Hurt

"Heal this broken heart, mend it like there's no tomorrow"

My heart was shattered into millions of pieces. It felt as if my heart was purely made of glass. This feeling was as if someone stabbed me repeatedly without any mercy. I was left hurt and alone without any explanation or goodbyes. My deeds were returned just like that. It hurts badly.

Break up. I hate break ups. It may be crazy going all depressed just because I went through a phase where most girls went through before. But, this was different. This relationship was not how any girl met any guy and fall in love.

It was love that blooms since we were young. It may be cliché but it was not how a normal romance story goes. He had made a promise to my mother when we had grown up to be wise and noble. It was a promise he made to my mother before she went into a deep slumber. He vowed not to leave me and would remain with me till the end of his last breath.

BUT

He left me now. He left without any valid reasons. Our 16 years of unrequited love was left abandoned just like that. All this while we’ve been together, falling in love, he was not even serious with me? The hugs and kisses we shared. The embrace we had to keep each other from falling. The heart to heart conversation we had. It meant nothing.

NOTHING!

I’m being treated as though I was a plush toy who had no feelings. After all this while, why? Why must it be now? Why don’t you tell me that you’re not interested from the start? Why must you make me fall for you and held on you tightly as if you are my life buoy, preventing me from drowning in a deep blue sea?

WHY NOW?!

Kneeling down on the cold cement floor, I started to wail. Hurtful tears incessantly drop from my eyes, unacceptable of the fact that I’m left without any explanation. Raindrops start to fall gaining speed each time it landed. Soon, it camouflages my face and soaked my whole body wet. Hatred and anger soon loomed inside of me.

HIKARU YAOTOME, I HATE YOU !