Internet Love One-shot

Internet Love One-shot

 

 "Ah~so boring~no one adding me yet.Hurm,so lazy to make fan fiction."say Ayumi,only child from Kisaki's family.Suddenly,her mother call her and make her shock with it."Ayumi-chan,get down now.And had your dinner with us.We're already waiting for you."she reply it,"Hai,ka-chan,i'm going down now."

 

     "Itadakimasu~ka-chan,your cooking is the best."say Ayumi and eat her dinner.Mr. Kisaki say "You should help your ka-chan sometimes.Don't always chatting with person that you don't know".

 

     "Ka-chan,what you want tomorrow for breakfast ? i will cook for you."ask Ayumi to her mother."It's up to you,dear As long as that food don't scorched."say Mrs. Kisaki and they laugh together and 2 maid in the dining room also laugh."i will make pancake for ka-chan and to-chan.With blueberry flavour as my favourite fruit.

 

     "Ayumi-chan,we're has something to tell you.We're will go for outstation for two months.And also for our honeymoon.You don't mind with it ? I will give you a key of our old house at Shibuya.You can stay at there with your friends Rin,Yukiko,Karina and Imai that's you always called them nee-chan,okay~"say to-chan,and ka-chan just nodded.

 

     "It's okay,to-chan.I will stay at there with all my nee-chan.You two has to come back with my present"say Ayumi and walk to her room to check if there is anybody adding her.And it ! someone have adding her and that's name very make Ayumi shock.'DAIKI ARIOKA' .That's named on the screen.'Maybe it's only a fan of him.'say Ayumi in her heart.

                                                                         *****************************************************

 

     "Ka-chan to-chan,ohayou~"shout Ayumi when she see her parents when get down to dining room."oh,Ayumi-chan.Ohayou,you wake up so early."say ka-chan while yawning."And she also make us breakfast as her promised last night."to-chan so surprise that he never think Ayumi will do it as her promised.

 

     "let's eat it while it’s still hot.Itadakimasu~"say Ayumi after she sit down."Yum yum,delicious,right darling?Our only daughter can cook it and it's taste very sweet and good."say ka-chan.

 

     "Of course.Thanks to him."say Ayumi and make her ka-chan and to-chan surprised."Him ? who ?"say ka-chan and to-chan together."ah~someone that i chatting last night."answer Ayumi and her parents just nod.

 

     On the day which Ayumi’s parents will go for outstation.Before that,Ayumi will be live at her family old house for while with her friends that she called them nee-chan.Her sisters or her friends very shock when they see Ayumi always with her PC.

     Suddenly,Rin ask her “Ayumi-chan,why you always with your PC ? You should spend your time with us.We’re so boring when you not around”. “Gomen ne,can you give me 10 minutes ? i want to turn this off first.”answer Ayumi but not looking at her nee-chan.

 

      “Okay,but you must get ready. We’re all want go shopping.Wanna join us ?”say Yukiko as she stand infornt of Ayumi’s room. “Okay ! of course i want go~ I miss shopping with you guys~hehe.Can you guys go out from my room now ? I want to get ready now.”say Ayumi as she turn off her PC and get ready to go out with her nee-chan.

 

~At shopping mall~

     When they arrive at shopping mall.Ayumi so excited. “Woa~this mall have not change ne~”say Ayumi and they all laughing together.

 

     They start buying some snack,some kitchen stuff,cloth and others.Ayumi enter Bracelet Shop.She looks at the sample bracelet. “Kya !!!”someone like shout and more more more people shout.It’s make Ayumi want to see it.

    

     “What’s happening ? They so many people there.”say Karina as she really sensitive with noisy. “Don’t know.Let’s check it out.”say Imai and walk to the group of people. “What’s happening,miss ?”ask Imai to a girl who is trying to see it.

 

     “Someone said Hey! Say! JUMP is here.Looks !! that’s Yabu Kota-kun~WOA~~!! He’s so kakkoii !!”say that girl and take a picture of Yabu Kota.

                                                                                           *********************************

      “Hmm,I should ignore it. And try to choose which one is the best !”say Ayumi and enter the shop again to buy bracelet.

“Miss,here is my things that I want to buy.”say Ayumi to the casher.

“So beautiful name.You must be really like this guy,right ?”say that casher.

“hehe,yeah.i like him so damn much.is it nice ? DaiYumi and AyumiLoveDaiki ? hehe”say Ayumi to the casher.

After that,she pay for her bracelet and go out to meet her friends.

                                                                                            *************************

     They go home after tired hopping together.And Ayumi start to open her lappy to see if HE online or not.She suddenly smile and chat with him.

Ayumi Kisaki say:Kon Kon 

Daiki Arioka say:Kon… You so late @_@ I’m tired because waiting for you to come …

Ayumi Kisaki say:Eh ? Hontou ni ? gomen .. I go shopping with my friends and just got home :D

 

Daiki Arioka say: yeah, yeah …, NVM !~ :D I’m not tired now after I knew you already here ^_^

Ayumi Kisaki say:Oh ? really ? >//< hehe

 

From far,Karina,Yukiko,Rin and Imai watching what’s Ayumi is doing right now.Yukiko get near Ayumi and say “Ayumi,let’s help us cook for dinner.And Ayumi notice all of them infornt of her room in puppy eyes.Ayumi just nodding.

“Give me 5 minutes and I will be at kitchen.”say Ayumi and return to her screen lappy.

Ayumi Kisaki say:Ja~ need to cook for dinner >< ….

 

Daiki Arioka say:So fast ! okay,can I tell something to you ?

 

Ayumi Kisaki say:What’s it ? hurry up !

Daiki Arioka say:I would like to ask you to go out since we already in the relationship. I want to see you by face to face….if you have any time.

Ayumi Kisaki say:Okay! let’s meet this Saturday at 10 am in Shibuya’s park.I’m free that’s time. GO TO GO,pai pai <3 

 

Daiki Arioka say:OKAY ! bye bye :D <3 <3

 

~Ayumi Kisaki now offline~

                                                                                   *************************

     Ayumi turn off her lappy and go downstairs to get her friends/her sisters.

 

“Ayumi-chan,do you think.What’s food should we cook for dinner ?”ask Rin while checking goods.

 

“How about spaghetti,hmm….yum yum !~”say Ayumi while her thumbs up.
“Gomen Ayumi-chan,I forgot to buy spaghetti souce.”say Rin while looking at Ayumi.
“It’s okay.Then,should we eat curry ? Malaysian foods ? Italian foods ? or what ?”ask Ayumi and there was no answer since they don’t know how to make others country foods.

                                                                                   ***************************

    On Saturday morning, “uwa~what’s time now ? OMG ! I’m late !!”say Ayumi in rush when she see now is 9.45 am only 15 minutes left.She very in rush but she still make up herself.

 

~on Shibuya’s Park~

 

“Is he still not here ? hu..~lucky..i’m though I was late.”say Ayumi in her mind.From far,see like a person who is looking at Ayumi.That person get near Ayumi and say “Gomen for late.Are you Ayumi Kisaki ?”ask that person.And when Ayumi’s head looks at her back,she very shock because that person is DAIKI ARIOKA the real one.

“AH~! HAI~! A-a-a Ayumi Ki-ki-Kisaki d-desu.”Ayumi say while her face look at ground

 

“Why you look at ground ?Don’t you like meet me?”ask Daiki to Ayumi when he notice Ayumi not face him.

“No,nothing.No reasons.Maybe I was just shocking.”say Ayumi will blushing.

“Oh~by the way,did you borrow friends ? I saw a group of people behind that trees.”ask Daiki will pointing at a big trees there.

“nope,and you? Did you borrow friends?it’s like some people was spying us.”say Ayumi in guessing tone.

 

“I’m not.Let’s check it !”say Daiki while holding Ayumi’s hand.
Ayumi when blushing when notice it.

“NEE-CHAN~!!! ??? what are you guys doing here ? spying me ?”ask Ayumi when he reach there and shock when she see her 4 friends was spying her. “We’re just worry about you.”say Rin and looks at Daiki “Are Daiki Arioka from Hey! Say! JUMP ?”ask Yukiko and looks at Ayumi.
“yes,I am” say Daiki while smilling. They all shock and keep give Daiki many questions.

“Stop it nee-chan.You guys has asking him so much.”say Ayumi and they laugh together.Imai notice something weird at tree behind. “ne,imouto,what is it ? behind that tree ?”ask Imai and point at tree behind Daiki.Daiki suddenly go there and talk with them.After a few minutes,Daiki come back with other JUMP’s member who are spying him. “Here,the others spy here.Why you spying me huh ?”ask Daiki to JUMPer. “nothing,with no reasons.HAHA btw,who is this cute girl ?”ask Ryosuke to Daiki while poiting at Rin. “eh? Me ?”ask Rin likes she don’t hear it.

 

“Ayumi-chan’s friends”answer Daiki. “All of them ?” ask Yabu and he looks at Imai.Imai become blushing. “psst,Dai-chan.Can I have that one? She’s so cute,ne.”say Ryosuke to Daiki after he ask permission to take Daiki for awhile from Ayumi.

                                                                                   

                                                                                     *****************************

 

     After that day,Daiki and Ayumi keeps meet each other.Also,Rin with Ryosuke,Yukiko with Takaki,Imai with Yabu,Karina with Keito.They all become a lovers.Only a few from JUMP who still don’t have girlfriends.Johnny Kitagawa also give they permission to be a lovers but must do it secretly.

 

~at theme park~

     They all go to theme park to has fun together but they separate after they enter the theme park.For Karina,who is love gathering bracelets and neckleces.When she find a shop selling bracelets or necklaces,she will definitely go there to buy it.

 

      Keito see there some necklaces’s shop up there and he say, “Can you wait for me here ? I think I forgot about something to ask them”and point at beach beside the flower shop. “Okay,I will wait at there.Don’t be late or I will go by myself”say Karina and walk straight to beach.

     Keito come back with silver necklace and a boutique of roses.Karina get surprise with it and she blush while take it from keito’s hand. “Anou,arigatou,Keito-kun.”thank Karina to Keito.

 

     On Rin,she and Ryosuke enter cable car and take a few picture of them.They laughing together so loud because only their in that cable car.

     “Ryo-kun,I’m really like your koala punch.Can you show me how to punch like that ?”ask Rin while looks at cable’s floor.


     “Un,sure.Here,make your hands like this and then,punch your right hand to fornt”say Ryosuke while holding Rin’s hands to show her how to make koala punch.She then,make her own punch as what Ryosuke said. “Woa~you really fast learning.”say Ryosuke and make Rin blush a lot.

     “Thanks to you.Now I know how to use koala punch now.”say Rin and try by herself to punch it and by mistake,she punch Ryosuke’s right cheek but not really hard.

      “A-a-h~! gomen,Ryo-kun.I don’t mean to punch your cheek”say Rin and slightly bow to Ryosuke. “It’s okay.Your punch actually so soft ne.Not hurt at all”say Ryosuke to Rin pull Rin’s left hand to make her sit beside him.They laugh again because of that mistake.

     For Imai and Yukiko,they go together with Takaki and Yabu.They walk together with no idea until Yukiko say “let’s get in there.It’s must be interesting.”say Yukiko and point at Ghost’s House.Imai for first avoid to not enter it but Yukiko make innocent puppy eyes.Imai can’t stand it with and she just nodding.

 

      4 of them enter Ghost’s House.Yukiko go with Takaki while Imai with Yabu.Along their walk in there,Imai can’t even open her eyes.Lucky,Yabu was there and hug Imai along their walk.

     “Don’t enter it again.I don’t want.Enough for my first time”say Imai and still hug Yabu’s right hands.Takaki and Yukiko laugh when see Imai in that reactions.

      For Ayumi and Daiki,they just eats ice-cream.Daiki’s ice-cream is chocolate while Ayumi is vanilla.They sometime share their ice-cream together with couple spoon.

       After 10 minutes,they walk around the theme park.Daiki see a clown with colourful balloons.He buy 2 red couple balloons and take it from that clown.

       “Here,you one and this for me.”say Daiki and give one red balloon to Ayumi.
   

     “Arigatou,Dai-kun”say Ayumi and give a smile to Daiki.They walks again and Ayumi stop at Bear’s Shop.She enter it and buy a couple of teddy bear.While Daiki just waiting at outsides as what Ayumi say.

 

     “Here,I name this teddy bear as Mr. Bear and this Mrs. Bear.You can take Mrs. Bear while me,Mr. Bear.”say Ayumi after she named that couple teddy bear and give it to Daiki.

     When nearly dusk,all of the go back to their house with Ayumi’s driver for the girls and Daiki’s driver for JUMP.

 

                                                                                                  ****************

    On the last day before Ayumi back to her house in Osaka.She meet Daiki and others for last meets at the first time they all meets.They all sad with that especially Daiki.He borrow Mrs. Bear together with him.

     “It’s so fast ne.I hope we can meet again soon or in the future”say Chinen,Inoo,Yuto and Hikaru together to make everyone there not be a sad because of Ayumi’s leave.

     “hai ! I hope so too.Let’s keeps meets in the future or we can keeps calling each others,right ?”say Ayumi and she turn back and her tears come out and she don’t want to show it to them.

      “Imouto,did you crying ? don’t be like that.Everyone is here.”say Rin and hug her from sides. “no,I don’t crying,something just enter my eyes and it’s so hurt…..”before Ayumi can complete her words.She suddenly cry and hug in Daiki’s chest.Daiki so shock with it and reply Ayumi’s hug.They all just look at ground and all tears come together.

 

      A man with black suit get near Ayumi and say “Young miss,it’s time to go now.Master already arrived at home.We should go now.”say that man after he bow infront of Ayumi.
Ayumi just nodding while sweep her tears after crying.

 

      All of them walk together with Ayumi.That man open the car door for Ayumi to get in.On the car sit,there is Mr. Bear beside Ayumi’s hand bag. “Ayumi-chan,chotto! What’s with that teddy bear ? I have seen it before…it’s same as Daiki-kun”say Ryutaro and point to Daiki.

 

      Daiki suddenly take out Mrs. Bear from his bag. Ayumi smile to see it and say “Ryu-kun,this is our bear Mr. and Mrs. Bear. I bought it only for two of use.”say Ayumi and smile.They all smile back to Ayumi and they knows that Ayumi is blushing now.

 

       “Make sure you save until on the way back your home at Osaka.”say Karina after Ayumi got in the car.They all wave to Ayumi and when Ayumi’s car dispear,they all go back home at leave Kisaki’s old house alone with nobody in there since it’s Kisaki’s family old house.

                                                                                                                 **********
     “Okaeri ! Mama Papa, ! *say Ayumi as she reach infront of her house at Osaka. “Tadaima sweetheart!”say Mr. and Mrs. Kisaki while walking to get their only child.

 

     “I miss you,Mama papa”say Ayumi and run to hug her parent. “We always miss and love you,Ayumi”say Mr. and Mrs. Kisaki as they reply Ayumi’s hug.

     After that day,her internet world coming back.She keeps with her lappy but never skipping her days with her parent.Even,she can’t meet Daiki and others again.She still have the picture and memory with them and also……….her belove Mr. Bear is still with her.As well as Daiki who is still have Mrs. Bear wherever he go must be Mrs. Bear as his friend.But they still talk in internet even they don’t meets.This is what we call………. 

INTERNET LOVE,NEVER BE SEPARATE BETWEEN THE LOVE ONE

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT >~<

KEKEKEKEKE,,,....LET'S ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE KAY~~~