....

What the veil?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From what I know… Oppa was going to have his teaser released today. I turned my computer on to see if it was already on the Super Junior website and saw that the second circle was already clickable. “Oh it’s out already?” I mumbled to myself. I clicked it and the first thing I saw was… the veil. What is this?! Why is he wearing a veil? Ssantokki no like this teaser.

I pouted then went to allkpop and looked at the comments. What is this? The ELFs keep saying that Oppa’s marrying Hyuk. I puffed my cheeks and waited for Donghae to get home to ask about the teaser. Several things kept going on through my mind, especially of when they actually took these teaser photos because Donghae had longer hair in it and his hair is short right now. And his arms… his arms aren’t as buff as they are. It’s as if someone played with photoshop.

The door opened and from the footsteps, I automatically knew it was Oppa. I was looking at the computer and decided to fix my me2day so he wouldn’t know that I already saw it. As I was about to put another update, I felt him backhugging me. I didn’t react the way I normally do and kiss his cheek, instead I just sat there and updated.

“Yeobo… what’s wrong?” he asked, nuzzling my neck. I bit my lip and pushed him away slightly. I saw his eyes widen from his reflection in the computer screen.

“Ssantokki doesn’t like Fishy’s teaser…” I mumbled. I had a habit of talking in third person with our nicknames when I’m sulking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter