001

Two worlds collide (Two-shot)
 
"The dance department is at it again! They're stealing student's from our department!", Yonghwa hyung exclaimed.
 
Here we go again. The war between the music department and the dance department is just unstoppable. What am I supposed to do? I am stuck in a war that I didn't want to be with.
 
 
Minhyuk ruffled his hair. "Why are they like that? Is it because they coudln't accept their loss last festival? AISH.". 
 
He has a point. Last school festival, we won over the dance department. Since then, the war between the two departments became worse. The dance department were insisting that we cheated. Infact, we didn't. It's just that during their performance, one of them tripped over his own foot. I think his name is Kim Myungsoo.
 
It's very disappointing that because of that, the two biggest departments of our school became rivalries. I was also thankful. Why? Because I got to meet her on that day. The girl who made me feel butterflies on the stomach for the first time.
 
 
The problem is, she's from the Dance department. The moment she stepped on the stage, she already caught my attention. There's a different aura around her. She's a total beauty. 
 
When the music started playing, my heart started beating really fast as I watch her dance. Her movements, her poisture, her charisma. It's perfect. Is this what they call, love at first sight?
 
 
"Jonghyun. It's dismissal time. Are'nt you going?", Yonghwa-hyung, Jungshin and Minhyuk are standing by the door.
 
I shook my head. "I still have to look for my I.D. I lost it yesterday", I smiled at them. They looked at each other before sighing.
 
"Fine. See you tomorrow!", Yonghwa hyung waved goodbye as well as the others.
 
 
Yes. I lost my I.D. yesterday. I didnt know where I putted it. But to be honest, that wasnt the reason why I dont want to go home yet. I have to go somewhere today. Where? At the dance department building.
 
I looked at my wristwatch. 4:13PM. A smile crept into my face.
 
She is probably at the dance studio right now. She usually practices all by herself after class.
 
How did I know that? The day after the school festival, I went to the dance department's building to know her name. In each department's building, the students' info together with their pictures were displayed at the building's lobby.
 
Park _______ was the name written under her picture. Class B-13.
 
Reading that, I quickly head to search for the said room. As I was walking down the hallway, I heard loud music from a room. There's still someone at the building. Since I was from the music department, I am strictly prohibited to go to the dance department's building because of the rivalry.
 
I started tip toe-ing, afraid that I might get caught. But due to curiosity, I decided to take a look at the room where the music is coming from.
 
And so I did. I peek from the door, realizing that it was a huge dance studio. A figure was dancing to a hip hop music that Im not familiar with. Soon, I realized, it was her. ________. She was the one dancing.
 
The next day, I came back to look for her once again. As expected, she was there. The same thing happened for months. I would always go to the dance department's building after class to see her.
 
 
Sometimes, I pity myself. All I could do is watch her secretly. I'm afraid that when she found out about my existence, she would easily reject me knowing Im from the other department.
 
What could I do? We're from two different worlds. It's like she was the heaven and Im the earth. We're completely different.
 
Now what. All I could do is take a peek at her while practicing. NO. Im not a stalker. I just wanted to see her okay? Although she doesnt know my existence, it's making me happy to see her face everyday.
 
 
I slung my guitar on my shoulder before completely leaving the room. I cant wait to see her today. Yesterday she was practicing to Britney Spear's Womanizer.
 
The last time I checked, I wasn't familiar with Pop  songs. Now my iPod has them. I want to learn more about her. Why? Because I'm inlove.
 
 
 
I was smiling as I was on my way to the dance studio. Excitement was all over me. Im off to see my inspiration once again. Yes. Inspiration. She's the reason for my smiles. Because of her, I was motivated to compose songs. I used to have no emotions when writing songs that's why my compositions always end up to be a complete failure. Things have changed now. I improved alot. I guess this really is love.
 
 
 
When I reached the dance studio, I quickly took a peek from the window to see if she was there. There was no one inside. Did she went home?
 
 
"Yo", someone tapped my shoulder. My heart started racing. This feeling. It couldnt be.
 
I gulped before turning around. My eyes widened. It's really her. What should I do now? I wasn't expecting this.
 
I looked at her. She was smiling with plastic bags on both of her hands. I think she went to buy some food.
 
"You came today too.", she suddenly beamed.
 
What? What did she mean by that?
 
"Don't act innocent. I know you were always watching me.", she said  while chuckling. I feel my cheeks turning hot. This is embarassing.
"Let's go inside".
 
I nodded. "Ah. I'll carry those for you" I took the bags from her hands. I felt her skin brushed agaisnt mine. It made me feel chills throughout my spine.
 
"Thanks", she smiled.
 
This is like a dream. I'm talking to her. I didnt expect for things to turn out like this. This must be my lucky day.
 
 
She pushed the door open and I followed inside. I spotted a table and I putted the bags in there.
 
 
"Y-you brought alot of foods. Are you waiting for someone?", I was curious so I tried to pull out a conversation. She brought alot of foods so it's impossible for her to eat it all by herself.
 
 
"well. The one Im waiting is already here"
 
 
I blinked at her.
 
"I was waiting for you. I knew you were also coming today so I decided to buy foods for the two of us",  she exclaimed as she took the bags from the table to the floor. I watch her put the snacks out from the bag.
 
I was surprised. She knew all along about my existence.
 
"Jonghyun-ssi. Sit here~", she motioned over.
 
Did she just call me by my name? How did she? Eh?
 
 
"How did you know my name?", I asked her as I sat in front of her. She took a sip from her orange juice before taking out something from her pocket.
 
 
"You left this", she smirked as she handed me my lost I.D. .
 
 
So I left it here yesterday? ARRGH. Of all people who could pick it up, why her?
 
 
 
"You're from the Music department right?", she asked before offering me a bag of chips. I nodded as a response. "Come on. Don't be shy JOnghyun-ssi. I bought these snacks for the two of us"
 
This moment. She's talking to me right now. I may have embarassed myself but, this is the best day!
 
 
"Nice meeting you Jonghyun-ssi~", she offered a hand for a hand-shake. "I think you already know my name". I nodded before shaking hands with her.
 
I felt chills throughout my spine the moment I touched her hand. The connection is unexplainable. My heart. It's bursting in so much happiness.
 
"You play the guitar?", she asked as she eye the guitar on my back.
 
"Yes."
 
"Oooh~ Would you mind playing a song for me?" she beamed. Her smile. It's priceless. 
 
"Of course!"
 
I knew by playing a song for her would be the only thing I could do. All this time, I've been watching her from afar. So I guess, granting a simple wish would make her happy.
 
When I started strucking the guitar chords, a smile was written on her face. She seemed to be interested.
 
 
 
 
 
to be honest from the
first time we met
saying i like you
was not easy for me to do
 
if i don’t approach you first
i was afraid of losing you
 
i wrote letters and prepare
small gifts for you
 
if my love for you
goes any deeper
it would only hurt me more
its true my mind is full of fear
 
i pray with all my heart
the person that i’m hoping for
i believe that person is you
 
i’m in love
i fall in love
 
there’s no way around it
i can’t hide my heart
you’re so beautiful
 
i thought i never
gonna fall in love
but i’m in love
cause i wanna love you baby
 
thruthfully from the first time
i met you
somewhere inside my heart
you crashed like a strong wave
 
you’re the only thing
i think about all day
i can be a good lover
wanna be your four-leafed clover
i will make you feel like
the happiest woman in the world
 
you gotta believe me
make you never gonna leave me
i won’t make you promises
i will just show it to you
 
i’m in love
with you baby
 
i fall in love
there’s no way around it
 
 
 
Yes. I'm inlove. I'm inlove with you Park ______. I hope you get the message I'm trying to tell you.