Challenge Accepted

Once Upon a Christmas Wish

One early morning a young woman slept in her bed until a all white siberian husky jumped onto her bed and started licking her face making her wake up.

"Al-Alright Kang-Dae I-I'm up" as she gigggles and gently pushed her dogs muzzle away and yawn as she stretched. She sat up and checked her clock it said "5:45 A.M", she looked at her dog and smiled.

"Need to go for a walk boy?" as she scratched under her dogs chin and it wagged its tail happily then started barking and jumping around. The woman smiled and stood up from her bed and grabbed the leash,"A;right Alright." as she giggled a bit and latched on the leash to the dogs collar and headed out for a walk. After the long walk, she came back inside her mansion and panted,"Geez those reporters are persistant aren't they Kang-Dae?" as she smiles, Kang-Dae bark in response. She petted her dog and headed into her bathroom and showered. After the warm shower she came out and dried her black short/long layered hair she applied light make-up but bold black eye liner then exits out of her bathroom and heads into her closet and pulls out her dance practice clothes along with some extra clothes. She changes into her dance outfit then hears her cell go off

~Modu a-yo, modu a-yo~

She quickly picked up her phone and answered,"Hello?"

"HEY! yeodongsaeng you still coming to practice?" as the person over the phone chuckled a bit.

"Hyeongnim TaeYang of course I'm coming to practice. I'll call you as soon as arrive at the concert hall."as she giggles.

"You know how I worry about you Eri." as her brother superstar TaeYang sighed over the phone,"I hear there are reporters near the house."

"Ye they're still there I'll sneak out the back so I'll be a bit late."as she scratches the back of her head.

Taeyang sighed,"AISH! Alright Alright but get here quickly for practice."

The woman named Eri,is the little sister of Taeyang her full name was Eri Dong, but outside to her fans shes just Eri, smiled,"Ye hyeongnim!"as she closes her phone, picks up her bags and gets her keys as she puts on her black hightop nike shoes and saying bye to Kang-Dae then walking toward her black motorcycle and exiting out the back.

(At the Concert Hall)

The SHINee band already arrived at the concert hall and were amazed at how big it was.

"WOW! Theres going to be this much fans coming to the concert?" asked Junghyun.

"This is bigger than the other concert halls weve been to." as Minho sat on the edge of the stage.

"Besides how big the concert hall is.."as Key put his arm around Taemins shoulders,"Taemin isn't your childhood friend singing too?"

"Thats right Eri is singing a duet with each of us!" exclaimed Junghyun. Taemin blushed and fixed his hair a bit,"Y-Yeah..we'll get to see her again after how many years?"

"2 Years and over those two years our little Taemin has been developing some feelings for her."as Onew chuckled and petted Taemins head, which made Taemin turn bright red.

"EH? Taemin have you really?!" as Key gasped and smiled brightly.

"Well hes not the only one who has am I right?" as Minho looked at all of the members. Each of them looked at one another and scratches their heads.

"Well I admit I do have a crush on her."as Junghyun sat on the stage

"Same for Onew and I."as Key and Onew nodded.

"Well I actually like her." as Minho smiled.

"Well I'm in love with her."as Taemin tried to keep his blushed face hidden. All the SHINee members looked at each other and sighed.

"Seems like we have to win over her heart." as Onew looked at each of the other members.

"Yeah but we got to promise this won't break the band or get in the way of our friendship" as Taemin looked at the other members. They all nodded and smiled,"SHINee Forever right?"

"Hehe so this is where my SHINee Oppas are!" as the SHINee members turned and saw Eri.

Taemin Key and Junghyun smiled brightly and ran toward her,"ERI!" as they got close enough they all gave her a group hug. She giggled and hugged them back,"I missed you all! How long has it been since I've seen you?"

"It's been 2 years Eri."as Minho outstretched his arms for a hug. She smiled and lets go of Key Taemin and Junhyun and run toward Minho and hugs him.

"Hey wheres my hug Eri?"as Onew pouted a bit.

"Ah! I'm so sorry Onew oppa!" as she lets go Minho and runs up to Onew and hugs him, then gives him a kiss on the cheek,"I hope you accept my apology kiss."

Onew lighttly blushed and touches his cheek while the other memeber looked at Onew enviously and thought the same thing,"THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY KISS!"

"Y-yeah that kiss would make up for it."as he looked away. She tilted her head and blinks a bit,"Are you ok Onew oppa?"as her face neared his which made the other members jealous.

"Annyeonghaseyo! TaeYangs in the building!" as Taeyang came out,"ERI!" as he outstretched his arms.

"Hyeongnim!"as Eri smiled and ran toward him and hugged him.

"C-Can we get on with the dance rehearsal?" as Junghyun sighed and put down his bags along with the others.

"Yes we can. First you SHINee memebers then Eri then for the finale it would be the both of you" as Taeyang explained to them and they nodded and began their dance rehearsal but the SHINee members kept this in mind.

"Eri I will win and make you mine!"