They finally meet...

Every BOYS Dream...

Baekhyun's POV

 
"Alright students take your seats"
 
The bell just rung and our teacher began talking about our next assignment that will be 40% of our grade. Who new so much could come out of this very very small lady. She just kept talking on and on and on about the assignment but all I could think about was Chanyeol. I was scanning the room until my eyes fell on the tall boy with thick black glasses sitting in the corner of the dull classroom.
 
Wow.
 
Everything about him is amazing.
 
His curly light brown locks. His thick glasses. His undeniably straight white teeth. His huge but yet soft looking hands. His luscious red lips. OMG Baekhyun.... you're seriously fanboying right now.
 
SMACK!!
 
The next thing I knew my face was flat on the wooden desk underneath me. I looked up to see my best friend smirking down at me. "Kai what'd you do that for?!?!" I said while rubbing my cheek. "AWWWW is our little Baekie hurt?" Kai said while removing my hand from my face so he could lean over and kiss it. "You're such , Kai."
 
Kai is my best friend. He's always been my best friend ever since i could remember. Our mom's were best friends too. He's extremely good looking and everybody chases after him (and me) but he has never ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend. He has made out with a few people but that's as far as he's ever gone. It's kind of surprising because at first glance...he looks like a that hooks up with everybody then leaves them heartbroken wondering if they weren't good enough. We hangout almost every day after school and go to either his or my house. He really loves skinship and he kisses me alot. Usually it's on the cheek but sometimes he takes me by surprise and plants one right on the kissers. But i doesn't faze me because me AND him both know that he's just a gigantic good looking !!
 
"Am i really the when you're over here making oogly eyes at Chanyeol?" Kai said while we both just stare at the tall boy childishly but adorably playing with his pencil.
 
"Yah! I'm not making oogly eyes at him!" I defensivley said knowing that he already knew i was lying.
 
"Baek, don't give me that , you and I both know your lying. You're completely in love with him, so why don't you confess?" Kai said with a very mature voice that I wasn't use to but, I shrugged it off.
 
"What if he doesn't like me? What if he rejects me?"
 
"Trust me...he won't Baek. Do you know how many people would die to be with you? I'm pretty sure he'd be glad to take the offer. Anybody would.... including me." he said with a smirk plastered on his face while he s his hand up my thigh. I just slapped his hand away while focussing my attention back on Chanyeollie. That's right, I called him Chanyeollie... that's the nickname i gave him. hehe
 
 

Chanyeol's POV

 

I'm playing with my pencil, obviously having no interest in listening to my teacher rant about how we should take notes for the up coming assignment. She just won't stop! I was shocked by my own actions making me jump in my seat and drop my pencil. Everybody was staring at me and it felt kind of weird because I'm usually invisible. Barely anybody notices me besides my teachers. While I bent down to pick up my pencil I saw somebody elses hand pick it up for me. I looked up and i saw the guy I've been crushing on since middle school. Byun Baekhyun.

"Here's your pencil! I-I saw you dropped it so i c-came over here to pick it up for you." he said as I almost died because of the blush that slid it's way onto his face.

"Hello?" he asked, waving his hands in my face.

"O-Oh, you didn't have to pick it up.... I could of got it." I said as I mentally acepalmed myself for stuttering.

"Uhh.... I didn't want you to hurt you back since your really tall so...."

"Th-Thanks" I said when a blush then crept onto my face as well.

"Well.... i'll see you later then I guess, bye!" he said as he walked back to his seat, whispering something to his friend.

Gosh. He's so gorgeous and kind But, I couldn't help but think that he said something about how I stutter too much and how I'm so socially awkward. Sometimes I wish I could have friends to talk to and hang out with. Oh, I do have one friend named Kyungsoo! He's super kind and really smart. He's also the student body president. We've been best freinds since elementary school. He has a thing for Kai... Baekhyun's best friend but we both think Kai kind of already has dibs on Baekhyun though. Which makes both of us sad.

ding.ding.ding.

The final bell rings and I fall back into reality. I quickly pack all of my things and quickly head out of the classroom door.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

As soon as the bell rings I see Chanyeollie walk out the door while I just stand there and watch him and all of his glory.

"'Baek, come on" said Kai as he held my hand and dragged me through the door. When we got into the hallway my eyes immedietly fell on Chanyeol. He was standing at his locker putting his books away, Then I saw his best friend Kyungsoo walk up to him. "Come on, let's listen to them" I said as we sneakily walked past hid behind the wall.

 

 

 

 

HEYY GUYS!!! I'M SUPER SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR NOT UPBATING THE FIRST CHAPTER SOONER. IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR. :( I ALWAYS TOLD MYSELF I WAS GOING TO DO IT BUT I GOT DISTRACTED BY FANFICS AND CRAP BUT YUPPZZ!!! I'M REALLY SORRY IT'S KINDA SHORT BUT I JUST HAD TO GET IT STARTED BECAUSE IT KEPT RECKING MY BRAIN SOOOO..... HERE IT IS!!

I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE AND PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES XD PLUS I JUST VISITED HALF OF MY FAMILY IN THE PHILLIPINES AND THEN MY MOM AND COUASINS AND I WENT TO KOREA!!! IT WAS THE BEST!! :) WE ENDED UP STAYING THERE LONGER THAN WE THOUGHT SO THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY I DIDN'T UPDATE. NOW IM ON THE PLANE HEADING BACK TO THE PHILLIPINES AND SPENDING A LITTLE BIT OF TIME THERE B4 I GO BACK TO TH US SOOOO ILL BE UPDATING MORE. BU THEN AFTER I GET BACK TO THE US ILL BE GOING TO NEW YORK SOOO..... O WELL ILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT BUT ANYWAYS.... I LOVE U!! AND IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME A POSTER OR SOMETHING ILL BE UR BESTFRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!! SOOOOO BYE!! <3