She was my friend's ex-lover.

Song For You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11hXDV9vNYg&feature=related

this kid is talented ! o-o
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun leaned against the door of Eun Kyung's classroom. The bell rang and Eun Kyung's classmate stood up and started to leave the school. Summer break is still in a week's time. Eun Kyung walked out her class with her best friends. Sooyoung pulled Taeyeon away leaving Eun Kyung alone when she saw Woohyun smiling.

"Have fun," Taeyeon grin and gave her a hug,

"Good luck," Sooyoung gave a light pat on her back.

"Bye guys," Eun Kyung grin.

"Can we go?" Woohyun ask.

Eun Kyung nodded and Woohyun led her to his car. Sung Yeol watched from afar as he fetch his girlfriend from her class. He clenched his fist as his girlfriend talked to her friends. What the heck Woohyun, his heart burned.

"Are you sure this is okay?" Eun Kyung asked as Woohyun opened the door for her.

"Obviously, get in."

After Eun Kyung got into the car, Woohyun hopped in and started the engine. He smile as he admire Eun Kyung's flawless face.

"So, what were you crying about?" Woohyun started the conversation.

Eun Kyung's head dropped when she heard the question. Her heart beat faster than usual. Her emotions began to play around. Her mind is in the state of confusion.

"You okay?"

Eun Kyung nodded.

"Can I trust you with my story?" She asked, her voice shaky.

"Why not? Come on, just tell me," Woohyun assured.

"Well, I was with this guy. His name is... Lee Sung Yeol."

Woohyun's eyes widened when he heard the name. He immediately break the car in middle of the road as the cars began honking and cussing at his car.

"S..Sung Yeol?"

"You know him?" Eun Kyung looked at Woohyun with puppy eyes.

"Him? Ah no!" Woohyun lied as he started to drive again.

"Oh, well you see.. He broke up with me because he... Doesn't like me from the start,"

Liar, Woohyun's heart burned with anger.

"And I saw him with another girl-"

"Jiyeon?" Woohyun interrupted.

"SO YOU KNEW HIM!" Eun Kyung nudged Woohyun

, Woohyun's heart skipped a beat when their skin brushed.

"Maybe a little," Woohyun chuckled in embarrassment.

"I guess."

"So you were the one, L is mad at Sung Yeol."

"What?"

"He stopped hanging out with us when he met you. Explains a lot," Woohyun steered the steering wheel.

"Ah, yes," Eun Kyung returned gazing out of the window admiring the scenery.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

anyone don't understand? message me maybe? hehehhehehe.