First Day of School. (Worse Day Ever!)

Opposites Collide...

"Hyoyeon, Wake Up!!!! We are going to be Late for School!"

"Nooo, Yoona, I'm tired.. let me sleep." I said

"Let me think... NO!!! Now, get up!!" Yoona said

"Ughhhhh.." I said pulling the covers on my head.

"Fine, I don't want to do this but I have no choice." Yoona said.

Next thing, I know my best friend is kicking me out of my bed and my face was on the floor.

"OKAY. you win. Don't do that ever again. It HURTS." I whined

"Okay, c'mon hurry, almost late for school." Yoona said

Hyoyeon's P.O.V.

I got ready in 10 minutes, running around like a panic freak. I, eventually found all my stuff and headed out the door with my bestie by my side. Yoona and I met in first grade when we did a project together, we were fast friends. Until now, our friendship lasts. I know I love Yoona but sometimes, she angers me alot. She is very sweet and kind, but really girly at the same time. I am calm, I don't think my self as girly like Yoona. I don't care about all that make- up and mani- pedi. I care what I think of me, not what people think. 

End of P.O.V

It took us fifteen minutes to get to school by feet. Yoona had went to her class and I am still in the hallway puting my stuff in my locker until.. some boy said "Hey, hot stuff."

"Who you think you're talking to?" I said with a hint of anger.

"You, sweetie." the boy said

"Well, can you please move out of my way, I've gotta go to my class." I said with that anger getting stronger.

"Nah, I'm good right here.. Haha" the boy laughed playfully

Okay, my anger is a level 100, so if he won't get out of my way then he's gonna get it.

"Ouch!" the boy yelled painfully.

"Wow, next time you block me, you will see the light." I said annoyingly.

"Okay.... I get it." the boy said like he couldn't breathe.

I walked off. Luckily, there weren't anybody there to see me do that. I walked in the classroom and sat down waiting for the teacher to give us instructions. Then...... he walked in... that stupid boy... looking better because he wasn't gasping for air, but that's not a compliment.

"Hello, class, I'm Mrs. Trang, your homeroom teacher. Today, I would like everyone to walk around and talk to other studennts around you. You will get to know them and use your time wisely, I am giving you free- time to do this. Let's Begin."

Everyone walked out of their seats, talking to each other right away. Apparently, everyone has friends here  in their class except for me. I am walking around the class, looking for anyone I am familiar with. I was too busy looking that I didn't look where I was going. Then, I bumped into him, that stupid dude.

"Why, hello, again, the girl who kicked me." the boy said happily.

"Hi." I said without joy.

"What's your name?" he said

"Why should I tell you?" I said

"Well, we have to get to know our classmates, soo yeah, what is your name?" he said.

"Tell me your name first." I demanded

"My name is Eunhyuk." he said without hesitation

"Okay, my name is Hyoyeon." I said eyeing him

"What are you into?" I asked.

"Well, Girls." he replied

"Really that's it?" I said

"Yep, what are you into?" Eunhyuk said

"I am into Love novels, I am not girly at all so don't get your hopes up." I said

"Wow, the way you kicked me, I should've known." Eunhyuk said.

Before I could answer, Mrs. Trang told everyone to take a seat.

"Okay, I bet everyone know everyone, so I will be pairing you up with a partner to do the science fair project." Mrs. Trang said

"Oh, great" I mumbled

"Okay, Miss Hyoyeon, you will be paired up with Eunhyuk." Mrs. Trang said happily.

Now, my day have gotten worse. What's next..... ughhhh.