Hesitation.

It was all for you.

Jonghyun was skateboarding home when he heard a quiet weeping. He stopped skateboarding and walked to where the sound was coming from. He walks the corner of the street and finds a boy curled up, crying. Key?

Jonghyun's POV:

I walked up to the boy and knelt beside him. "K-Key?"  Key froze. He sniffed, but kept wiping his eyes as he kept his head down. I put my hand on his shoulder, talking with caution. "Key, are you okay...?" He was hesitant. Key looked up and as soon as he saw me, he relaxed his shoulders. He let out a breath and said, "Jonghyun, I--I'm fine." Not wanting to talk about it. 

Sounding sympathetic, I said,  "Key, I know you're not fine. Do you want to talk to me about it?" 

Key looked at him with wide eyes. "You--you really want to talk about it?" He said, stuttering.

I smiled at him, "Well yeah, but only if you want to. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable about it." Key looked at me, his eyes beaming, which made me smile a bit. He was hesitant but he stood up, believing he can trust me. "Kamsahmnida." Key bowed a little before walking.

I watched Key as he walked, a little confused. I scratched the back of my head as I stood up and caught up to him. "Uh, where are we going?" 

"My house.." Key mumbled, wiping his tears with his sleeve. "You're okay with that, right?"

Key's POV:

I was being very hesitant. I wasn't sure if I should tell Jonghyun. Jonghyun was the only person to talk to me. I didn't want to lose him. He talked to me after everyone told him to stay away. I honestly don't know why he was so interested in me, but... I am very thankful.

"Don't worry. I want to know. Anywhere is fine." He said, smiling. I blushed-- wait, blushed? Why... why am I blushing? He's just someone who wants to help me out. THAT IS ALL.

I turned away and led him to my house, just a couple houses down from where he found me. "Come in..." I told him, awkwardly. He nodded as he heard a creek when he walked in. 

"Sorry, my house is a little old." I said, apologetically. I brought him over to the couch and gave him some water. I kept asking if he wanted anything, to try to make him feel comfortable. I also showed him a journal I wrote in ever since I was a little boy.  I was trying my best to stall because I wasn't really ready to tell him yet. What if he leaves? If I tell him, I know something awkward will happen between. I don't want that to happen. He was the only one who talks to me... and to be quite honest... I don't like the feeling of being alone.

I'm guessing Jonghyun noticed my strange behavior because when I asked him if he wanted anything else, he stopped me. "Aigo~ why do you keep asking me all these stuff?" He turned around to look at me and talked softly, "I thought we were going to talk..."

(Sorry this chapter is so short. I was busy all weekend and I've been working on school and such)