story. They get into the room and wait for others. Karina and Keito are the last one who arrive at the club room.

 

"The one who tell us to gather was the last one who arrive here." say Kei.

 

"Gomen, I go to shop to get my photocopy for you guys." say Karina as she gives the script to all of them. They begin read it but one of them asks, "Why it must call, 'Love kid'?"

 

"It about a girl who fall in love with a boy who has baby-face and always concern about his height. Many things happen before the girl can confess to the boy." say Karina.

 

"Why it must be me as the lead actor?" ask Daiki.

 

"It because Yabu-kun already give me permission to choose who lead my story. You become main lead actor while Ayumi-chan become main lead actress. Anyone want to object my story?" ask Karina but no one speak.

 

"Okay, we will begin our practice after school everyday." say Kota.

 

From that day, they begin their work for the show. After school time, they will gather at stadium for training on stage. They give all their effort for the show even Daiki always try to run away.

 

"Gomen for late. It really hard to get him." say Yuya. He and Hikaru lift Daiki to avoid him run away.

 

"Maybe I can ask my 'friend' to make sure you didn't run away again next time." say Karina. 'Friend' that Karina says is the deliquent from her class and they know she is serious with it.

 

"I think that's a good idea." say Kota.

 

They begin practice like usual and after end, Daiki will relax on stage. Ayumi gets near him and says, "Gomen, Arioka-senpai. I already told Karina-senpai about it but she will never hear it."

 

"It's okay, Ayumi-chan. Actually, I'm happy that I will act with someone cute like you." say Daiki as he pats softly Ayumi's head.

 

"I'm not that cute." say Ayumi.

 

"You're cute, Ayumi-chan. It's my luck to meet you. You have anywhere to go after this?" say Daiki.

 

"No, I think I want to go back home." say Ayumi.

 

Daiki bring her to an ice cream shop and buys ice cream servings dish for them. Ayumi really happy on that day. Daiki smiles to see Ayumi really happy while eating ice cream. Daiki see Ayumi's face and says, "Haha... you have whipped cream at tip of your lips.

 

"Eh, really?" ask Ayumi. She want to wipe it but Daiki already wipe it using tissue.

 

Ayumi just blush when Daiki does it to her. After eating ice-cream, Daiki sends Ayumi to go back home and says good-bye. Daiki says, "Meet you again at school, Ayumi-chan."

 

****************************************

 

"It looks like you were having fun yesterday." say Karina when the girls gather to finish their homework.

 

"What do you mean by that?" ask Lin.

 

"I was going out with Keito to find ingredient for dinner when suddenly Keito says he want to eat Italian cooking. We just done bought things from super market and saw both of you in an ice-cream shop." say Karina.

 

"You can't escape from the husband and wife's sight." say Yukiko.

 

"Whose 'husband and wife'?" ask Karina.

 

"It's you and Keito. Both of you already live together and you guys only need wedding ceremony for it." say Naomi.

 

"Forget about it and we should begin think about Ayumi-chan and that chibi." say Karina.

 

**************************************************

 

Ayumi and Daiki begin close and always spend time together. They always use reason to practice together for the show. The day almost near but Ayumi never tell Daiki about her feeling but she afraid if Daiki reject her.

 

Two days before the show, all of them begin really nervous for the show. The actors and actress try to make sure that they remember their dialouge, the props make sure everything on stage is perfect, and everyone begin scared if anything will happen but Karina, "You guys, I had  bring snack for you guys."

 

"Arigatou. Where you get these snacks?" ask Naomi.

 

"I steal it from a shop." say Karina and everyone surprise with it.

 

"Are you serious about it? You will get arrest if police know about it." ask Hikaru.

 

"Relax, I just joking. My aneki send these for you guys as wish good luck for the show." say Karina.

 

All of them begin take and enjoy their snack. Kota gets near Karina and slaps her head as says, "Can you use more wise words to tell it and not lie?"

 

"If you want to know the answer, it is no." say Karina. Karina gets near both Ayumi and Daiki as she gives something to them. She also says, "My aneki make this special for both of you. She says good luck for it."

 

"Arigatou, it really cute. I never know that your aneki know how to make this strap." say Ayumi.

 

"It's called couple straps. She always make it and give this to couple that she know. Keito and I also have that strap. She will make it based on what she heard or see." say Karina.

 

"Why it is penguin?" ask Daiki.

 

"It is because you just like penguin and Ayumi like it." say Karina.

 

"And why she gives us couple straps?" ask Ayumi.

 

"HI-MI-TSU from you guys." say Karina.

 

"Okay, all of you, let's make sure our show will be in success." say Kota.

 

******************************

 

"Ah, tomorrow is the day. Wah, I really nervous for it." say Karina.

 

"You should not feel like that because it's not you who act in it but me." say Ayumi.

 

"I'm not nervous about the act but other thing." say Karina.

 

"What kind of thing that you're nervous about?" ask Yukiko.

 

"Hm? It's nothing." say Karina.

 

"What is it? You should tell us." say Lin.

 

"It just about our class. I heard they want to make cafe but... you know about my classmate. They just want to play around." say Karina.

 

"It's better you think about other thing, Karina." say Yura.

 

****************************

 

On that day, everyone begin really nervous about the show. They will begin the performance on that day and people begin fill the seats at stadium. Karina look it from on stage and says, "Wow, that's really many. I never think that they will be many people at here."

 

"Forget about it. Just act like we usually do." say Naomi as she pulls Karina backstage to help others to get ready.

 

"Minna, today is the day where we will show to them what we have. I'm sure everyone will happy with it." say Kota and everyone cheer up.

 

They begins the show without having any problem and it end with success. Everyone happy with the result of their show. They really happy with it. They want to celebrate it but, "Eh, where is chibi and Ayumi-chan? We can't begin our party without them."

 

"Just give time to them." say Naomi.

 

**********************************

 

"You really great on stage, Arioka-senpai." say Ayumi.

 

"You don't have to call me with '-senpai'. I'm happy to act together with you and I think to... to..." Daiki can't finish his words.

 

"What you want to say?" ask Ayumi.

 

"I like you and I want you to become my lover." say Daiki.

 

"Are you repeat your dialouge?" ask Ayumi.

 

"No, this is words from my heart. From the day that I know that I will act with you, I really happy because  I can spend time together with someone that I like. I want to make you as my lover." say Daiki and Ayumi really surprise to hear it.

 

**************************************

 

"Ayumi-chan, do you want to join us study this weekend?" ask Yura.

 

"I already have date with Dai-chan this weekend." say Ayumi.

 

"Eh, you already call him, Dai-chan? It really cute." say Yukiko as she hugs Ayumi.

 

Ayumi and Daiki become couple and everything begin because the act for the show. No one can say anything about their love and give support for them. They smile when see the couple smile whenever they go.