Final

Hey Hyuk?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This fic was completely inspiried by AskSuJuCouples. The artist of that blog kindly gave me permission to use this picture. Please do not link/steal this and claim it as your own. 

In the entire lineup of twelve, there wasn't one person who wasn't nervous.

 

Jungsu – Leeteuk, Hyukjae corrected himself – was nervously taking peeks out into the audience, smiling a little and chatting with the camera operator and PDs. Sungmin bounced nervously in front of him and he was about to shyly ask for another hug from his favorite hyung to calm his fraying nerves when he felt a familiar pair of arms slip around his waist, under his jacket and a chin land on his shoulder.

 

“Donghae,” he hissed, looking nervously at the many cameras around.

 

Donghae huffed a laugh and just held him tighter. “Nervous?”

 

Sighing, he rolled his eyes. Of all the dumb things Donghae had asked him, this one ranked right up there. “No,” he sarcastically replied, in the vain hope that Donghae would let him go before anyone saw them. “I'm the epitome of calm and serenity.”

 

Donghae smiled, seemingly unaffected by the sarcasm, and shifted even closer. “Liar. You're nervous.”

 

“Of course I'm nervous, Donghae!” Hyukjae could almost feel his body twitching from all of the nerves. Sungmin turned his head just a bit, glancing at them, smiling a little when he saw Donghae practically snuggled up to Hyukjae's back, then turned his attention back towards the front of the group.

 

“Jesus, Donghae, let me go,” Hyukjae hissed, feeling the blood starting to rush to his cheeks.

 

Donghae pouted as he looked up. “But Hyukkie, I'm nervous too and just being able to touch you is calming me down.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter