Gabby

Do You Know?

Wanna know one thing? Gabby was my friend in the States. She was one of my few close mates that really knew me.

I guess being bullied does have its perks. I got to see Gabby, right?

---------------------

"Aniyo," Ji Eun decided not to tell Gabby her secret for now, since they're in school and someone else might hear them.

"Gabby-ah, wanna skip with me?"

As she had always been in the States, here Gabby was also one of the 'carefree' student, so Ji Eun knew it wouldn't be a problem for her.

"Sure. Where are we going? You owe me an explaination about why that girl was doing that to you."

"Um, are you okay with my place?" Ji Eun asked. Ji Eun's never let anyone came into her house. Not even Myungsoo. But she and Gabby was so close. They were practically sisters.

Gabby just nodded and followed Ji Eun to her car.

 

"So, spill."

Ji Eun smiled at Gabby's words. Still the same ol' Gabby.

"Look, I'll tell you ALL of it. Like ALL. But you have to promise me, that you'll keep it a secret. Okay?"

And then Ji Eun told her everything. About her parent's accident, about Myungsoo. When Ji Eun was done, she gulped. Telling someone about it was hard, but it kind of lifted some weight off her that in front of Gabby she could be the Ji Eun she were.

"So, you're saying that you're Jess?" Jess was Ji Eun's English name. Ji Eun shrugged.

"Gosh, I missed you. I came here to find you. I'm sorry.. About everything. I wish I was there for you sooner," Gabby hugged her and patted her back.

"Thank you. For everything," Ji Eun missed being with someone who she loves and loves her back. Being with Gabby felt comfortable.

"So, tell me, Ji Eun," Gabby emphasized on her name, making them both laugh.

"What are you going to do next?" they both knew they were talking about her condition with Myungsoo.

Ji Eun fell silent with her thoughts while Gabby waited for an answer.

"I.. I'll stay away from him. That might make forgetting him easier, wouldn't it?" Ji Eun tried to smile but Gabby knew better and hugged her again.

"Why? Why don't you just talk to Myungsoo about it?"

"It's just... I can't trust him anymore. How can I convince him to trust me?" Ji Eun sighed and they both laid on the bed.

"You know, I wish I could go back to our old times." Gabby whispered.

"Me too." Ji Eun said.

 


"YAHHHHH!!!! GABBY-AH GET UP!!!!" Ji Eun yelled, hitting Gabby with her pillow.

"What happened?" Gabby sleepily rubbed her eyes.

"We both overslept you pabo! We'll be late!"

"AAAHHHH!" They both squealed and rushed.

 

"We're so sorry, miss," Ji Eun and Gabby bowed multiple times to the teacher. Yep, jut their luck, their subject was the one with a killer teacher.

"Fine. Ji Eun-ah, don't get influenced with this troublemaker, okay?" The teacher decided to let them go because Ji Eun is his favorite student.

Ji Eun giggled while Gabby scowled. Ji Eun's giggle stop at the sight of Myungsoo who waved and grinned at her, gesturing her to sit beside him. Ji Eun forced a smile and glanced at Gabby who looked at her knowingly and patted her an encouragement on the back.

"Hey," Ji Eun greeted Myungsoo.

The lesson went on without anyone talking because the teacher was so strict.

The lunch bell rang and many sighed in relief and scatter.

Ji Eun looked to Myungsoo and said, "See you," Again, with a forced smile.

"IU-ah, are you okay?" Myungsoo asked, because Ji Eun was usually cheerful and bubbly.

"Neh, oppa, I just slept a bit late yesterday. Bye!" Ji Eun walked towards Gabby, leaving a pouting Myungsoo.

 

The school's over, and the students were packing up to go home.

"IU-ah, what about our date?" Myungsoo asked. "Eh, what date?" Ji Eun panicked, remembering her promise.

"Yah, you promised me~ Kaja~" Myungsoo said.

Gabby who saw Ji Eun panicking quickly blurted,"Ji Eun-ah, you said you have family gathering today? Palli! You'll be late!"

Ji Eun looked at Gabby and quickly played along,"Ah, you're right! L oppa, mianhae, annyeong~"

They both dashed out before Myungsoo had a chance to say a word.

Myungsoo sighed and said quietly to himself,"When will she accept me? Will she?"

----------------

L oppa, I'm really sorry for that. But you should know, like I said, I never stopped loving you. Sorry for saying this over and over, but it's just a fact.

It's all for both of us. To realize who we are. You, a kingka. Me, a nobody.

~~~~~

Yo peeps :) I think Ji Eun is abit weird and inconsistent, but it was just because she's asily confused since she is new to loving guys and whatnot. :)

Comment & Sub :)

kthxbai ;)

-aisssh-