[O2 ♥

Technology + Vintage. Excuse Me!?

} f(x) - spread its wings

 

[Kwangyeon's P.O.V 

2PM. Time for me to go, school's starting in a week. "Are you coming back soon?" Kwangshik, my four-year old cousin asked me. I smiled and ruffled his hair, "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" He closed an eye as I messed his hair. Aigoo...

"Oppa, when are you coming back?" Yoonkyung, Kwangshik's elder sister, a year younger than me, questioned. "Probably next winter break?" I assured. A small smile plastered on Yoonkyung's face, "I wish you good luck to your senior year, oppa." 

— ♥ — 

"Is that all?" Mr Shin asked as he scanned my mobile home. And yes, a MOBILE HOME. You know, that vehicle that appears in Ben 10, but more spacious? Yes. That one.

"Yes, Mr. Shin, and thank you for the hospitality you gave me. I really appreciate it," I bowed to my uncle and he chuckled.

"No, thank you. Because you gave up your time, Yoonkyung and Kwangshik had someone to play and study with. Hope you have a safe trip back to Seoul," Mrs. Shin said as she wrapped her arm around her husband's.

Hahaha, those emo appreciation talks and the wife hugs the arm of her husband. "I better get going." 

— ♥ — 

I glanced at my digital watch — 2.56PM. I hummed a familiar song as I drove my mobile home. It was a completely deserted road I was driving in, like the road you see at the "cars" animation movie. It was like the middle of NOWHERE. ABSOLUTELY N.O.W.H.E.R.E. The radio didn't work properly as well. There was the 'ssssssssssss...' sound.

I grumbled and punched the off button.

Yes, for those curious cats, I might sound nice and all, but to be honest, I'M NOT.

I only act like that in front of the Shin family as.. well, I guess I like having their company. They treat me like their own son. Honestly, I don't have a real family. 

And wait, before I begin my once upon a time, you can skip this long fairytale. I don't know where in the world are my real parents now, but they gave up on me when I turned 8.

 

How selfish.

 

I was taken to the Cloud orphanage and was adopted by Kim-Saem. He's specializes in robotics engineering, and I don't know what in the world happened, whether I banged my head on a pillar, or I got myself drunk, or a rock hit my head, but I too got attached to robots, androids, gadgets etc. I'm not bragging or anything, but I think I'm fairly good at it. 

I don't know if it's in the blood, if it's a prodigy or I was just simply influenced by that old hag. Oh, and before I forget, Kim-Saem IS the Vice Head Master of my school. And the typical thing, since he was the vice HM, he had VERY HIGH expectations of me.

And you guessed it right. He wanted me to be the TOP scorer in the school. Where does he get all his ideas from? Reading fanfictionals? But I'm honest; he's a really kind man.

After he knew that i was attached to technology, he renovated my room into this.. unexplainable technological.. room. With auto-curtains, touch screen thingys that pop out and you can touch them, holograms, voice detectors, you name it.

And because of that, I wear contacts. I put on my glasses when I really need them, which I look terrible in. Seems like my life is just full of technology that I'm completely blind to other things.

 

ONE EXAMPLE : LOVE.

 

I actually promised myself never to love or to be loved again after my parents abandoned me.

 

Love is...

 

girls are...

 

how do I even start?

 

Unlike other y, guys, I'm just uninterested. MOST girls are really flirty, put layers of makeup, cut their shorts until their big asses are almost showing, ad it just pisses me off.

Never in my life had I seen an innocent minded, makeup-less girl.

Well, Yoonkyung is an exception. And speaking about girls... Is that a girl I see sitting on a guitar bag as if like she's waiting for a miracle to happen? 

 


the melon's note —

hiiii ○ sorry to rachel and cariiis for not updating. a really short uodate. I told myself that I'd do a double update. but wow look at the time. had a mini writer's block ^__^;;;; ehehe.. RUN TO YOU CAME OUT♥ KWANGYEON SO CUTE~~ visual bassist ♥ and YA KNOW WHAT? i had this .. hmm.. motivational talk and one of the facils look like.. guess who? haha xD kwangyeon yes. and.. hmm.. GO CHECK IT OUT! and.. hm... anything- OH :O! have you guys heard?! heehee SPAZZING MODE NOW<3 B1A4 OPPAS WILL BE APPAS IN TWENTY DAYS:D they'll be in HELLO BABY SEASON 6! I don't know what to say... seeing jinyoung taking care of a baby is.. ;A; and the bad news.... gonna cry ;_________________; WAE KEON U!? Park Keon U from ledapple has left the group due to his health problems. NOOOO OUR DJ GONE!! HOW MANY MORE STARTORY!? seriously... the company should really stop this.. kwangyeon and youngjoon are the only loyal members -______-" take care dear keon u~ We'll miss you terribly ;_;  BUT HE'LL STILL BE IN THE FIC :D YAY! 

hehe Keon U so awkward ♥