This Room Chapter 3

This Room

 

3 months has passed,only 4 months to girls know about it.Everyone looks really serious in living room.Girls can't hold it anymore since and they can't wait about it's anymore.

 

"Can you guys tell us what is inside that 'room' ? We really want to know"say Rin who in mad while looking at JUMP.

 

"Gomenasai~We can't tell you since it's still not the right time to know about it"say Keito and he look at floor.

 

"Okay,fine ! I want go sleep now !Don't distrub me!"say Rin as she really in mad.

 

Everyone looking at each others and Ayumi start to cry when she see Rin in mad.Yamada follow Rin to their room.But something wrong in that room when they all heard something break inside.

 

JUMP looks each others and feel so quilthy.Yukiko and Daiki take Ayumi to go outside since she cover her ear from start.

 

"You should take Ayumi to go for a walk and take fresh air and we all will try to calm Rin"say Yukiko as she go inside.Daiki just nodding and he hold Ayumi's hand while walking.

 

"Dai-chan,why you and others really secretive ?"ask Ayumi sudden.

 

"About what ?"Daiki try to act nothing happen.

 

"Hmm,nani mo~ This night so cold"say Ayumi while she hug her own body because of night wind.

 

Daiki take off his jacket and give to Ayumi but Ayumi refuse it."Wear this or not you will get cold" Ayumi can't do anything except just accept it "Un~arigatou Dai-chan"say Ayumi while give Daiki cute smile.

 

They walking around the street untill midnight.They enjoy that night together and go home after midnight.

 

**********************************************************************************

 

Everything go so smoothly.Rin don't mad at Yamada anymore.They're eat breakfast like nothing happen.After they finish Imai and Karina will wash all the dishes.

 

"Can i help you ?"say Ayumi with volunteer.

 

"hmmmm.NO~Just go and watch TV.Today is our turn to clean this house."say Imai.

 

"Hmm,i'm bored~I will call Dai-chan"say Ayumi as she take her phone on table infront of TV.She call Daiki but she can't reach it.

 

"EH !? Why i can't reach it ? Maybe he busy.I will call later."say Ayumi in her heart.

 

Rin's phone suddenly ringging and she answer"Moshi moshi ? Hai~Yama-chan,go out ? Now ? Etto~i'm watching TV now.But,..okay i will be there in a few minutes."Rin say before hung the phone.

 

"What's Yama-chan said ? Is he ask you for a date ? YAPPARI"Yukiko say when Rin nod her head.

 

"Nee-chan need my help for clothes ? I'm bored now."say Ayumi with puppy eyes.

 

"Okay~ Let's go to my room...i can't stand with your puppy eyes"say Rin and laugh.

 

"Yippie !! let's go !~"say Ayumi and follow Rin from behind.

 

"What's do you think ? Which one looks nice ? pink or white ?"ask Rin infront of mirror while looking for the suitable clothes.

 

"Hmm,,do you have red colour ?"Ayumi ask when she think all that colour not suitable to Rin for her date.

 

"Yes,i have ! Chotto matte !"say Rin while searching for red colour in her closet. "FOUND IT !"Rin a bit shout.

 

Ayumi just smile and ask Rin to try it.When it's done,Ayumi make up Rin with a simple touch on Rin's face.

 

"DONE ! You can go now,nee-chan"say Ayumi.Rin just smilling with it.

 

"Have fun Rin-chan.Don't forget to hugs his hand tightly"Karina say and make Rin blush.

*************************************************************************

 

~Yamada's POV~

 

Today i will ask Rin to go for a date.Why i'm so nervous ? I have go date with her for many times.Hmm,maybe because we're fight last night.I really hope she will come.There ! She's come.She..so pretty.I think i'm the lucky guy because accept her as my partner.

 

"Yama-chan,what's will we do next ?"ask Rin smily.

 

I like how she smile.I hope she will smile like this forever.

 

"Hmm,let's go to Theme Park ? I got knew that Theme Park has many games to play !"i say and Rin smile to me sweetly.

 

"Okay~"

 

We're go to Theme Park and play something fun.But suddenly Rin ask me to go to Ghost's House "Please Yama-chan,I really want go inside.

 

"I-i..can't go inside.You know,i'm scared"i say honestly but Rin still can't understand it.She force me and i give up.

 

We're go inside.At first i really scared but i try to be gentleman. "OMG !Yama-chan~"say Rin in a bit shout.What's happy is,she hugs me very tightly because she really scared.

 

"Hugh~~That's so scary~"Rin say.

 

"You sit here while i will buy us ice-cream there."I say and run to ice-cream booth.I buy 2 ichigo ice-cream,for me and Rin.

 

"Here you go~~"i say and give ichigo ice-cream to Rin.

 

"Arigatou~"say Rin and give me smile.

 

"Douita~"i say and reply her smile.

 

"Let's me try yours"Rin say and try to eat my ichigo.

 

"EH ? you have yours why you want mine ?"i ask.

 

"Nani mo~just want to kidding with you"Rin say and eat her ice-cream.

 

We're go home late that day.Everyone already wait for us for dinner even it's already late."Yama-chan,will you sleep here again ?"Rin ask and i just nodding.

 

~End of Yamada's POV~