Second date with Nam Woohyun.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS0S5RZeAYI&feature=related

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Early Saturday morning, Eun Kyung was awake with her white night gown and sat on her white window bay. She admired the beautiful green scenery. From where she seated, she could see the park where she last saw Sung Yeol. She pulled her knees closer to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. Mr Kim sneakily open the bedroom door. He sighed when he saw his door looking outside the window with a sad expression. 

Eun Kyung's phone rang on her nightstand. She reached for it and answered the phone. A cheerful husky voice sang into her ears.

"Eun Kyung-ah~" The voice sang.

"Ah, Woohyun. May I help you?" Eun Kyung smile to herself.

"Are you free today?" 

Sung Yeol's ears perked when he heard Eun Kyung's name. He continued pretending to sleep to hear their conversation.

"Can I ask you out?" Woohyun grin.

Another date, Sung Yeol whispered softly.

"I'll fetch you at your house. Annyeong," Woohyun hung up. 

Sung Yeol quickly shut his eyes thinking it was all over. But it wasn't. He could hear footsteps approaching him. Woohyun sat at the edge of Sung Yeol's bed.

"I won't hurt her like you do. You knew I was talking to her. Don't pretend that you're asleep, er," Woohyun whispered loud enough for Sung Yeol to hear.

Sung Yeol clenched his fist under his blankets. He didn't want to punch his friend before his date. He rather punch him when he got home. Woohyun walked away smirking. He washed up and put on a casual tee that shows his biceps and a pair of black jeans. He fixed his hair and grab his car keys. 

Eun Kyung wore a white tank top and wore an oversize colonize tee. She matched it with a pair of black shorts and a pair of red vans. She combed her wavy brunette hair and grab her shades. She is ready to go. Woohyun honked and the Kim's butler jumped. Woohyun apologized as the butler went in to call Eun Kyung. But, Eun Kyung was already on her way out.

"Hi," Woohyun waved.

"Hey.." Eun Kyung bit her lower lip. 

Woohyun did his usual routine, opening the door for Eun Kyung, making sure she wore the safety belt. He started the car's engine and rode off leaving smoke clumped together. Eun Kyung admired the green trees as the car pass them. Woohyun smiled as he looked from the road to her and back to the road again. 

I won't hurt you like he did, Woohyun's heartbeart changes its speed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~