Grilled Cheese

[HIATUS] There's More Than Meets the Eye

 

[Kahi's POV]

 

No way.. She heard me saying that I couldn't fall in love with her.. She wasn't supposed to.

 

Me: "U-uh, I can explain.." She just stared at me, waiting for me to talk.

 

Me: "...." My mouth wouldn't move. Come on, say something Kahi!!

 

Jung Ah: "Are you really in love with me?" She spoke up.

 

Me: "..." I turned away, not wanting to see the expression on her face. I can't believe it.. I'm sorry I betrayed you Mr. Kim... But I love her.. I love your daughter..

 

Jung Ah: "Hey.. Look at me." I noticed her getting up from the side of my eye. I turned around and quickly walked into the bathroom, shutting the door from behind.

 

Jung Ah: "You can't run from me." I jumped and noticed Jung Ah already inside.

 

Me: "Jung Ah..." I froze, not knowing what to do.

 

Jung Ah: "Can I get answers? Do you love me or not?" She came closer to me, making me back up into the door.

 

Me: "I do.." I looked down on the floor and mumbled but it was loud enough for her to hear.

 

Jung Ah: "Then you could have just said so.." She brought her two hands up to my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. I was in complete shock and tried to push away but she wouldn't allow it.

 

I gave up fighting and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. She s her arms around my neck as we both relaxed into each other's body.

 

Me: "J..Jung Ah." I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let me.

 

Jung Ah: "Less talking, more kissing." I felt her smiling just before smashing her lips onto mine.

 

We continued our make out session for about 5 whole minutes. When we finally caught our breath, all I could think about was how good of a kisser Jung Ah was.

 

Jung Ah: "Wow.." We pressed our foreheads against one another and had a big smile planted on our face.

 

Me: "Wow indeed." I started to feel a little light headed and leaned my head against the door for a few seconds.

 

Jung Ah: "You okay?"

 

Me: "That was a little too intense for me haha." I got off the door and opened it, letting the cool air in.

 

Jung Ah: "To bed?" She smirked, holding my hand.

 

Me: "Why not?" I smiled, following her like a puppy. 

 

Me: "I must be dreaming." I said to myself.

 

Jung Ah finds out I'm in love with her and didn't push me away. As a matter of fact, she did the complete opposite of what I was expecting. I was really thrown off gaurd, but I didn't care. I was happy, it's been too long since I felt like this. I didn't care about what was going on in this world. AllI cared about was the fact that I had Jung Ah all to myself.

----

 

The next morning, I woke up trying to stretch. Something was in the way so I was about to push it aside until it moved. It suddenly hit me and I remembered Jung Ah was in my bed. I dragged my arms above my head, making sure I could stretch without waking her. Instead, she tightened her grip around my body and I flinched. I was ticklish on my sides so, I almost elbowed her head but luckily I was able to stop myself.

 

Me: "Hah... How am I going to get out of this?" I sighed.

 

Jung Ah: "You're not allowed to." 

 

Me: "Ahh, sorry. Did I wake you?"

 

Jung Ah: "Mhmm, what time is it?" Her eyes were barely opened.

 

Me: "It's still early, I just wanted to make breakfast for the two of us. You should go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when it's time, kay?" I slid off the bed, giving her a kiss. Jung Ah smiled and waved me off.

 

Jung Ah: "Good night." She snugged back into bed, hugging my pillow. I smiled at her and headed into the kitchen.

 

I opened the fridge to see what was already in there. All I saw were jams, cheese, and some ham. I frowned and took them out.

 

Me: "I guess I can't make anything fancy." I grabbed a clean frying pan, placing 2 slices of bread on it. After it was at the right temperature, I placed two pieces of cheese on each slice, followed with a piece of ham.

 

Me: "Grilled cheese with ham..." I said out loud, after I finished making them. think that should do it. I turned around to wake Jung Ah up but I already saw her walking into the kitchen.

 

Me: "Oh, I was just about to wake you. I finished cooking haha."

 

Jung Ah: "Yeah I know, I couldn't sleep because it smelled so good and my stomach was making too much noise." She pouted. I pinched her cheek and sat her down.

 

Me: "Enjoy." I sat down across from her, watching her eat. I wanted to know how it tasted since I never really cooked for anyone else.

 

Jung Ah: "Ommo, it's delicious!!" I was relieved and saw her eyes glisten. I started eating, being worry free.

 

Jung Ah: "So this is the first day of school, I wonder how it's going to be like. Maybe I can make some new friends hehe." Friends..? Ah that's right. I forgot to tell her that I'm not very liked around here. I guess I can tell her later and I shrugged it off.

 

Me: "Mhmm, we'll see. The teacher's going to introduce you to the class and blahblahblah."

 

Jung Ah: "I can't wait. I've never really been a transfer student before, so I can finally experience it." She was acting all giddy which I found cute.

 

Me: "Yeah, let's hurry up and eat. I don't think you want to be late on the first day of school."

 

_____________

 

A/N: I know, I know. It's been a long time since I last updated and I'm sorry about that xD.

I'm always neglecting this fic hahaha. I don't mean to though. 

I'll fix the typos later, I'm so tired D;

& I'm not going to make any promises but, I'll try updating more quicker T_T

Thank you for reading~ I'd appreciate your comments :3.